Thread: School

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Naive faggit, your ignorance is becoming agitating, even if you do work your ass off, you still have little to no chance of being elite, so whether you work your ass of or not is hardly a factor, it's a completely irrational system, which tends to leave idiots in positions they do not deserve, and the deserving few laboring their away in the hope of getting scraps from the table of the leet. If your content with that, then be my guest, go happily die in mediocrity.


    What do you even qualify as an "elite"? If you think a good paying job isn't enough. What more do you want?

    Life isn't fair, get the fuck over it. I mean really, stop your bitching because someone else is more popular and richer than you. Get over it and enjoy life.


    For fucks sake man, just enjoy life. Stop worrying about mediocrity and being an elite, if you aren't happy with what you have, try to be. Its really a life lesson i'm giving you here. Don't worry so much about everything, it only makes you unhappy in the present and regretful in the future.


  2. #32
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Months after that fucking "Everyone under 18" so and so thread, your still fighting?




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  3. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Meh, he bumped it and started bitching again.

    Really this whole thread has been a pity thread for him though.


  4. #34
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I didn't bump it, and empire started up the argument again, I'll quote the faggit for emphasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. You see, "working your ass off" is a misunderstanding. Highschool and gradeschool are easy no matter what. Hell i tried this: I slept in a class, didn't study for any test, barely read anything. Guess what? i got a B+. Fact is that you aren't working your ass off at all. Studying and passing test is easy no matter what class.

    2. Gee, if you are going to a religious school when you aren't religious(probably due to the fact that you haven't told your parents that you aren't), then why the fuck are you being an ass to your religion teacher?

    3. It doesn't show participation if you argue. Most of these classes are learn this, move on type classes. If you sit there and argue, especially since you are still a teenager, not only will the teachers hate you since oh 99% of your grade doesn't know shit about the real world, they just see you as some punk who is trying to make himself sound smart and wasting there time.

    4. Excellence? Study hard, and become a doctor. You will therefore get respect and high paying job. Is that good enough?


    You see this whole thing is about us feeling sorry for you. Because for some reason the school is hard for you, you don't think its worth it.

    I really hate people who bitch about school. I mean its so easy, and if you don't think its worth it FINE, just don't bitch about it when you stop trying.
    Btw sloppyferret is the bumper

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Life isn't fair, get over it.


  6. #36
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok the problem that i have with tctd is that you are overly pessimistic.
    It used to be that ignorant people thought the world was perfect. Now these ignorant people act like the world is so bad (which it can be) and just complain about it. I dont care how bad you think life is, stop acting like you know everything and calling other people ignorant. You act like a freaking martyr when you talk about how bad life is. Wake up, its bad but you dont have to hate people you think re ignorant. Your arrogance is in the fact that you think you are better than everyone and that you think you are right. Sometimes its not only that life sucks. It can be good, stop acting like your better than everyone by arriving at the conclusion that life sucks.
    Empire is right, just live life. It isnt fair, but what do you expect. Go live in a disney movie if you want a fair life.

  7. #37
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Life isn't fair, get over it.
    God your so generic.

  8. #38
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    God your so generic.
    how is that generic. he is saying life isnt fair. life pretty much is a generalization.

  9. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    God your so generic.
    -_- generic? What, should i mope around like you and that would be somehow special?


  10. #40
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Don't hate school, love it.

  11. #41
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    -_- generic? What, should i mope around like you and that would be somehow special?
    First off, aggravatingly enough, your assuming I mope around all day, when in reality I do not, second of all your like every other short sighted trash that goes through life without realizing what they missed, assuming your an atheist you don't believe in heaven, so if your content with living out your life without ever experiencing anything above mediocrity, I don't care. I want to experience life to the fullest, if you don't great for you, stop posting random garbage in response to anything I type, you have no argument, you never have, the only reason I'm compelled to respond is because of my ego, it's all so redundant, I know your going to respond, and I know the response is going to be stupid (after-all how often does brilliance come from stupidity) Now do the debate section a favor and don't respond will'ya

  12. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    First off, aggravatingly enough, your assuming I mope around all day, when in reality I do not, second of all your like every other short sighted trash that goes through life without realizing what they missed, assuming your an atheist you don't believe in heaven, so if your content with living out your life without ever experiencing anything above mediocrity, I don't care. I want to experience life to the fullest, if you don't great for you, stop posting random garbage in response to anything I type, you have no argument, you never have, the only reason I'm compelled to respond is because of my ego, it's all so redundant, I know your going to respond, and I know the response is going to be stupid (after-all how often does brilliance come from stupidity) Now do the debate section a favor and don't respond will'ya
    Ugh, you were never taught "be happy with what you have" were you?

    Mediocrity? Elites? It doesn't matter, as long as you are happy. Saying that someone will never experience anything above mediocrity is in itself stupid though, since life doesn't have gradings. In fact the whole mediocrity/elite thing is just some grading scale that doesn't actually exist lol.


    If you can't be happy unless you are an "elite" and you say that you can't become one because of a rigged school system, it just sounds like you want us to pity you.

    Which in case i don't, your spoiled and look down on people with low paying jobs.


  13. #43
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    First off, aggravatingly enough, your assuming I mope around all day, when in reality I do not, second of all your like every other short sighted trash that goes through life without realizing what they missed, assuming your an atheist you don't believe in heaven, so if your content with living out your life without ever experiencing anything above mediocrity, I don't care. I want to experience life to the fullest, if you don't great for you, stop posting random garbage in response to anything I type, you have no argument, you never have, the only reason I'm compelled to respond is because of my ego, it's all so redundant, I know your going to respond, and I know the response is going to be stupid (after-all how often does brilliance come from stupidity) Now do the debate section a favor and don't respond will'ya
    Your ego needs to be deflated.
    All you do is attempt to be smarter than everyone here.
    Nobody likes a know it all..especially a skinny little puke like yourself.
    You wouldn't have the balls to get all witty in my face..or anyone's.
    I would love to just take you through my neighborhood,
    and see how far your ego gets you.

    Long story short: Shut the fuck up nerd.

  14. #44
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Your ego needs to be deflated.
    All you do is attempt to be smarter than everyone here.
    Nobody likes a know it all..especially a skinny little puke like yourself.
    You wouldn't have the balls to get all witty in my face..or anyone's.
    I would love to just take you through my neighborhood,
    and see how far your ego gets you.

    Long story short: Shut the fuck up nerd.
    There is a difference between being pushy and being smart.

  15. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    There is a difference between being pushy and being smart.
    sadly you aren't either.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Plz do not delete, its my hw from school!!!!!
    By Daryth22 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. I need to fuk my school computers--help.
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. School!
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:04 PM
  4. School master computer
    By deathmore in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 02:44 PM
  5. Bypassing School Filters
    By Mortifix in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 01:01 PM