Thread: Suicide?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 141
  1. #16
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    Suicidals are idiots. Doesn't solve anything..
    you're the idiot for calling them idiots. Most suicidal people actually are very smart. Putting people in jail for attempting suicide is worse than without. The government is the reason why there are so many suicides, if you think about it. Not to bring in politics, but government is changing a lot. Negative effects can ruin people's lives. Drive them to suicide. Teenagers are the most common examples of suicidals. Being a teenager myself, life is hard in high school. You can't blame someone for being sad. For thinking there's no purpose in life. Not worth living. You can't blame them because you don't know what they go through. You may think you do but you REALLY don't. In all, it isn't a good thing at all. Maybe we should be NICER to each other, not to sound corny. Talk to that weird kid in the back of the room. Make him/her smile. You could save their lives. Literally. I've saved a few. Nobody deserves to be hurt to the point of commiting suicide. Nobody.

    'Nuff said.

  2. #17
    Lyoto Machida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far away with girls
    Posts
    3,734
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    1,617
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    > implying there is a God
    > implying Hell exists

    Oh lawd, not this.
    STFU, You dont believe on nothing

    God Exists, Hell Idk and dont wanna know.

  3. #18
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Life is a disease, sleep is a placebo, death is the cure.

  4. #19
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    you're the idiot for calling them idiots. Most suicidal people actually are very smart. Putting people in jail for attempting suicide is worse than without. The government is the reason why there are so many suicides, if you think about it. Not to bring in politics, but government is changing a lot. Negative effects can ruin people's lives. Drive them to suicide. Teenagers are the most common examples of suicidals. Being a teenager myself, life is hard in high school. You can't blame someone for being sad. For thinking there's no purpose in life. Not worth living. You can't blame them because you don't know what they go through. You may think you do but you REALLY don't. In all, it isn't a good thing at all. Maybe we should be NICER to each other, not to sound corny. Talk to that weird kid in the back of the room. Make him/her smile. You could save their lives. Literally. I've saved a few. Nobody deserves to be hurt to the point of commiting suicide. Nobody.

    'Nuff said.
    ^Definition of an idiot.
    Previously Armalite42



  5. #20
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post


    ^Definition of an idiot.
    He actually has some points in there that are true.

  6. #21
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Both in hitlars case its a cowards way out in a kid i know who did it it was an end to quit suffering. he was a new kid at a school and was bullyed so he drove to his hometown and shot himself it was 1 of my moms good friends kids

  7. #22
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post
    Both in hitlars case its a cowards way out in a kid i know who did it it was an end to quit suffering. he was a new kid at a school and was bullyed so he drove to his hometown and shot himself it was 1 of my moms good friends kids
    What's a hitlars?

  8. #23
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,446
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken™ View Post
    Suicide is a choice of the person
    its wrong cause your killng yourself
    but if you got a good reason, it will be justified.

    i think suicide should be outlawed
    Suicide is outlawed. It is illegal in many places.
    Personally, I am against "emotional" suicide. You know, the one caused by your boyfriend breaking up with you two days from prom etc.
    But if you are suffering a physical condition, which puts you in crippling pain and has no chance of ever ending, then suicide or euthanasia should be allowed.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  9. #24
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post


    What's a hitlars?
    he shot himself cuz he was scared to die by the U.S army and he made his wife kill herself too

  10. #25
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    Suicide is outlawed. It is illegal in many places.
    Personally, I am against "emotional" suicide. You know, the one caused by your boyfriend breaking up with you two days from prom etc.
    But if you are suffering a physical condition, which puts you in crippling pain and has no chance of ever ending, then suicide or euthanasia should be allowed.
    Mental Trauma. Recurring nightmaresmories. Hearing voices. Insomnia. Unloved. Hated.Outcast of Society. All emotional/psychological. There are many reasons for suicide, and emotional pain is the main cause.

  11. #26
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post


    ^Definition of an idiot.
    Instead of ridiculing suicidal people, maybe we should help them.

  12. #27
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Instead of ridiculing suicidal people, maybe we should help them.
    Join the FB group. Also, a question. Why is it that some people and governments believe that committing attempting Suicide is a disorder?

  13. #28
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post


    Join the FB group. Also, a question. Why is it that some people and governments believe that committing attempting Suicide is a disorder?
    Join a FB Group? What good is that going to do?

  14. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    you're the idiot for calling them idiots. Most suicidal people actually are very smart. Putting people in jail for attempting suicide is worse than without. The government is the reason why there are so many suicides, if you think about it. Not to bring in politics, but government is changing a lot. Negative effects can ruin people's lives. Drive them to suicide. Teenagers are the most common examples of suicidals. Being a teenager myself, life is hard in high school. You can't blame someone for being sad. For thinking there's no purpose in life. Not worth living. You can't blame them because you don't know what they go through. You may think you do but you REALLY don't. In all, it isn't a good thing at all. Maybe we should be NICER to each other, not to sound corny. Talk to that weird kid in the back of the room. Make him/her smile. You could save their lives. Literally. I've saved a few. Nobody deserves to be hurt to the point of commiting suicide. Nobody.

    'Nuff said.
    No, they aren't very smart, they are trying to kill themselves.
    -Pretty selfish i can see.

    I can blame someone for killing themselves though.

    Suicidial people are just lame, weak, and selfish people.

    Most suicidal people think they have it bad, when they really don't.


  15. #30
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No, they aren't very smart, they are trying to kill themselves.
    -Pretty selfish i can see.

    I can blame someone for killing themselves though.

    Suicidial people are just lame, weak, and selfish people.

    Most suicidal people think they have it bad, when they really don't.
    Suicidal people can be smart. We're all different people. Each one of us react differently to things. Basically from Newton's Laws: "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

    You're implying that people who plan or have done suicide, are 'lame, weak, and selfish'. Take another perspective at it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast