Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [M0DD3R]Danny View Post
    heres a question is it okay to be racist like saying to your friend 'wassup my nigga' and they think its funny but then i kno a few people that when they have called each other nigga in fights they never become friends sooooo'
    whats up with that some take it as a joke others dont?
    (im not racist)
    /bump

is that your real life picture? if so:

your one of the whitest people i've seen, even though im not black theres a chance ill kick your a** just for discriminating on other people's race, even if its a joke. I'm mixed race [Original tan skin] so i really dont get offended with any racist comment, its just the fact you saying something to make someone else feel lower, even if your intention was a joke. What i hate more is the opositions reaction, no black man living [i think] has been through what the "niggers" so to speek went through, so why be offended? they just want a chance to gang up on you for the fun of it.

I know how it effects people, you may think they understand you but they completely start despising you.

Just dont say anything which makes people feel lower than them self, and keep things positive its the best way of life and communication.

If you just can't help saying it i suggest gaining some back up/ brothers, or going to the gym, so if the time comes someone flips out and gets 2 others kids to help them you can knock all 3 spark out. [talking from experience ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    raciasm derives out of Economics...espeially in the United States...i dont have the time nor the energy to expound upon it but if youve taken any sort of US history class you will know that.

Secondly, no its not ok to go up to someone and say wats good my nigga...when you use raciasm, even in a joking sense it contunies the steryotype..to kill racism we must commit genocide of the entire subject of racism. (metophorically, not actual genocide of a race)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

It's a shame that your race / nation was never really abused
    Heres the problem though, black people still stick with "nigger, WHAT!? Do you know what i went through!?!"...Black youths have been through shit, they talk about the ghetto but live in 2 floor houses with flat screen TV, front poarch and a car, i know friends who live in apartments ownd by the government, and this still isn't no ghetto.

Ghetto is AFRICA. thats it. africa is the most ghetto, America ghetto? LOL. UK ghetto? LOL.

Black youths who hang out in groups screw facing you pisses me off, the look at you as if your about to do something to them or there gonna do something to you, all because your not black.

The most racist people are Black, the racist white days are over. There were white slaves in Egypt building freaking triangles.

My point is no black person has the right to be offended, they suffered SHIT so they have nothing to worry about. if anything the most discriminated people right now are the middle-eastern. not even a race.

Have you ever seen a black guy fight 1 v 1 on his own? Its RARE. because most black youths want to attack innocent people who wont fight back so they hang out in groups.

Oh and guess what else, all black youths think police men are racist? LOL.

-Black youth: *has drugs*
    -Police: Can i search your pockets please?
    -Black youth: No, why you comin to me you racist homeboi!?
    -Police: Let me search your pocket or i will arrest you.
    -Black youth: Naw crip, i aint got no drugs, you just racist
    -Police: *arrests*

Why is it the kids who say "police are racist" are the one with drugs?

-This comment is mainly on the black youths who think everyone in the world is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    raciasm derives out of Economics...espeially in the United States...i dont have the time nor the energy to expound upon it but if youve taken any sort of US history class you will know that.

Secondly, no its not ok to go up to someone and say wats good my nigga...when you use raciasm, even in a joking sense it contunies the steryotype..to kill racism we must commit genocide of the entire subject of racism. (metophorically, not actual genocide of a race)
    Lol, i just wanted to say is your spelling seriously that bad? sorry if your foreign [If you are, its good ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Woah visible gaming, long time no see niggah, in my extremist perspective any one of color that acts like they're suffering from effects of a bondage which they've never experienced should be incinerated, and any person of any race that spites people of color for reasons which they've never experienced should be incinerated as well /problem solved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    Woah visible gaming, long time no see niggah, in my extremist perspective any one of color that acts like they're suffering from effects of a bondage which they've never experienced should be incinerated, and any person of any race that spites people of color for reasons which they've never experienced should be incinerated as well /problem solved.
    Kinda harsh, don't you think?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'm a all for progression, although harsh and unethical, it would improve the quality of life for everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm a all for progression, although harsh and unethical, it would improve the quality of life for everyone.
    -Wuddup imz visiblezgamingz Zzz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    -Wuddup imz visiblezgamingz Zzz
    Kay, we get it. No need to say that in every thread

You would be creating a conformist nation. And that's not good :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Racism will never die as long as there are people who think their race or even skin colour makes them superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123