Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

Oh wonderful another atheist Gib me moar fake proof
    I believe in a higher being, but i still believe in evolution.

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

What established knowledge? I so far have found no hard proof that evolution occured :s
    Before we even get started let me ask you this:
    What do you think of when you think of evolution? What do you think we think evolution is.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

I believe in a higher being, but i still believe in evolution.
    If you believe in the Bible, Torah, or Koran you cannot believe in evolution as these all believe that god created life on earth by creating the first living cell, Adam a human, however if you believe in a different religion it is possible they can coincide

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Before we even get started let me ask you this:
    What do you think of when you think of evolution? What do you think we think evolution is.
    1 cell evolving over billions of years to eventually form modern man, i also believe thats what you believe

Thanks

If you believe in the Bible, Torah, or Koran you cannot believe in evolution as these all believe that god created life on earth by creating the first living cell, Adam a human, however if you believe in a different religion it is possible they can coincide

You could not be more wrong.
    Both the Catholic church and the Episcopal church have agreed that religion and evolution are not mutually exclusive.
    Go ahead and google "Truth cannot contradict truth" and come back to me when your head is a little less up your own ass.

And here are a few quotes to keep you entertained as you Google:
    "The theory of evolution provides a fruitful and unifying scientific explanation for the emergence of life on earth, that many theological interpretations of origins can readily embrace an evolutionary outlook, and that an acceptance of evolution is entirely compatible with an authentic and living Christian faith." - Episcopal Church General Convention

"The Church does not forbid that...research and discussions, on the part of men experienced in both fields, take place with regard to the doctrine of evolution, in as far as it inquires into the origin of the human body as coming from pre-existent and living matter." Pope Pius XII

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post

You could not be more wrong.
    Both the Catholic church and the Episcopal church have agreed that religion and evolution are not mutually exclusive.
    Go ahead and google "Truth cannot contradict truth" and come back to me when your head is a little less up your own ass.

And here are a few quotes to keep you entertained as you Google:
    "The theory of evolution provides a fruitful and unifying scientific explanation for the emergence of life on earth, that many theological interpretations of origins can readily embrace an evolutionary outlook, and that an acceptance of evolution is entirely compatible with an authentic and living Christian faith." - Episcopal Church General Convention

"The Church does not forbid that...research and discussions, on the part of men experienced in both fields, take place with regard to the doctrine of evolution, in as far as it inquires into the origin of the human body as coming from pre-existent and living matter." Pope Pius XII
    If you read the bible you will see that god created the earth, light, water ect. and he created man, he didn't create a single cell and let it evolve he created man in his own image first, so if you follow the scriptures they cannot co-exist

Thanks
    bombs stop being a retard, you're acting worse than all the taliban on this site.

people give proof then you say its fake. just get out.

gifts
    x

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post
    bombs stop being a retard, you're acting worse than all the taliban on this site.

people give proof then you say its fake. just get out.
    What proof exactly? I ain't seen no proof, alls they've given me is fossils /tire

Thanks
    could you give actual proof that their proof is false?

gifts
    x

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post
    could you give actual proof that their proof is false?
    Yes, fossils do not = proof of evolution... but i can't prove it's incorrect either except to say there is no proof for it so it an endless circle
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-20-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks

If you read the bible you will see that god created the earth, light, water ect. and he created man, he didn't create a single cell and let it evolve he created man in his own image first, so if you follow the scriptures they cannot co-exist
    You're right, Popes don't know shit about the Bible, amirite? lolololol fucking moron.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post

You're right, Popes don't know shit about the Bible, amirite? lolololol fucking moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE BIBLE
    27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.
    Genesis 1 - PassageLookup - New International Version, ©2010 - BibleGateway.com
    Apparently not, read that, shows religion and evolution cannot coincide, gods first creature was a man, not a cell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yes, fossils do not = proof of evolution... but i can't prove it's incorrect either except to say there is no proof for it so it an endless circle
    You also cannot prove that god exists by shoving a fiction book in my face and shouting BELIEVE while you dunk my head under water and forgive me for killing my whole family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    You also cannot prove that god exists by shoving a fiction book in my face and shouting BELIEVE while you dunk my head under water and forgive me for killing my whole family.
    And you cannot prove that evolution happened based on fossils...bolded part makes no sense at all lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

And you cannot prove that evolution happened based on fossils...bolded part makes no sense at all lol
    And what do you make of fossils, then?
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks

Genesis 1 - PassageLookup - New International Version, ©2010 - BibleGateway.com
    Apparently not, read that, shows religion and evolution cannot coincide, gods first creature was a man, not a cell
    I now see why everyone just insults you for your stubborn ignorance and outright insolence.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast