Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 169
  1. #121
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Your area says United States.

    You must be from Texas.
    south dakota.

  2. #122
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post
    Wrong where i grow up if your gay your not welcome.
    Insecure sounds like.

  3. #123
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Insecure sounds like.
    more like christians.

  4. #124
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post


    more like christians.
    I thought it was unchristian like to judge. And to be intolerant.

  5. #125
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post


    more like christians.
    You're letting faith be the guide of your moral compass?
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  6. #126
    KoЯn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my Ecks Bawcks Posts: 13,371,337
    Posts
    462
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    You're letting faith be the guide of your moral compass?
    Well... Depends how faithful you are...

  7. #127
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    TThere is no right or wrong, only thinking makes it so.

    What is 'right' and what is 'wrong' isn't objective, but ever-changing from perspective to perspective. Therefore, we cannot consider something as WRONG or RIGHT with no room for debate, hence moral isn't an objective matter.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  8. #128
    KoЯn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my Ecks Bawcks Posts: 13,371,337
    Posts
    462
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    TThere is no right or wrong, only thinking makes it so.

    What is 'right' and what is 'wrong' isn't objective, but ever-changing from perspective to perspective. Therefore, we cannot consider something as WRONG or RIGHT with no room for debate, hence moral isn't an objective matter.
    Very well said.

  9. #129
    killercow15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Jelly
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well the thing is its not right or wrong, who are we really to judge?
    Its not the fact that they are different but the fact that we are scared of change we want things "normal" to say it that way.

    Its their lifes, they can shape it the way they want.

  10. #130
    Hotsuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta.::.Georgia
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Big taboo topic.

    My view: I have no judgement on whether homosexuality is right or wrong. Sure, I disagree with it, but I don't put down someone just because they choose that lifestyle.

    I'm a regular guy and I can say that I do have some gay friends, but they're cool though. We don't get into heavy debates about our lifestyle, because we respect each other enough not to do so.

    Gay or not, you're still a human being, that's how I see. It's just like ethnicity to me,they look different, act different, sound different, but in the end, they're still the same thing.

  11. #131
    KoЯn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my Ecks Bawcks Posts: 13,371,337
    Posts
    462
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsuma View Post
    Big taboo topic.

    My view: I have no judgement on whether homosexuality is right or wrong. Sure, I disagree with it, but I don't put down someone just because they choose that lifestyle.

    I'm a regular guy and I can say that I do have some gay friends, but they're cool though. We don't get into heavy debates about our lifestyle, because we respect each other enough not to do so.

    Gay or not, you're still a human being, that's how I see. It's just like ethnicity to me,they look different, act different, sound different, but in the end, they're still the same thing.
    I agree. I'm strait, but I have Gay & Bisexual friends. I see them the SAME as strait people. There's only ONE difference: sexual preference, which has no say-so on whether they're my friend or not.

    People shouldn't judge because of sexual preference. It's just wrong, immoral, and cold.

    SIDE NOTE: I just found out that my friend is bisexual, and it honestly doesn't affect our friendship.

    Off topic: I look at disabled people (mentally and/or physically) and say, "Hi, how are you?" Other people *cough*ASSHOLES*cough* will walk to them and say something like: "Ha! Retard!" THEY CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES!! Fuck you assholes. <--- Sorry, I had to vent.

  12. #132
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]evliin View Post
    Whats your opinion on homosexuality...

    My opinion is that is un natural, i cant understand how a man can like another man personally i think theres soomething wrong in the head of people who do.
    Whats your opinion?

    It's supposed to be Adam and Eve! Not Adam and Steve! Just kidding...

    It is unnatural and it's a little weird, But that doesn't mean that people should be mean to them. I say "fag" and "homo" and other homosexual slurs, But I have nothing against gay people. It's just tossed around so match at and by people where I live. Like moron, Or stupid. In other words, I think it is kind of odd to be gay, But I don't have a problem with gay people. It's all good!

  13. #133
    Jessika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sick
    Nothing wrong with it.

  14. #134
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post

    It's supposed to be Adam and Eve! Not Adam and Steve! Just kidding...

    It is unnatural and it's a little weird, But that doesn't mean that people should be mean to them. I say "fag" and "homo" and other homosexual slurs, But I have nothing against gay people. It's just tossed around so match at and by people where I live. Like moron, Or stupid. In other words, I think it is kind of odd to be gay, But I don't have a problem with gay people. It's all good!
    We, as in humans , are so judgmental, it's not unnatural at all, it is just looked down upon. There is nothing wrong with it at all

  15. #135
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nothing wrong just completley... gross.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast