Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 169
  1. #76
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Well i dont give a fawk as long as sum queer ass dont try To violate my BaDonkey Donk
    Why would i say its wrong ? Girl on Girl is Hawt
    This might be a surprise, but lesbians are not protected as much as gay males. Girls together is jolly fun to you, but in society that is actually frowned on.

  2. #77
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by -E- View Post
    Meh. I wouldn't be surprised if its another "no religion in schools" cartoon.

    Which is ironic, because its part of culture.

    No schools in religion's more like it
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 04-05-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #78
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    >Thread on homosex
    >Talk about religion
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  4. #79
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Every girl , needs a gay best friend . I highly recommend it , they are the best & so understanding .
    @MinaReow


  5. #80
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    @NKVD
    theres supposed to be a separation of religion and school, not state. our country was fucking founded on the basis of religion. look in the national anthem, the pledge of allegiance, the declaration of independence, the constitution, etc. we were made as a catholic/christian nation

    the bible states nothing about being gay being wrong, it says participating in "homosexual" actions is wrong. which is why being gay IS a choice. gays partake in homosexual actions, of their chosing, which is not right. god would not condemn someone to hell by making them be gay and do homosexual actions. you can simply resist the urges, simple as that.
    also, gay marriage should NOT be legalized. the bible says marriage is for a man and a woman, not man and man or woman and woman. they get so fucking butthurt about not being "married" they dont realize they could do EXACTLY what we do in marriages, and just name it something fucking different. they could take the same fucking practices and name it warriage and the church would have no problem with it. but no, theyre a bunch of gay faggots whining about getting they're "gay rights". you live in a christian/catholic country, if you dont like it gtfo the country
    If you have the urge to murder because of your hormones but choose not to, then you are not a murderer. If you have the urge to molest children but choose not to, then you are not a child molester. However, if you have the urge to have sex with people of your same gender but choose not to, then you are still gay. You could be celibate your whole life and still be gay.

    Saying being gay is a choice is fallacious, at best. Also, duly note that religion has no basis in this argument what so ever.

    The moral implication is this: Consider your own preference for heterosexual relationships. Suppose you deliberately chose not to exhibit that preference. To actively choose to go against it and begin a homosexual relationship. Could you do it? How much effort would it take? And would you get any satisfaction or enjoyment from it? Most importantly, is it fair to you that you were coerced into it by social pressure.

    You may compare, perhaps with malice, a crime and homosexual sex. There is a large difference. A crime breaks the safety rules of a society. It puts all of us at risk if it is tolerated. Homosexual sex is not a risk for society as a whole. Those who fear it does pose a risk, are basing their assumptions on fear of change or religious myths. Not on evidence.
    Last edited by barklolbark; 04-06-2011 at 10:38 PM.

  6. #81
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    If you have the urge to murder because of your hormones but choose not to, then you are not a murderer. If you have the urge to molest children but choose not to, then you are not a child molester. However, if you have the urge to have sex with people of your same gender but choose not to, then you are still gay. You could be celibate your whole life and still be gay.

    Saying being gay is a choice is fallacious, at best. Also, duly note that religion has no basis in this argument what so ever.

    The moral implication is this: Consider your own preference for heterosexual relationships. Suppose you deliberately chose not to exhibit that preference. To actively choose to go against it and begin a homosexual relationship. Could you do it? How much effort would it take? And would you get any satisfaction or enjoyment from it? Most importantly, is it fair to you that you were coerced into it by social pressure.

    You may compare, perhaps with malice, a crime and homosexual sex. There is a large difference. A crime breaks the safety rules of a society. It puts all of us at risk if it is tolerated. Homosexual sex is not a risk for society as a whole. Those who fear it does pose a risk, are basing their assumptions on fear of change or religious myths. Not on evidence.
    I have the urge to molest you. I am not a child molester.

  7. #82
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'd rather not question another persons sexual preferences.

    Especially with all the crazy porn out there, being gay is hardly deviant.


  8. #83
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


    I have the urge to molest you. I am not a child molester.
    Ok. I'm not a child.

  9. #84
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Ok. I'm not a child.
    Probably shouldn't have told him that.....


  10. #85
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Probably shouldn't have told him that.....
    Major turn-off.


    I hate it when I'm about to molest some children and I realize they are actually adults; it's terrible.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #86
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well if a guy says he wants to molest you, but he doesn't want to molest children.

    Then you say that you ARE NOT a child.

    Isn't that like saying "Czar, come molest me!".


  12. #87
    SjoerdIsNotBanned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    i have 2 gay cousins, one of them is really close to me.. been close with him since we were 2, we're both 17 now. it's immoral to think that a sexual preference should determine whether or not you like a person.
    GAY FAMILY GAY FAMILY GAY FAMILY

  13. #88
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Homophobias in this thread is more butt-hurt of the truth then gays are .
    Nothing wrong with liking somone your own agender , if it happens it happens .



    shit
    get over it .

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  14. #89
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Homophobias in this thread is more butt-hurt of the truth then gays are .
    Nothing wrong with liking somone your own agender , if it happens it happens .



    shit
    get over it .
    Please tell us more stories about you and your friends.


  15. #90
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well if a guy says he wants to molest you, but he doesn't want to molest children.

    Then you say that you ARE NOT a child.

    Isn't that like saying "Czar, come molest me!".
    Maybe I have a rape fetish and wanted him to know.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast