Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 329
  1. #256
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love


    You say God created the first cell, and God always existed.

    What if I say, the first cell always existed? Or there were two little particles flying through the Universe, then they hit after an unthinkable amount of years and caused the big bang..?

    By saying that it's possible for God to always have existed, you are saying that anything could have always existed.

    "No" you say? "you can't apply the same laws of the Universe to god because he lives outside of the universe and created it"..?

    What if whatever caused the big bang always existed 'outside', and indecisively caused the big bang, created time and space, and the current laws we apply to the Universe?

    You can call that God if you wish, but I don't think it can hear you 13,000,000,000 years ago.
    Previously Armalite42



  2. #257
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post


    You say God created the first cell, and God always existed.

    What if I say, the first cell always existed? Or there were two little particles flying through the Universe, then they hit after an unthinkable amount of years and caused the big bang..?

    By saying that it's possible for God to always have existed, you are saying that anything could have always existed.

    "No" you say? "you can't apply the same laws of the Universe to god because he lives outside of the universe and created it"..?

    What if whatever caused the big bang always existed 'outside', and indecisively caused the big bang, created time and space, and the current laws we apply to the Universe?

    You can call that God if you wish, but I don't think it can hear you 13,000,000,000 years ago.
    Well i guess i said that, if you take my logic and go further, by cause/effect, he would have.
    -But you would have to take into account that it would be by eventual effect. It wouldn't just be god going "FIRST CELL EXIST!!!" and it miraculously did.(using the logic i provided)

    First cell always existed? What if i always existed? What if?? WHAT IF??
    -No real argument there. I mean what if it always existed? Kinda like saying the first cell was the start of everything, when even the "big bang theory" proved this wrong.
    -What if I always existed? I dunno, don't really bother with such absurd logic.

    "By saying that it's possible for God to always have existed, you are saying that anything could have always existed. "

    How does that work? How does "god always exist" equal "anything can always exist". ?_? I mean its not even on a logical reasoning using any logic. You take two seperate ideas and say they relate.

    Wouldn't 13billion years ago mean nothing to theist if he is timeless?
    Last edited by Empire; 02-05-2011 at 02:13 AM.


  3. #258
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well i guess i said that, if you take my logic and go further, by cause/effect, he would have.
    -But you would have to take into account that it would be by eventual effect. It wouldn't just be god going "FIRST CELL EXIST!!!" and it miraculously did.(using the logic i provided)

    First cell always existed? What if i always existed? What if?? WHAT IF??
    -No real argument there. I mean what if it always existed? Kinda like saying the first cell was the start of everything, when even the "big bang theory" proved this wrong.
    -What if I always existed? I dunno, don't really bother with such absurd logic.

    "By saying that it's possible for God to always have existed, you are saying that anything could have always existed. "

    How does that work? How does "god always exist" equal "anything can always exist". ?_? I mean its not even on a logical reasoning using any logic. You take two seperate ideas and say they relate.

    Wouldn't 13billion years ago mean nothing to theist if he is timeless?
    YOUR SIGNATURE IS MISSING NIPPLES!

    By saying God has always existed, you are removing any logical limitations on him, and as such, since you can remove logical limitations in your "hypothesis", for lack of a better, non-offensive, word, shouldn't I be able to do so as well?

    Shouldn't I be allowed to say that 2 membranes collided and created energy and matter, and that those membranes have always existed because they are outside of our universe?




    LOL THAT MADE ME LAUGH!
    Last edited by barklolbark; 02-05-2011 at 02:39 AM.

  4. #259
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    YOUR SIGNATURE IS MISSING NIPPLES!

    By saying God has always existed, you are removing any logical limitations on him, and as such, since you can remove logical limitations in your "hypothesis", for lack of a better, non-offensive, word, shouldn't I be able to do so as well?

    Shouldn't I be allowed to say that 2 membranes collided and created energy and matter, and that those membranes have always existed because they are outside of our universe?
    Its also missing a vagina, but yeah, kids like you wouldn't notice that.

    :/ in what way am i "removing all logical limitations" i explained it through logic why he always existed.

    I'm not simply going "hey god's outside our logic". I'm using logic to explain it.
    ------------

    You can say 2 membranes came from outside out our universe, collided, and created everything.

    But its not proven by anything including logic.


  5. #260
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    And neither is Religion... so why choose God?
    Previously Armalite42



  6. #261
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    what is god





  7. #262
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Its also missing a vagina, but yeah, kids like you wouldn't notice that.

    :/ in what way am i "removing all logical limitations" i explained it through logic why he always existed.

    I'm not simply going "hey god's outside our logic". I'm using logic to explain it.
    ------------

    You can say 2 membranes came from outside out our universe, collided, and created everything.

    But its not proven by anything including logic.
    And God is?

    Her vagina wouldn't be showing at that angle, anyways. I may be gay, but I know what a vagina looks like. I've seen my fair share, MAN.

  8. #263
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    And God is?

    Her vagina wouldn't be showing at that angle, anyways. I may be gay, but I know what a vagina looks like. I've seen my fair share, MAN.
    Your gay and you like vaginas ? o.o





  9. #264
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    And neither is Religion... so why choose God?
    Why not? There really is no downside.

    @Bark:
    -Yeah, it would be. And your a virgin too, no one says "i know what a vagina looks like" lulz.


  10. #265
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    ^ YOU HAVE ONE IN YOU SIG ^





  11. #266
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Why not? There really is no downside.

    @Bark:
    -Yeah, it would be. And your a virgin too, no one says "i know what a vagina looks like" lulz.
    Vaginismus, not to be confused with Vaginitis, refers to an involuntary tightening of the vagina, due to a conditioned reflex of the muscles in the area. It can affect any form of vaginal penetration, including sexual intercourse, insertion of tampons, and the penetration involved in gynecological examinations. Various psychological and physical treatments are possible to help alleviate it.

  12. #267
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Vaginismus, not to be confused with Vaginitis, refers to an involuntary tightening of the vagina, due to a conditioned reflex of the muscles in the area. It can affect any form of vaginal penetration, including sexual intercourse, insertion of tampons, and the penetration involved in gynecological examinations. Various psychological and physical treatments are possible to help alleviate it.
    I can't figure out if your a nerd, gay, or just plain weird.

    :/ could be all 3 for all iknow.


  13. #268
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I can't figure out if your a nerd, gay, or just plain weird.

    :/ could be all 3 for all iknow.
    All 3, probably. I'm bi curious, actually. Think deeper than the usual bi curiosity, though, MUCH DEEPER. GET IN.


  14. #269
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    sorry, i can't waste too much of my life on the internet.

    Hell, half these memes are just so lame, that they only stick cus people repeat them over and over.


  15. #270
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I long for your lovely voice, Empire.


Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast