Thread: War

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    First of all, my uncle is a vet, he has a purple heart, and he agrees with me, and the vets that say no, say it because to them it's a slap in the face, and one that they are not willing to carry. They would say no due to emotion and nothing more, and second off since you said "vet" your most likely American, and our soldiers are volunteer, do you really expect the most intelligible of answers for people who volunteered to be pawns in our governments game? Yes, some vets are incredibly intelligent, but they most likely joined for a reason superior to that of the many. If your looking for a group of soldiers with perspective to ask about war, your best bet would be to find an Israeli citizen, they've all been soldiers at one point, unless they're disable, you would have a better chance of finding someone intelligible with military experience over there, that's why mouzie's answer carries a greater weight than the answers of your idiotic friends.

    Lol, your like the perfect example of naive egomaniac.


    If you were smart like paroxysm, i'd respect you probably, but an argument built on nothing but insults and ego-boosters isn't a very good one.
    --------------------------------

    Mouzie being an Israeli soldier in itself is pretty debatable anyway on the internet but w/e.
    ---------------------------------

    What I am realizing is that majority is on my side.

    .


  2. #47
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    First of all, my uncle is a vet, he has a purple heart, and he agrees with me, and the vets that say no, say it because to them it's a slap in the face, and one that they are not willing to carry. They would say no due to emotion and nothing more, and second off since you said "vet" your most likely American, and our soldiers are volunteer, do you really expect the most intelligible of answers for people who volunteered to be pawns in our governments game? Yes, some vets are incredibly intelligent, but they most likely joined for a reason superior to that of the many. If your looking for a group of soldiers with perspective to ask about war, your best bet would be to find an Israeli citizen, they've all been soldiers at one point, unless they're disable, you would have a better chance of finding someone intelligible with military experience over there, that's why mouzie's answer carries a greater weight than the answers of your idiotic friends.
    The last time I checked, you don't die in a game. People aren't pawns like in a game of chess, btw. People have lives, dreams, ideas. Things worth fighting for. When you say war is a game your saying everybody else has no dreams or lives and that they are just tools to be used as playthings.

    Also, the fact that your uncle is a vet and has a purple heart is very, very debatable. And I'm guessig your too naive to know this, but most Israeli citizens HAVEN'T been a soldier, because of the actual wars being fought. Saying that most of the Israeli have been a soldier/Al-Queda is like saying Barack Obama is white and from Canada.

  3. #48
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Lol, your like the perfect example of naive egomaniac.


    If you were smart like paroxysm, i'd respect you probably, but an argument built on nothing but insults and ego-boosters isn't a very good one.
    --------------------------------

    Mouzie being an Israeli soldier in itself is pretty debatable anyway on the internet but w/e.
    ---------------------------------

    What I am realizing is that majority is on my side

    .
    The majority is wrong all to ofter, and, "If you were smart like paroxysm, I'd respect you probably, but an argument built on nothing but insults and ego-boosters isn't a very good one," is something extremely ironic/audacious for you to say, should I go back through our arguments and compile a list of quotes? Case after case I respond with a strong argument, with reason as my backing. On the other hand we have you, whose sole argument is based on emotion as apposed to reason. I can't believe you actually typed that, but thank you for the laugh.
    Last edited by tdct; 09-20-2010 at 11:22 PM.

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    The majority is wrong all to ofter, and, "If you were smart like paroxysm, I'd respect you probably, but an argument built on nothing but insults and ego-boosters isn't a very good one," is something extremely ironic/audacious for you to say, should I go back through our arguments and compile a list of quotes? Case after case I respond with a strong argument, with reason as my backing. On the other hand we have you, whose sole argument is based on emotion as apposed to reason. I can't believe you actually typed that, but thank you for the laugh.
    You lose get the fuck over it.


  5. #50
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You lose get the fuck over it.
    What an intelligible response. Even better that shows that you do care, at least until you realize that you've lost and convince yourself that you don't. This reminds of most multilayer games, when someone gets whipped so hard they just can't take it, they just say, "you loose", or, "hack" or something along those lines, get over yourself you ego maniacal fail. Saying, "You lose get the fuck over it." makes you a total hypocrite, considering you just criticized me for having no backing to my arguments (even though that isn't true ). Now go on, convince yourself that your prior post wasn't an absolute fail, and post something you perceive to be better. After all saying, "You win," would be way to complicated.

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    What an intelligible response. Even better that shows that you do care, at least until you realize that you've lost and convince yourself that you don't. This reminds of most multilayer games, when someone gets whipped so hard they just can't take it, they just say, "you loose", or, "hack" or something along those lines, get over yourself you ego maniacal fail. Saying, "You lose get the fuck over it." makes you a total hypocrite, considering you just criticized me for having no backing to my arguments (even though that isn't true ). Now go on, convince yourself that your prior post wasn't an absolute fail, and post something you perceive to be better. After all saying, "You win," would be way to complicated.
    I'm not reading any more walls of text, sorry.

    You lose, get the fuck over it.


  7. #52
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm not reading any more walls of text, sorry.

    You lose, get the fuck over it.
    It's only a paragraph, and you did read it, and anyone else who did will see that you loose.
    btw thanks for your response, it proved all my attacks on your ego

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    It's only a paragraph, and you did read it, and anyone else who did will see that you loose.
    btw thanks for your response, it proved all my attacks on your ego
    You haven't spelled lose correctly once.

    I loose alright lulz.

    ?_? i actually didn't read it, since you type walls of text that basically could be said in one line, if that.

    Mmmkay, have fun being naive.


  9. #54
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You haven't spelled lose correctly once.

    I loose alright lulz.

    ?_? i actually didn't read it, since you type walls of text that basically could be said in one line, if that.

    Mmmkay, have fun being naive.
    Dude, my prior post was only a two lines, and the one before that only a paragraph, and if your best argument against my perspective, is my reflexive misspeling of the word lose,(which hardly effects the strength of my argument) then you have undoubtedly lost.
    Last edited by tdct; 09-28-2010 at 05:57 PM.

  10. #55
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "loose" is how i spell it :P

    Empire in all due respect, Muslim and taliban are not the same thing, Extremist are not The same as peaceful muslim.

    Hitler was a Christian who condoned the beginning of the holocaust, but muslims NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER use Hitler as a symbol to christians.

    Buddhist and hindus are pagans (Not saying it in a bad way / kinda tells for its self "pagan")..But yeah there pagans and no religion uses it against them.

    Muslim is the only religion that gets called "terrorist" and crap all because?...

    M.E.D.I.A, the western worlds greatest tool, yes in middle east theres bad stuff on tv, but 7% of what the US says on muslims.

    Back to the point, Muslims dont believe in fighting for "governmental issues", and "oil" and crap, we fight for the religion of Islam, and for the holy lands, which we live and die for.
    and live again and get judged for.

    Cycle:
    Born + Live + Die + Born + Judged = Hell/Heaven (this is up to you).

  11. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Uh.................can you not spam my thread visible?

    @Tdct: the fact you are still posting, means i win.


  12. #57
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    war is no game and chess is a fun game! :]
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  13. #58
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I never thought that any war made by the US in the last 100 was worth it,apart from ww2 and ww1,which they didn't want to join much,at 2 they got attacked,and at 1 they joined 3 years after.
    but dude,converting people to your religion with holy war isn't the greatest thing in the world.
    that's what missionaries do
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  14. #59
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Empire, whos spamming ur thread? what now making points is spamming a thread? spamming = going off topic with useless crap.

    Im on topic, learn the meaning.

  15. #60
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I never thought that any war made by the US in the last 100 was worth it,apart from ww2 and ww1,which they didn't want to join much,at 2 they got attacked,and at 1 they joined 3 years after.
    but dude,converting people to your religion with holy war isn't the greatest thing in the world.
    that's what missionaries do
    United States been in few wars, most of it are conflicts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guild Wars hack
    By LiLLeO in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 05:04 AM
  2. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM
  3. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. Star Wars Episode 7
    By arunforce in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. Swat 4 and Guild Wars
    By SimpleAs in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 03:58 PM