Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 329
  1. #91
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,852
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,145
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm a Jehovah's Witness, and I don't believe in evolution.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  2. #92
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,842
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,653
    Well, the earth was just a big hot core.

    And then marine animals were made, probably because of bacteria joined together.

    I dunno.

    Just guessing.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  3. #93
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,363
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I'm a Jehovah's Witness, and I don't believe in evolution.
    Didnt you come to my house?

  4. #94
    Spartanlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @bombsaway Honestly I don't see where theres proof that God exist's while on the other hand Evolution is the most sophisticated result and has been proven by Scientists, the only reason God even has a small amount of value as a word is because the catholic church is the most richest organization in the world and without a man writing a fiction book about a angel who told him to write it, theyre'd be nothing but scientific results for the world. Evolution is proven, Theyres only paintings of gods, and they'res over 1 Million fiction books in the world, how is the Bible not another one of them.

    Keep in mind im Agnostic so don't say I'm a "ignorant athiest" because im not, How about you become a little bit more open minded.

  5. #95
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,921
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I'm a Jehovah's Witness, and I don't believe in evolution.
    Thank God, at least the admin of the site is sensible !!


    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    We can, you, possibly slightly less educated (no offence to anyone, I hope - I'm just being objective) maybe can't see that yet and equal our arguments to yours (such as "a man wrote a book and said an angel told him to do it").
    I as a Muslim never said that a man wrote Holy Qur'an. Did I (or any other Muslim) ? /FP


    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    @bombsaway Honestly I don't see where theres proof that God exist's while on the other hand Evolution is the most sophisticated result and has been proven by Scientists, the only reason God even has a small amount of value as a word is because the catholic church is the most richest organization in the world and without a man writing a fiction book about a angel who told him to write it, theyre'd be nothing but scientific results for the world. Evolution is proven, Theyres only paintings of gods, and they'res over 1 Million fiction books in the world, how is the Bible not another one of them.

    Keep in mind im Agnostic so don't say I'm a "ignorant athiest" because im not, How about you become a little bit more open minded.
    Huh ? Wtf Kid ? None of the evolution theory has been proven by a motherfucking scientist ! +3 Billion people on the earth believe in God which includes +1 Billion Muslims. Seriously GTFO ignorant atheist !!
    Last edited by Hassan; 01-20-2011 at 02:39 PM.

  6. #96
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Don't mix up God and gods. Also, don't be ignorant enough to say religion doesn't accept evolution, even in your highly religious US with it's very conservative religion (durr hurr) has more than 50% support for evolution. Note the high acceptance rate from your "Catholic God":


    PS: we atheists aren't the ones not responding to raised points, you are.
    Hahah go read through the last 4 pages and look at all the points ive raised and look how many times you or paroxysm have responded with an insult to my intellgence, provide me with any point and ill take you head on in it, and why u trusting Wikipedia
    First Read - Poll: Just 39% believe in evolution
    And you can't believe in the bible and evolution, people are just too stupid nowadays

  7. #97
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Hahah go read through the last 4 pages and look at all the points ive raised and look how many times you or paroxysm have responded with an insult to my intellgence, provide me with any point and ill take you head on in it, and why u trusting Wikipedia
    First Read - Poll: Just 39% believe in evolution
    And you can't believe in the bible and evolution, people are just too stupid nowadays
    You can trust the wiki graph because it has a SOURCE. A SOURCE that is known to be nonpartisan and unbiased in the world of polling.
    However, you go ahead and flame that, and then quote from an entirely subjective journalistic article? What? Also, if you look at the actual graph it says only 25% do not believe in evolution. Try reading the whole thing next time.


    PS: I found this little bit quite funny:
    "There is a strong relationship between education and belief in Darwin's theory, as might be expected, ranging from 21% of those with high-school educations or less to 74% of those with postgraduate degrees."

    Nice article, bro. It really proved your point.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 01-20-2011 at 03:48 PM.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  8. #98
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    You can trust the wiki graph because it has a SOURCE. A SOURCE that is known to be nonpartisan and unbiased in the world of polling.
    However, you go ahead and flame that, and then quote from an entirely subjective journalistic article? What? Also, if you look at the actual graph it says only 25% do not believe in evolution. Try reading the whole thing next time.


    PS: I found this little bit quite funny:
    "There is a strong relationship between education and belief in Darwin's theory, as might be expected, ranging from 21% of those with high-school educations or less to 74% of those with postgraduate degrees."

    Nice article, bro. It really proved your point.
    Yeah but what you forget is that those educated elitists are in cahoots with the devil to make good christians doubt their faith. STAY STRONG BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!




    @ Hassan
    Dave trolled you so easily it's not even funny. Then again you people tend to have a knack for credulity.


    @Bombsaway
    Here this may clear up a thing or two about evolution for you. Don't worry it's not biased like wikipedia, it's a famous university, that is unless anything that disagrees with your point of view is baised.
    Understanding Evolution
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 01-20-2011 at 04:23 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  9. #99
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    @bombsaway Honestly I don't see where theres proof that God exist's while on the other hand Evolution is the most sophisticated result and has been proven by Scientists, the only reason God even has a small amount of value as a word is because the catholic church is the most richest organization in the world and without a man writing a fiction book about a angel who told him to write it, theyre'd be nothing but scientific results for the world. Evolution is proven, Theyres only paintings of gods, and they'res over 1 Million fiction books in the world, how is the Bible not another one of them.

    Keep in mind im Agnostic so don't say I'm a "ignorant athiest" because im not, How about you become a little bit more open minded.
    No scientists has ever proven the that the theory of evolution is right, get YO facts straight


    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Yeah but what you forget is that those educated elitists are in cahoots with the devil to make good christians doubt their faith. STAY STRONG BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!




    @ Hassan
    Dave trolled you so easily it's not even funny. Then again you people tend to have a knack for credulity.


    @Bombsaway
    Here this may clear up a thing or two about evolution for you. Don't worry it's not biased like wikipedia, it's a famous university, that is unless anything that disagrees with your point of view is baised.
    Understanding Evolution
    That site says evolution is true because we found fossils of extinct animals but has no other legit proof besides that, NO SHIT ANIMALS GO EXTINCT, you can't really base your entire theory on fossils can you? Oh and did you know that Charles Darwin didn't believe his theory towards the end of his life?
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-20-2011 at 04:37 PM.

  10. #100
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    No scientists has ever proven the that the theory of evolution is right, get YO facts straight
    There are no proofs in science, there are only proofs in mathematics. In science we have evidence, we have relationships, we have tendencies. The evidence for evolution ranges everywhere from genetics to similar morphology.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 01-20-2011 at 04:48 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #101
    vinvin148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    No scientists has ever proven the that the theory of evolution is right, get YO facts straight



    That site says evolution is true because we found fossils of extinct animals but has no other legit proof besides that, NO SHIT ANIMALS GO EXTINCT, you can't really base your entire theory on fossils can you? Oh and did you know that Charles Darwin didn't believe his theory towards the end of his life?
    no scientists have proven the cell theory was right either





  12. #102
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    only 25% do not believe in evolution.
    Where on the graph does it say that? And yeah my article was nice, and idgaf what it said the point was you can't take a poll as a hard fact, they vary by alot depending where the poll was taken ect. and no shit people with more education believe in darwinism, if you brainwashed for 16 years straight your bound to believe it, for ex if your dad told u red was blue for 16 years straight and you found 5 other kids who also believed red was blue you would stick to that fact even if it was wrong

  13. #103
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    That site says evolution is true because we found fossils of extinct animals but has no other legit proof besides that, NO SHIT ANIMALS GO EXTINCT, you can't really base your entire theory on fossils can you? Oh and did you know that Charles Darwin didn't believe his theory towards the end of his life?
    Something makes me think you opened that link for a second, saw a bone and closed it then made this shitty argument because reading and learning are just too difficult.

    But I'll keep this short because apparently having an attention span greater than that of 10 seconds is difficult for you:

    Charles Darwin's deathbed conversion:
    "One famous example is Charles Darwin's deathbed conversion in which it was claimed by Lady Hope that Darwin said: "How I wish I had not expressed my theory of evolution as I have done." He went on to say that he would like her to gather a congregation since he "would like to speak to them of Christ Jesus and His salvation, being in a state where he was eagerly savoring the heavenly anticipation of bliss." Lady Hope's story was printed in the Boston Watchman Examiner. The story spread, and the claims were republished as late as October 1955 in the Reformation Review and in the Monthly Record of the Free Church of Scotland in February 1957.

    From Darwin's son: "Lady Hope's account of my father's views on religion is quite untrue. I have publicly accused her of falsehood, but have not seen any reply."

    From Darwin's daughter: "I was present at his deathbed. Lady Hope was not present during his last illness, or any illness. I believe he never even saw her, but in any case she had no influence over him in any department of thought or belief. He never recanted any of his scientific views, either then or earlier. We think the story of his conversion was fabricated in the U.S.A. The whole story has no foundation whatever.""

    Source:
    The Lady Hope Story: A Widespread Falsehood
    Lady Hope Story
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  14. #104
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by vinvin148 View Post
    no scientists have proven the cell theory was right either
    Cell theory, what are you talking about? Yes the cell theory is correct, CELLS CAN ONLY COME FROM LIVING CELLS thus evolution != truth, get with the picture


    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Something makes me think you opened that link for a second, saw a bone and closed it then made this shitty argument because reading and learning are just too difficult.

    But I'll keep this short because apparently having an attention span greater than that of 10 seconds is difficult for you:

    Charles Darwin's deathbed conversion:
    "One famous example is Charles Darwin's deathbed conversion in which it was claimed by Lady Hope that Darwin said: "How I wish I had not expressed my theory of evolution as I have done." He went on to say that he would like her to gather a congregation since he "would like to speak to them of Christ Jesus and His salvation, being in a state where he was eagerly savoring the heavenly anticipation of bliss." Lady Hope's story was printed in the Boston Watchman Examiner. The story spread, and the claims were republished as late as October 1955 in the Reformation Review and in the Monthly Record of the Free Church of Scotland in February 1957.

    From Darwin's son: "Lady Hope's account of my father's views on religion is quite untrue. I have publicly accused her of falsehood, but have not seen any reply."

    From Darwin's daughter: "I was present at his deathbed. Lady Hope was not present during his last illness, or any illness. I believe he never even saw her, but in any case she had no influence over him in any department of thought or belief. He never recanted any of his scientific views, either then or earlier. We think the story of his conversion was fabricated in the U.S.A. The whole story has no foundation whatever.""

    Source:
    The Lady Hope Story: A Widespread Falsehood
    Lady Hope Story
    so he didn't doubt it, i'll admit i was wrong about that, and i looked through the site for 10 minutes, alls i saw were fossils and earth dating which has yet to be proved accurate
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-20-2011 at 04:50 PM.

  15. #105
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Cell theory, what are you talking about? Yes the cell theory is correct, CELLS CAN ONLY COME FROM LIVING CELLS thus evolution != truth, get with the picture
    How mother fucking dense are you? Evolution in no way depends on the origin of cells. If your God came down from a unicorn to piss into a lake to create the first cells that would have no effect on evolution. Evolution deals with the diversity of life after the formation of the cell.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast