Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok

    1. My caring level is under 9000. I'm not gonna read 3 walls of text just because you can't summarize.
    2. If you want to believe in conspiracies go ahead, you'll just be another idiot.
    3. Politics is kinda pointless to argue about.

    Your out.

    /done.


  2. #32
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    You should change your user tag to "eternally dense,"you think it cannot happen, but what you don't realize is public opinion is so easy to manipulate, it's hardly an effort at all, how many average people actually take the time to reads things like this, not many. If the media decided to encourage this thing, along with politicians, to the average American it would seem like something inspired by God, don't you realize there not going to tell the people everything that's in there, don't you realize that they're going to say that it's going to help end pirating, or something like that, take your head out your ass and look at the world the way it is for once, don't you realize how many of our rights our already gone! Don't you understand what we've lost! Freedom of religion - people of religion are not allowed to certain things on public, such as pray, by the way that infringes on freedom of speech; Freedom of Speech - We CANNOT surpass what is distastefully called, "political correctness," if there is a homosexual at your school, and you say that that's messed up, or it's not the way it's meant to be or anything like that, BAM, your a criminal, on the fucking radio you can't cuss. The "third party doctrine" That is pure abuse of the constitution, they found a loophole and they love to use it, guess what else, I have a really amazing biology teacher, before hurricane Katrina, the chief engineer of the levees sent him a letter saying that they could no long afford to maintain them, due to budgets from the white house and congress, so after the hurricane he scanned the note, made a website, uploaded it, contacted the media, because it was a good story after all, but about 2 weeks later he got on, and the entire site was gone like it was never there
    don't you understand the level of corruption going on in the government, let me give you an example with the "beloved" Michelle Obama, on national news you might have heard, "she took her daughters on a vacation to Spain, how nice" what you didn't hear is she rented 60 hotel rooms and the total price of her little trip $375,000, who the hell does she think she is? she said she was bring 40 friends, she brought two! Notice, the media didn't say shit about that part. I could go on and on, about this political garbage, and hammer you with concrete fact, after concrete fact, but the message is growing a bit long so I'll end it here, for now, but empire, "all it takes is a hacker" don't you understand how strict and merciless this law is if your even SUSPECTED of violating one of these stipulations, you can be punished the same way as if there was evidence, so imagine, they update it so it catches all of these "hackers" some notice it, so they don't hack tell it's updated, but hundreds maybe even thousands of people don't notice the update going on in the background and once they turn it on, it sends there IP address to the government, under this bill what do you think would happen to those people!




    "Eternally Disconnect," how inspired, to me that name tag seems like a stroke of genius.
    Except the bill requires the backing of several nations to actually pass seeing as though its a treaty. Good luck convincing that many people. And bills and treaties like this don't get passed without full transparency. That is what Empire is trying to say and that is why the treaty will never be implemented.

  3. #33
    xX-RISE-Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elektrozavodsk, Chernarus
    Posts
    1,187
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Clap....Clap....
    And yeah, the bill will most probably never get passed

  4. #34
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hopefully not.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  5. #35
    Fantomfury26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    SCHIM - They've been watching us for um... years.
    You've go to be retarded, to not have noticed that.
    So FAIL on your part. I mean that have been watching
    us download PORN for years, and still they watch us
    download illegal shit.

    Have you really been on WIKI looking for more shit to
    umm.. troll/flame about.
    Fear me, For I am Death.

  6. #36
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Except the bill requires the backing of several nations to actually pass seeing as though its a treaty. Good luck convincing that many people. And bills and treaties like this don't get passed without full transparency. That is what Empire is trying to say and that is why the treaty will never be implemented.
    At least you had the integrity to put some backing into your response, I'm not saying that it will be passed, I'm saying that if it doesn't something nearly identical to it will come up, and it likely won't be passed either, but the process will repeat over and over, until it is finally implemented.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok

    1. My caring level is under 9000. I'm not gonna read 3 walls of text just because you can't summarize.
    2. If you want to believe in conspiracies go ahead, you'll just be another idiot.
    3. Politics is kinda pointless to argue about.

    Your out.

    /done.
    How is politics any more pointless to are about than anything else?
    Last edited by tdct; 08-29-2010 at 06:29 AM.

  7. #37
    schim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My chair
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantomfury26 View Post
    SCHIM - They've been watching us for um... years.
    You've go to be retarded, to not have noticed that.
    So FAIL on your part. I mean that have been watching
    us download PORN for years, and still they watch us
    download illegal shit.

    Have you really been on WIKI looking for more shit to
    umm.. troll/flame about.
    Thank you for the flame...

    hey've been watching us for um... years.
    Sure they did, I take it you're referring to ECHELON, the point is they may/can't use ECHELON to get pirates and other internet scum behind bars, it's not what ECHELON was ment to do

    This is different, they may use this thing to do all sorts of stuff, they may even shutdown your internets, or keep you from viewing certain sites

    Sure you have thought of the differences between the two before opening that huge mouth of yours?
    Last edited by schim; 08-29-2010 at 07:53 AM.

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    How is politics any more pointless to are about than anything else?
    Because politics works like this.


    One side: Facts.

    Other side: Facts.

    Both sides have "facts" and both arguments are pretty much solid more or less.

    In the end, the "attacker" always starts stereotyping(just as you did). And then the "defending" side has just goes "that doesn't represent me".


  9. #39
    Fantomfury26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
    Thank you for the flame...



    Sure they did, I take it you're referring to ECHELON, the point is they may/can't use ECHELON to get pirates and other internet scum behind bars, it's not what ECHELON was ment to do

    This is different, they may use this thing to do all sorts of stuff, they may even shutdown your internets, or keep you from viewing certain sites

    Sure you have thought of the differences between the two before opening that huge mouth of yours?
    Now I get where your comming from. Now on another note. This would be terrible, even though they have been controlling the internet for a while being able to cut off what we work for and pay for, would eliminate so much shit. Sorry for the flame /
    Fear me, For I am Death.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fantomfury26 For This Useful Post:

    schim (08-29-2010)

  11. #40
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because politics works like this.


    One side: Facts.

    Other side: Facts.

    Both sides have "facts" and both arguments are pretty much solid more or less.

    In the end, the "attacker" always starts stereotyping(just as you did). And then the "defending" side has just goes "that doesn't represent me".
    Just to clarify, which part of my reply did you consider stereotyping, and on top of that, if one side of an argument has facts, and the other side doesn't, it's hardly an argument at all.

  12. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

    don't you understand the level of corruption going on in the government, let me give you an example with the "beloved" Michelle Obama,


    There.

    None of you have an argument of facts, all you got is a walls of text.


  13. #42
    FPS0wnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well if this passes, my entire way of getting free stuff is ruined.

  14. #43
    schim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My chair
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    There.

    None of you have an argument of facts, all you got is a walls of text.
    But that certainly did happen, but she needed to order that many rooms because of the secret service

    They hire all the rooms that are in the same block

  15. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why the fuck do you think i care?


  16. #45
    schim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My chair
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Why the fuck do you think i care?
    Why the fuck do you post? why the fuck are you reading this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. [Content Update] Everything they added and patched, also about Quarantine
    By ryansasz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 05:22 PM
  3. liz read this and u hood about the problem i had
    By kazuya899 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. Fuck these internet gangtas And fuck ZeaS
    By Shadowmm in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:47 AM
  5. Question\And Maybe Request About Vac Proof Cheats(CS 1.6)
    By Dekken in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:12 PM