Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatixz View Post
    Homosexuality is wrong because:

At the beginning of our evolution there were maybe 100 Australopithecus afarensis. (Oldest Species of the human).
    If only one person was homosexual (50m,50w) one female wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

THAT MEANS:
    2% of the human beeings on earth wouldn't exist, that are:

(6 934 196 000 / 100) * 2 = 138 683 920 humans.

More than Hitler ever killed.

The topic should be:

Is there anything more evil than beeing gay?

- Hitler is not. (He killed 78683920 less people than ONE gay guy did.)

Think about it.

The other reason:

Just imagine 2 guys stick their penis into an dirty asshole.
    The probably most discusting thing in the entire world.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jason (04-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    @Fanatixz Can't Australopithecus afarensis fuck more than one female? Cuz I'm pretty sure they did.
    My signature's bad and I should feel bad.

-M

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Gay is fine by me. the only reason its illegal is because of the fact in one sentence in the bible. There are many more references to being against finances, pride and riches yet theres "nothing" immoral about that. also isnt there supposed to be a seperation of church and state? dont tell me that being gay is wrong when its perfectly natural. (for the record im straight)

Thanks
    What does it matter, anyways? OP is probably influenced by his 80 year old conservative gay-bashing grandfather.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @NKVD
    theres supposed to be a separation of religion and school, not state. our country was fucking founded on the basis of religion. look in the national anthem, the pledge of allegiance, the declaration of independence, the constitution, etc. we were made as a catholic/christian nation

the bible states nothing about being gay being wrong, it says participating in "homosexual" actions is wrong. which is why being gay IS a choice. gays partake in homosexual actions, of their chosing, which is not right. god would not condemn someone to hell by making them be gay and do homosexual actions. you can simply resist the urges, simple as that.
    also, gay marriage should NOT be legalized. the bible says marriage is for a man and a woman, not man and man or woman and woman. they get so fucking butthurt about not being "married" they dont realize they could do EXACTLY what we do in marriages, and just name it something fucking different. they could take the same fucking practices and name it warriage and the church would have no problem with it. but no, theyre a bunch of gay faggots whining about getting they're "gay rights". you live in a christian/catholic country, if you dont like it gtfo the country
    Last edited by InHuman; 04-04-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    @NKVD
    theres supposed to be a separation of religion and school, not state. our country was fucking founded on the basis of religion. look in the national anthem, the pledge of allegiance, the declaration of independence, the constitution, etc. we were made as a catholic/christian nation

the bible states nothing about being gay being wrong, it says participating in "homosexual" actions is wrong.
    also, gay marriage should NOT be legalized. the bible says marriage is for a man and a woman, not man and man or woman and woman. they get so fucking butthurt about not being "married" they dont realize they could do EXACTLY what we do in marriages, and just name it something fucking different. they could take the same fucking practices and name it warriage and the church would have no problem with it. but no, theyre a bunch of gay faggots whining about getting they're "gay rights". you live in a christian/catholic country, if you dont like it gtfo the country
    Governor: I believe that I might have come up with a compromise to this whole problem that will make everyone happy! People in the gay community want the same rights as married couples, but dissenters don't want the word "marriage" corrupted. So how about we let gay people get married, but call it something else? You homosexuals will have all the exact same rights as married couples, but instead of referring to you as "married," you can be “butt buddies”. Instead of being "man and wife," you'll be “butt buddies”. You won't be "betrothed," you'll be “butt buddies”. Get it? Instead of a "bride and groom," you'd be “butt buddies”.

Mr. Slave: We wanna be treated equally!

Governor: You are equal. It's just that instead of getting "engaged," you would be “butt buddies”

Gotta love southpark,

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

Governor: I believe that I might have come up with a compromise to this whole problem that will make everyone happy! People in the gay community want the same rights as married couples, but dissenters don't want the word "marriage" corrupted. So how about we let gay people get married, but call it something else? You homosexuals will have all the exact same rights as married couples, but instead of referring to you as "married," you can be “butt buddies”. Instead of being "man and wife," you'll be “butt buddies”. You won't be "betrothed," you'll be “butt buddies”. Get it? Instead of a "bride and groom," you'd be “butt buddies”.

Mr. Slave: We wanna be treated equally!

Governor: You are equal. It's just that instead of getting "engaged," you would be “butt buddies”

Gotta love southpark,
    well maybe not butt buddies but some other shit lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    how u think on this opinion is based on how u were raised. i was raised in a racist and very discriminating family, but i learned that being gay was perfectly fine (although im not). its like being short, you can't control it, its natural. others might be a little more insensitive, but they were raised that way. if u were taught from when you were born, until your at ur current age that "being gay is inhuman" by your parents or others, thats not your fault. just try to learn that being a certain way doesnt give any1 the right to be unjust to others.
    [COLOR="Magenta"]

Purple IS Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by cokenmentos View Post
    If this works i will make love to you even if you refuse.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kingkuz00 For This Useful Post:

juggernaut000 (04-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    @NKVD
    1. The national anthem only references any sort of religious imagery in the latter quarter of the anthem and we never sing past the first quarter or so.
    2. The US was founded on secular principles and freedom of religion, the whole point of making this county was to get away from religious bigotry. The pledge of allegiance only had the "under god" added during the red scare and was never originally in the pledge. Pledge of Allegiance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    and the constitution makes no references to religions of any kind nor does it have religious connotations. The only slightly valid thing listed is the declaration of independence and that is not a body of texts that governs the law in anyway.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well parox, the USA was founded on highly "religious" views. Check the constitution, bill of rights, and all that other shit. At its core the government was built on the ten commandments. They went "away" from England because they were highly ONE religion, no exceptions. Even then it was only one sect of Christianity.

That being said, there should be no monetary benifit for marrying even if your not gay. THAT is the only reason why gay marriages have "problems" is that they don't get the same benifits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    1. The national anthem only references any sort of religious imagery in the latter quarter of the anthem and we never sing past the first quarter or so.
    2. The US was founded on secular principles and freedom of religion, the whole point of making this county was to get away from religious bigotry. The pledge of allegiance only had the "under god" added during the red scare and was never originally in the pledge. Pledge of Allegiance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    and the constitution makes no references to religions of any kind nor does it have religious connotations. The only slightly valid thing listed is the declaration of independence and that is not a body of texts that governs the law in anyway.
    thank you for actually doing your homework. It is actually depressing the amount of people who do not know their own history yet lecture the world about it. The United States wasn't founded on religous values, there is a seperation of church and state. Also there is a seperation of church and PUBLIC school. only because people shouldnt force their views unwillingly upon the children.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    they can be gay till they die,but never kiss on public places,and do gay things in public,in private yes.
    DONATOR! PL0X?

Thanks
    Terribly, terribly wrong.

Thanks
    Well i dont give a fawk as long as sum queer ass dont try To violate my BaDonkey Donk
    Why would i say its wrong ? Girl on Girl is Hawt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Well i dont give a fawk as long as sum queer ass dont try To violate my BaDonkey Donk
    Why would i say its wrong ? Girl on Girl is Hawt
    ahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhaha i secondd this motion

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast