Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 329
  1. #166
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    My post



    We lived at the same time as dinosaurs?



    Nihilism. Deal with it



    1. No proof is solid proof for you?
    2. Go to church and ask
    3. Implying there was no hydrogen, anywhere?

    Oh and you're the one that can't handle it, you must be like the only one here that doesn't believe in anything
    LOLOL your an idiot, if the astroid hit it would of wiped out all life = prehistoric humans dead, and you noob go read the wiki topic and you an see it was discredited "However, as discussed in the article, the atmospheric model used by Miller-Urey never matched the atmosphere of the early earth at any known point.[7]" Deal with it, and idgaf what the catholic faith says, i aint even catholic
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-21-2011 at 06:04 PM.

  2. #167
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    LOLOL your an idiot, if the astroid hit it would of wiped out all life = prehistoric ppl dead, and you noob go read the wiki topic and you an see it was discredited "However, as discussed in the article, the atmospheric model used by Miller-Urey never matched the atmosphere of the early earth at any known point.[7]" Deal with it, and idgaf what the catholic faith says, i aint even catholic
    Huh, and here is my ethics class in play:

    You see you aren't even arguing about the topic, you are arguing about something relating to the topic, then saying its disproved, and thinking that solves the original topic.

    Thank you ethics, you teach me nothing on morals........


  3. #168
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    LOLOL your an idiot, if the astroid hit it would of wiped out all life = prehistoric ppl dead, and you noob go read the wiki topic and you an see it was discredited "However, as discussed in the article, the atmospheric model used by Miller-Urey never matched the atmosphere of the early earth at any known point.[7]" Deal with it, and idgaf what the catholic faith says, i aint even catholic
    Atmosphere, yeah. Now go read what I said. Did I even mention the atmosphere? God you must have a hard time reading, maybe I'll record my next post.

  4. #169
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Atmosphere, yeah. Now go read what I said. Did I even mention the atmosphere? God you must have a hard time reading, maybe I'll record my next post.
    ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON? Your entire "cells can come from non living matter" experiment proof is based on the atmosphere, im arguing against special ed people

  5. #170
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    u can't make an omelet without an egg
    Eggless Omelette Recipe - How To Make Eggless Omelet

    lol

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-21-2011)

  7. #171
    FailHacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    444
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    49
    you trash evolution a lot, but where's evidence of a superior being?

  8. #172
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON? Your entire "cells can come from non living matter" experiment proof is based on the atmosphere, im arguing against special ed people
    It's based on a bunch of non living matter which was thought to be in the atmosphere. So I was proving your statement wrong, the fuck do I care if there was no hydrogen. Also, even if there was no hydrogen on the surface that doesn't mean there wasn't elsewhere on the whole fucking Earth dumbfuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
    you trash evolution a lot, but where's evidence of a superior being?
    A Jew created Christianity. Believe him.

  9. #173
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    If god created us in the image of itself, then what is the connection between people with down syndrome and it?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  10. #174
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    , so by that post your saying you don't need organelles to make a cell


    Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
    you trash evolution a lot, but where's evidence of a superior being?
    None, but wheres the evidence of evolution buddeh?


    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    It's based on a bunch of non living matter which was thought to be in the atmosphere. So I was proving your statement wrong, the fuck do I care if there was no hydrogen. Also, even if there was no hydrogen on the surface that doesn't mean there wasn't elsewhere on the whole fucking Earth dumbfuck.
    You are truly the stupidest person i have ever conversed with, they discredited his experiment, your argument is invalid when using his experiment as proof


    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    If god created us in the image of itself, then what is the connection between people with down syndrome and it?
    i'm not God, i don't know.
    However in response to that, if there is no God then why is there order on earth? If there was no punishment other than ceasing to exists why not go rob a bank? Or spend all your money and kill yourself? If you believe nothing happens after your dead why would you want to live? Its like the saying, "Don't take life seriously, no one makes it out alive anyway". Animals don't have the intelligence to consider this so they follow their natural path and keep trying to survive but we humans have superior intellect so we can see we just eventually die and then nothingness. So why would we want to live? We accumulate wealth and then nothing...theres really no point at all to life if there's no God
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-21-2011 at 05:33 PM.

  11. #175
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    None, but wheres the evidence of evolution buddeh?



    You are truly the stupidest person i have ever conversed with, they discredited his experiment, your argument is invalid when using his experiment as proof
    You still haven't read the pdf? That's evidence of evolution (literally, yes). And go read your statement again. I seriously can't believe I'm still replying to you.

  12. #176
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    You still haven't read the pdf? That's evidence of evolution (literally, yes). And go read your statement again. I seriously can't believe I'm still replying to you.
    So the evidence of evolution is based on a discredited experiment

  13. #177
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    SO MUCH DOWNS

  14. #178
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    So the evidence of evolution is based on a discredited experiment
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    SO MUCH DOWNS
    Czar pretty much summed you up. Also abiogenesis != butterfly evolution kid.

  15. #179
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    This thing is still alive =l

  16. #180
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    there may not be a god.. but there is a higher power of some kind

    we all might be a part of some intergalactic reality show



    ^Thanks to RJ^




Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast