Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by herowarz View Post
    any what you can think , if the BIG WAR start , im the fucking first defending all other country... why ? cause im CANADIAN.. canada = worldwide PEACE.

    i dont say american make shit , but I know george bush is the asshole terrorist.

    bush most die if bush die , not anymore war.

    canadian army are in afghanistan to protect civil.

    check at T.V. civil like canadian and HATE american soldier...


    if an civil american have probleme , i will help. but never i'll help your asshole president terrorist.


    LOGIC , RESPECT , HUSTLE & LOYALITY
    i say again: CANADA ISN'T A FUCKING PEACE COUNTRY. STOP LISTENING TO PROPAGANDA.

  2. #17
    g36gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    62
    Definition of terrorism:
    • the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
    • The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
    It is to instill fear into a mass of people but today terrorism is described as a Muslim bombing things. Terrorism was used to bring society to obey a group or person and silence any opposition, but today its to brainwash the mass to fight for no reason and to get what profits for a select few and gain power with it.

    Doubleganger it is to make profits nothing else

  3. #18
    herowarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    i say again: CANADA ISN'T A FUCKING PEACE COUNTRY. STOP LISTENING TO PROPAGANDA.

    ok.. so tell me when canada make shit like usa



  4. #19
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,735
    Reputation
    2964
    Thanks
    9,611
    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    Definition of terrorism:
    • the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
    • The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
    It is to instill fear into a mass of people but today terrorism is described as a Muslim bombing things. Terrorism was used to bring society to obey a group or person and silence any opposition, but today its to brainwash the mass to fight for no reason and to get what profits for a select few and gain power with it.

    Doubleganger it is to make profits nothing else
    You fail in so many ways.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #20
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by herowarz View Post
    ok.. so tell me when canada make shit like usa
    moron. just because we AREN'T as violent as the US means we're peacekeepers? think before you post

  6. #21
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,806
    My Mood
    Sad
    I second that. Canada is in no way a peace keeping right now. We're actually in the war with the U.S. So don't think Canada's a perfect country.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  7. #22
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,735
    Reputation
    2964
    Thanks
    9,611
    Quote Originally Posted by herowarz View Post
    ok.. so tell me when canada make shit like usa
    Canada didn't want any Jews or Japanese in Canada during WW2. Enough said.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #23
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Canada didn't want any Jews or Japanese in Canada during WW2. Enough said.
    If I remembered correctly, a large shipment of Jewish escapees came and America rejected them?

  9. #24
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,735
    Reputation
    2964
    Thanks
    9,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If I remembered correctly, a large shipment of Jewish escapees came and America rejected them?
    America took quotas (and the most for that matter), Canada took none.

    I'm sure the government would take more, if the anti-semantism for that matter wasn't so big. Canada gave any illegals back to Hitler.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #25
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    America took quotas, Canada took none.
    What you get for investing in stocks

  11. #26
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,735
    Reputation
    2964
    Thanks
    9,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    What you get for investing in stocks
    A return or loss in speculation money.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #27
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Are you saying Black Thursday was inevitable?

  13. #28
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,735
    Reputation
    2964
    Thanks
    9,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Are you saying Black Thursday was inevitable?
    Essentially. It would of happened sooner or later, but if you are talking about Black Friday or a great depression, that is avoidable, but a recession isn't that uncommon.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #29
    herowarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    I second that. Canada is in no way a peace keeping right now. We're actually in the war with the U.S. So don't think Canada's a perfect country.

    canadian army evacuate civil................................
    us army attack all but not canadian army...............


    canada suck? yes... but its realy the PEACE country



  15. #30
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Essentially. It would of happened sooner or later, but if you are talking about Black Friday or a great depression, that is avoidable, but a recession isn't that uncommon.
    Black Friday? I think Thursday was when it crashed and then Monday&Tuesday, it spread

    Has the USA even taken any measures at all to prevent another crash?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. terror.dll
    By hamilton in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 01:55 PM
  2. aug point tool
    By cojonesm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
  3. War on Terror!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. i need a power point
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:09 PM
  5. Terrorism
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 10:47 AM