Thread: The Chinese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    lawtaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah

    The Chinese

    i am of course chinese, i love thinking our race is the best especially compared to most races(dont get offended DEBATE me) we are the inventors of many things and the longest lasting(not ded like mesopotamia) civilization to date. we invented your computer and your clothing, we also are geniusses of your school and your life so give me a reasn why we aint cool

  2. #2
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtaco View Post
    i am of course chinese, i love thinking our race is the best especially compared to most races(dont get offended DEBATE me) we are the inventors of many things and the longest lasting(not ded like mesopotamia) civilization to date. we invented your computer and your clothing, we also are geniusses of your school and your life so give me a reasn why we aint cool
    1. Chinese is not a race, it is a nationality.
    2. China is not the oldest civilization, as China was formed under many empires, states, countries, etc.
    3. The computer was created in Germany.
    4. Clothing been out since the dawn of man.

    China isn't cool because they oppress their own people, take over Tibet, started wars against India for a small strip of land. Killed, enslaved, and sell women and children.

    I think I made my point.

  3. #3
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,997
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This thread makes me lol.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  4. #4
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    1. Chinese is not a race, it is a nationality.
    2. China is not the oldest civilization, as China was formed under many empires, states, countries, etc.
    3. The computer was created in Germany.
    4. Clothing been out since the dawn of man.

    China isn't cool because they oppress their own people, take over Tibet, started wars against India for a small strip of land. Killed, enslaved, and sell women and children.

    I think I made my point.
    hes right
    btw i know alot of chinese people

  5. #5
    MAJ.Disappointment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Don't be the next Hitler. There's no such thing as the best or inferior race/nationality.













    I don't enjoy the game by getting owned.
    I enjoy the game by owning OTHERS.
    So what if I suck? I don't have the gaming blood in me, nor do I spend 24/7 at the computer or console trying to figure a way or practice how to kick everyone's asses.



    Mini-Missions
    100 Posts []
    200 Posts []
    300 Posts []
    ITZ OVER 9000! [You'll Never Make It]
    Suspected of Hacking: Forgot. Lawl
    Kicked for Hacking: [10 ]
    Banned for Hacking: []



  6. #6
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtaco View Post
    i am of course chinese, i love thinking our race is the best especially compared to most races(dont get offended DEBATE me) we are the inventors of many things and the longest lasting(not ded like mesopotamia) civilization to date. we invented your computer and your clothing, we also are geniusses of your school and your life so give me a reasn why we aint cool
    Yup.you're a cool nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    1. Chinese is not a race, it is a nationality.
    2. China is not the oldest civilization, as China was formed under many empires, states, countries, etc.
    3. The computer was created in Germany.
    I think I made my point.
    1 Indeed.
    2 The Chinese mouzie,are the oldest civilization to survive.Then the Egyptians(but they've not retained cultural identity,not all at least)
    then the Indians and the Greeks.
    3. ORLY??? Let me introduce you to the Anticythera mechanism,the abacus and the astrolabe made by the Greeks,as well as the Chinese abacus and astrolabus(yes they are different :P )

    Germany was a forest inhabited by barbarians centuries after these were created
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  7. #7
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    asians r cool

  8. #8
    lawtaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    1. Chinese is not a race, it is a nationality.
    2. China is not the oldest civilization, as China was formed under many empires, states, countries, etc.
    3. The computer was created in Germany.
    4. Clothing been out since the dawn of man.

    China isn't cool because they oppress their own people, take over Tibet, started wars against India for a small strip of land. Killed, enslaved, and sell women and children.

    I think I made my point.


    1.Chinese is a culture and language so im just gonna say its a nationality
    2.SO WHAT CHINA MADE THE ABACUS and that is the first one in the world and now adays china makes all your stuff(look at tags)
    3.CHina is the only civilization that has lasted this long without crashing and falling till now(the hun took over nut unlike egypt we got back up a long time ago)
    4. i meant our clothing... and plus we made silk and clothing is made in china nowadays

    OH AND THOSE THING ABOUT CHINA ARE THE SAME IN everycountry becuase all countries have dark pasts, OH ASIAN RULES!!!!!
    (im not hitler dont be alarmed just a straight A honors student)

  9. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtaco View Post


    1.Chinese is a culture and language so im just gonna say its a nationality
    2.SO WHAT CHINA MADE THE ABACUS and that is the first one in the world and now adays china makes all your stuff(look at tags)
    3.CHina is the only civilization that has lasted this long without crashing and falling till now(the hun took over nut unlike egypt we got back up a long time ago)
    4. i meant our clothing... and plus we made silk and clothing is made in china nowadays

    OH AND THOSE THING ABOUT CHINA ARE THE SAME IN everycountry becuase all countries have dark pasts, OH ASIAN RULES!!!!!
    (im not hitler dont be alarmed just a straight A honors student)
    "The Z3 was an electromechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse. It was the world's first working programmable, fully automatic computing machine. It was Turing-complete, and by modern standards the Z3 was one of the first machines that could be considered a complete computing machine, although it lacked the conditional branch operation. The Z3 was built with 2,000 relays, implementing a 22 bit word length that operated at a clock frequency of about 510 Hz.[1] Program code and data were stored on punched film.

    The Z3 was completed in Berlin in 1941. The German Aircraft Research Institute used it to perform statistical analyses of wing flutter.[2]"

    Oldest Known:
    Mesopotamia
    Many experts, as mentioned above, believe that Mesopotamia, being located in the Fertile Crescent, is the oldest civilization in the world. The reason for this is that Mesopotamia is where the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers converge, making the area extremely suitable for agriculture. Many agrarian societies are therefore believed to have been established here. Also since the Ubaid, Sumerian, Akkad, Babylon, and Assyrian civilizations are all located in this area, Mesopotamia is widely considered to be the oldest civilization in the world. Settlements can be traced in Mesopotamia to the start of the Early Bronze age, which is much before 7000 BC. The earliest sites were in Jarmo, and the earliest cities were established in Sumer under the Uruk period. Mesopotamia, over the years, has been ruled by the Hellenists, Persians, Mongols and Turks. Mesopotamia is the area that we now identify as Iraq.

    Egypt
    One of the oldest civilizations in the world, there is archaeological and anthropological evidence that point towards the existence of a settlement in the area as early as 10000 BC, but there is no definite evidence to determine the time period. The settlement then took to farming as their main source of sustenance, but remains of another settlement found in the area, that can be dated back to the same period, shows practice of hunting and fishing. It is indicated by studies that the land around Sahara was not as arid as it is today and was perfect for grazing ground. It was around 2500 BC that the settlements moved towards the Nile due to change in climate and inhospitable conditions, where the civilization was established as a more complex society. The civilization of Ancient Egypt has been responsible for several lasting legacies for humankind as a whole, including pyramids, mathematical systems, practice of medicine, glass making techniques, and also paper, in its earliest form.

    Ancient India
    Settlements have known to exist in the area since before 6000 BC, as there is evidence that has been found that dates back to this period. These settlements were very self sufficient with remains of granaries, burial tombs, drills for stones and copper, etc., found in the area near present day Balochistan in Pakistan. The Indus Valley Civilization, which saw complex societal structures, have known to exist since 4000 BC, with the major cities being Harappa and Mohenjo-daro. Both these cities have been discovered to be large cities with many structures of great magnitude inside city limits. The decimal fraction system is one of the gifts of the Indus Valley Civilization to the modern day world. Excavation of the sites that are believed to be a part of the civilization have been on since 1920 and the most recent discovery was in 1999.

    China
    Along with being a contender for the title of the oldest civilization in the world, China is already heralded as the world's oldest continuous civilization. Pre-civilized settlement relics dating back to 7000 BC have been found in China. In fact, in some cases, the date variance ranges between 9000 BC and 5500 B. There is evidence of agricultural practice, pottery, craft work and even animal husbandry. The civilization can be traced back to the establishment of city states in the Yellow River Valley around 2200 BC. But this claim is disputed with the first dynasty that is archaeologically definable being traced to the Shang Dynasty of Ancient China which started its reign somewhere around 1750 BC. There is very little verifiable data about earlier settlements in the area due to the lack of written records or any such documents.

    Andean South America and Mesoamerica
    In the Americas, the oldest civilizations were located in South America and Mesoamerica. The oldest Mesoamerican civilization was the Olmec Civilization which was established sometime around 1200 BC, but settlements have been traced back to 5100 BC, due to records of maize cultivation from then. Some of the main cities that were established under the Olmec rule were San Lorenzo and La Venta, which like other cities, are said to have had giant statues of the then Emperor. In South America, the oldest civilization was the Norte Chico that was a group of connected settlements, with huge cities at Aspero and Caral.

    It is difficult to answer a question like what is the oldest civilization and how old is it because there are no definite records or dating methods that can give us an exact time period for when these civilizations existed. But these five civilizations were the predecessors to our modern day countries and geographical demarcations. Regardless of which of these is the oldest civilization in the world, some of the most important inventions and discoveries, like farming or pottery can be credited to these civilizations.

  10. #10
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    some of the most important inventions and discoveries
    Mouzie,you systematically ignore Greeks
    Don't make me start listing what Greeks have given to the world.If you do,then know I'll log back tomorrow to answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  11. #11
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    "The Z3 was an electromechanical computer designed by Konrad Zuse. It was the world's first working programmable, fully automatic computing machine. It was Turing-complete, and by modern standards the Z3 was one of the first machines that could be considered a complete computing machine, although it lacked the conditional branch operation. The Z3 was built with 2,000 relays, implementing a 22 bit word length that operated at a clock frequency of about 510 Hz.[1] Program code and data were stored on punched film.

    The Z3 was completed in Berlin in 1941. The German Aircraft Research Institute used it to perform statistical analyses of wing flutter.[2]"

    Oldest Known:
    Mesopotamia
    Many experts, as mentioned above, believe that Mesopotamia, being located in the Fertile Crescent, is the oldest civilization in the world. The reason for this is that Mesopotamia is where the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers converge, making the area extremely suitable for agriculture. Many agrarian societies are therefore believed to have been established here. Also since the Ubaid, Sumerian, Akkad, Babylon, and Assyrian civilizations are all located in this area, Mesopotamia is widely considered to be the oldest civilization in the world. Settlements can be traced in Mesopotamia to the start of the Early Bronze age, which is much before 7000 BC. The earliest sites were in Jarmo, and the earliest cities were established in Sumer under the Uruk period. Mesopotamia, over the years, has been ruled by the Hellenists, Persians, Mongols and Turks. Mesopotamia is the area that we now identify as Iraq.

    Egypt
    One of the oldest civilizations in the world, there is archaeological and anthropological evidence that point towards the existence of a settlement in the area as early as 10000 BC, but there is no definite evidence to determine the time period. The settlement then took to farming as their main source of sustenance, but remains of another settlement found in the area, that can be dated back to the same period, shows practice of hunting and fishing. It is indicated by studies that the land around Sahara was not as arid as it is today and was perfect for grazing ground. It was around 2500 BC that the settlements moved towards the Nile due to change in climate and inhospitable conditions, where the civilization was established as a more complex society. The civilization of Ancient Egypt has been responsible for several lasting legacies for humankind as a whole, including pyramids, mathematical systems, practice of medicine, glass making techniques, and also paper, in its earliest form.

    Ancient India
    Settlements have known to exist in the area since before 6000 BC, as there is evidence that has been found that dates back to this period. These settlements were very self sufficient with remains of granaries, burial tombs, drills for stones and copper, etc., found in the area near present day Balochistan in Pakistan. The Indus Valley Civilization, which saw complex societal structures, have known to exist since 4000 BC, with the major cities being Harappa and Mohenjo-daro. Both these cities have been discovered to be large cities with many structures of great magnitude inside city limits. The decimal fraction system is one of the gifts of the Indus Valley Civilization to the modern day world. Excavation of the sites that are believed to be a part of the civilization have been on since 1920 and the most recent discovery was in 1999.

    China
    Along with being a contender for the title of the oldest civilization in the world, China is already heralded as the world's oldest continuous civilization. Pre-civilized settlement relics dating back to 7000 BC have been found in China. In fact, in some cases, the date variance ranges between 9000 BC and 5500 B. There is evidence of agricultural practice, pottery, craft work and even animal husbandry. The civilization can be traced back to the establishment of city states in the Yellow River Valley around 2200 BC. But this claim is disputed with the first dynasty that is archaeologically definable being traced to the Shang Dynasty of Ancient China which started its reign somewhere around 1750 BC. There is very little verifiable data about earlier settlements in the area due to the lack of written records or any such documents.

    Andean South America and Mesoamerica
    In the Americas, the oldest civilizations were located in South America and Mesoamerica. The oldest Mesoamerican civilization was the Olmec Civilization which was established sometime around 1200 BC, but settlements have been traced back to 5100 BC, due to records of maize cultivation from then. Some of the main cities that were established under the Olmec rule were San Lorenzo and La Venta, which like other cities, are said to have had giant statues of the then Emperor. In South America, the oldest civilization was the Norte Chico that was a group of connected settlements, with huge cities at Aspero and Caral.

    It is difficult to answer a question like what is the oldest civilization and how old is it because there are no definite records or dating methods that can give us an exact time period for when these civilizations existed. But these five civilizations were the predecessors to our modern day countries and geographical demarcations. Regardless of which of these is the oldest civilization in the world, some of the most important inventions and discoveries, like farming or pottery can be credited to these civilizations.
    too long didnt read

  12. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Mouzie,you systematically ignore Greeks
    Don't make me start listing what Greeks have given to the world.If you do,then know I'll log back tomorrow to answer
    You remind me of the father on My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which the father of the Greek female thinks the Greek is the greatest people on earth and attempted to name all the inventions and words that is invented from the Greek langauge.

  13. #13
    KazestemeANI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wut.
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    30
    (Pro/Con)
    In support of the OP's view:
    I've been pondering the question: what makes chinese civlization unique and why was it the longest suriving ancient civilization in the world ?

    According to most chinese history texts, there are 4 great ancient civilization:

    1. Egyptian (based on niles river civilization)
    2. Mesopotamia (based on Tigris and Euphrates civilization)
    3. Indian (based on Indus Valley civilization)
    4. China (based on Yellow River civilization)

    However, Egyptian, Mesopotamia and Indian have all disappeared.

    The egyptians had been conquered by Greeks, Persians, Arabs and its language and culture had all been destroyed by these invaders such that today's egyptian culture is not egyptian but arab. Mesopotamia (Sumerians, Babylons, Assyrians etc) are the same, they were conquered by Persians and later the Arabs and today's "Mesopotamian" had been displaced by Arabs. The Indians (Indus) were also conquered by Aryans from Caucasia who settled in north and the culture owas Indus was lost.

    Only chinese civilization is the longest continuous surviving civilization dating from ancient times, despite the fact that China had been conquered by northern nomads as well as other 'foreign' invaders such as Mongols and Manchus.

    After attending a course on chinese history, I've learnt a number of factors that make chinese civilization unique, contributing to its continuity:


    1. Geographical Factor

    China has great territorial land for developing its own culture and civilization. It was considered 'isolated' from the rest of other civilization b'cos in the west, you have gobi desert in the western region, which prevented other civilization to easily invade China. Also you have tibetan plateau and himalaya which formed the best wall of defence from Indian's or Alexander's invasion. In the east, there is the pacific ocean. Under such geographical conditions and being 'isolated', it was able to develop its own civilization

    2. Chinese are agriculture and farming-based

    Unlike nomads, chinese are farmers who usually settled down permanently in a land and develop its own production for food or artisan. Because of settlement, an advanced social and political system was necessary to help govern. This accelerated chinese civilization. Because of productivity, the population of chinese also increased rapidly making the civilization strong. They also do not, unlike nomads, who roam about hunting for food or be 'disappeared' in other civilization.

    Chinese, unlike the nomads, were not warriors-based, but were farmers-based.


    3. Chinese learnt cavalry warfare from nomads to fight against nomads

    It has been described that while the chinese were civilized with the nomads being barbarians, the chinese were also like sheep as compared to nomads who are the wolves. Chinese army, being recruited from peasants and farmers, used to be infantry based. This has a clear disadvantage when fighting against mounted warriors of the steppe. To counter this, chinese learnt cavalry from the nomads and used it to fight against nomads.

    4. Acculturation and Sinification nature of chinese culture

    When nomads such as Xianbei, Mongols, Manchus conquered China, instead of them using the nomads way to rule China, they were forced to use the han-chinese way to rule China. This makes them gradually become sinificized (esp. the Xianbei, Manchus). Remember, the chinese were farmers and to rule China, you cannot use 'warrior' and nomadic way to rule China. Otherwise, the regime will have problems. This accounted for why chinese culture and civilization was not destroyed.

    In opposition of the OP's view:

    China is merely the longest 'surviving' civilization to date. It's currently in an economical situation, owing the rest of the world a large amount of money. It's been known to many as an 'empty, dried out, ancient' civilization that is just an oldie. It's a potential superpower, however it has a lot of problems currently to deal with.

    Oh, and also, are you a nationalist?

  14. #14
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KazestemeANI View Post
    (Pro/Con)
    In support of the OP's view:
    I've been pondering the question: what makes chinese civlization unique and why was it the longest suriving ancient civilization in the world ?

    According to most chinese history texts, there are 4 great ancient civilization:

    1. Egyptian (based on niles river civilization)
    2. Mesopotamia (based on Tigris and Euphrates civilization)
    3. Indian (based on Indus Valley civilization)
    4. China (based on Yellow River civilization)

    However, Egyptian, Mesopotamia and Indian have all disappeared.

    The egyptians had been conquered by Greeks, Persians, Arabs and its language and culture had all been destroyed by these invaders such that today's egyptian culture is not egyptian but arab. Mesopotamia (Sumerians, Babylons, Assyrians etc) are the same, they were conquered by Persians and later the Arabs and today's "Mesopotamian" had been displaced by Arabs. The Indians (Indus) were also conquered by Aryans from Caucasia who settled in north and the culture owas Indus was lost.

    Only chinese civilization is the longest continuous surviving civilization dating from ancient times, despite the fact that China had been conquered by northern nomads as well as other 'foreign' invaders such as Mongols and Manchus.

    After attending a course on chinese history, I've learnt a number of factors that make chinese civilization unique, contributing to its continuity:


    1. Geographical Factor

    China has great territorial land for developing its own culture and civilization. It was considered 'isolated' from the rest of other civilization b'cos in the west, you have gobi desert in the western region, which prevented other civilization to easily invade China. Also you have tibetan plateau and himalaya which formed the best wall of defence from Indian's or Alexander's invasion. In the east, there is the pacific ocean. Under such geographical conditions and being 'isolated', it was able to develop its own civilization

    2. Chinese are agriculture and farming-based

    Unlike nomads, chinese are farmers who usually settled down permanently in a land and develop its own production for food or artisan. Because of settlement, an advanced social and political system was necessary to help govern. This accelerated chinese civilization. Because of productivity, the population of chinese also increased rapidly making the civilization strong. They also do not, unlike nomads, who roam about hunting for food or be 'disappeared' in other civilization.

    Chinese, unlike the nomads, were not warriors-based, but were farmers-based.


    3. Chinese learnt cavalry warfare from nomads to fight against nomads

    It has been described that while the chinese were civilized with the nomads being barbarians, the chinese were also like sheep as compared to nomads who are the wolves. Chinese army, being recruited from peasants and farmers, used to be infantry based. This has a clear disadvantage when fighting against mounted warriors of the steppe. To counter this, chinese learnt cavalry from the nomads and used it to fight against nomads.

    4. Acculturation and Sinification nature of chinese culture

    When nomads such as Xianbei, Mongols, Manchus conquered China, instead of them using the nomads way to rule China, they were forced to use the han-chinese way to rule China. This makes them gradually become sinificized (esp. the Xianbei, Manchus). Remember, the chinese were farmers and to rule China, you cannot use 'warrior' and nomadic way to rule China. Otherwise, the regime will have problems. This accounted for why chinese culture and civilization was not destroyed.

    In opposition of the OP's view:

    China is merely the longest 'surviving' civilization to date. It's currently in an economical situation, owing the rest of the world a large amount of money. It's been known to many as an 'empty, dried out, ancient' civilization that is just an oldie. It's a potential superpower, however it has a lot of problems currently to deal with.

    Oh, and also, are you a nationalist?
    China is not the oldest civilization, but it ranked as the oldest series as I shown above. You just simply say what I said and post some useless clutter to make yourself sound smart.

    The other civilization does exist, the oldest one is Iraq and while it isn't at the prime is still part of the area. Two, China as a whole isn't a full civilization, they was split up into periods shown here: China History, History of Ancient China, Chinese Chronology, Dynasty Qin Han Tang Song Yuan Ming Qing

  15. #15
    KazestemeANI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wut.
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    30
    Copy and pasted the pro part, so I really don't care whether or not it's right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. About the Chinese Crossfire Hack IMPORTANT!
    By Wiirtuallca in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. Alert the chinese about YOU!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:05 PM
  3. [Release] I hope that we come to China from the Chinese play CrossFire!
    By yudian520 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:21 AM
  4. The Tank Man: The Chinese holocaust
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 01:29 AM
  5. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM