Thread: Now srsly...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 120
  1. #31
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    my parents obviously .
    You there must be someone who created the first human on earth...
    Explain that @Eminem

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  2. #32
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,854
    dude , seriously , go watch some vids about the existing of earth , it was created hundred of million years ago .
    and we came from cells who evolved and we slowly changed to what we are now .
    most ppl who believe in god will not change there thoughts because they grew up with being a cristian(dunno how to spell it),jew or whatever .
    i also grew up "catholic" , but i wasnt one of these assholes who believed everythink ppl said . The church was made to make ppl live together "peacefully" so they wouldnt start to steall and murder and rape everyone they saw and stuff like that .


    but really think , do u rather believe that some "god" created humans or do u believe we evolved from cells ,
    be aware that if there was a god from what did he came ? like poof and god was there , ready to create the human race ?
    or would u believe that the universe is an "endless" place that sudenly existed .

    after all the humans invented "time" just like they invented "god"
    about time , that is a unit that humans made , 24 hours is 1 day but it could be totaly different , if someone else invented it 1 day(in our time unit) could have been 100hours .

    they invented a god because they couldnt explain natural "disasters" like lightning,fire,water(tsunami's) . that is the one and only reason , they evolved from 10-20 gods(each defining a natural element) to 1 god now , and soon (within a good 200-300 years). no one will believe in god's anymore because they will be able to explain everything with science .

    so u can still keep living with the thought omg i have to do everything right to get into heaven or u can live your live without think about that , btw once we died we are completely death , you will still have some brain activity for a few hours after your death but once it stops you will be death and you will no longer be able to think or whatever ,
    after this live it is the end for you and me !


    @Guitarist.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    deadskulzz (03-15-2011)

  4. #33
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    dude , seriously , go watch some vids about the existing of earth , it was created hundred of million years ago .
    and we came from cells who evolved and we slowly changed to what we are now .
    most ppl who believe in god will not change there thoughts because they grew up with being a cristian(dunno how to spell it),jew or whatever .
    i also grew up "catholic" , but i wasnt one of these assholes who believed everythink ppl said . The church was made to make ppl live together "peacefully" so they wouldnt start to steall and murder and rape everyone they saw and stuff like that .


    but really think , do u rather believe that some "god" created humans or do u believe we evolved from cells ,
    be aware that if there was a god from what did he came ? like poof and god was there , ready to create the human race ?
    or would u believe that the universe is an "endless" place that sudenly existed .

    after all the humans invented "time" just like they invented "god"
    about time , that is a unit that humans made , 24 hours is 1 day but it could be totaly different , if someone else invented it 1 day(in our time unit) could have been 100hours .

    they invented a god because they couldnt explain natural "disasters" like lightning,fire,water(tsunami's) . that is the one and only reason , they evolved from 10-20 gods(each defining a natural element) to 1 god now , and soon (within a good 200-300 years). no one will believe in god's anymore because they will be able to explain everything with science .

    so u can still keep living with the thought omg i have to do everything right to get into heaven or u can live your live without think about that , btw once we died we are completely death , you will still have some brain activity for a few hours after your death but once it stops you will be death and you will no longer be able to think or whatever ,
    after this live it is the end for you and me !


    @Guitarist.
    Billions*

    exactly, almost all Christians are ignorant and wont accept or even hear another persons views on their religion / thoughts.

    i grew up Christan - google spell check ftw

    EXACTLY.

    EXACTLY.

    EXACTLY.
    (3 different points, completely agree with you.)

    Heres to guatarist, how is it so coincidental, that the bible just happend to start AFTER "adam and eve" was uhh, born? But when you look at the time scale of the earth, we've been here for less than 100million years, not even as long as the dinos.
    Why wasnt 'god' there?
    Why didnt 'god' help save the dinos from being completely extinct? isnt he supposed to help all? or was that from the devil?


    EXACTLY.

    EXACTLY.

    you gained my respect
    repped.

    @Guitarist.


    EDIT: "you have to spread some rep. around before give it to Eminem again"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulzz For This Useful Post:

    Drake (03-15-2011)

  6. #34
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    TL; DR
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  7. #35
    iKiLLYouCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany, Croatia
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    The End of Life will come..End of World or not!
    ADD ME ON XFire: iKiLLYouCro



  8. #36
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    I respect your point.
    But won't approve to it.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  9. #37
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarist. View Post
    I respect your point.
    But won't approve to it.
    your not even gonna try to argue back?
    just respecting?

    way to take out the fun.

  10. #38
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    Religion is a load of bullshit, People made it cus they were scared of dying instead they just caused wars creating even more wars.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to epicfailure/ For This Useful Post:

    deadskulzz (03-15-2011)

  12. #39
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    your not even gonna try to argue back?
    just respecting?

    way to take out the fun.
    i think he doesnt know anythin to say atm ... =/

    and ppl dont exist for millions of years , we are here for 250 thousands years if not less .

    religion was meant to explain alot of stuff , and keep peace between eachother .
    but 1 person created the cristhians(sucha fked up word -.-) , the another guy decided to be jew , and some others started the islam , other went fro boedha and they all wanted there religion to become the biggest one .
    so the only thing they could find was starting wars .
    even now there are still wars for religions .
    Last edited by Drake; 03-15-2011 at 03:20 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

    deadskulzz (03-15-2011)

  14. #40
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    dude , seriously , go watch some vids about the existing of earth , it was created hundred of million years ago .
    and we came from cells who evolved and we slowly changed to what we are now .
    most ppl who believe in god will not change there thoughts because they grew up with being a cristian(dunno how to spell it),jew or whatever .
    i also grew up "catholic" , but i wasnt one of these assholes who believed everythink ppl said . The church was made to make ppl live together "peacefully" so they wouldnt start to steall and murder and rape everyone they saw and stuff like that .


    but really think , do u rather believe that some "god" created humans or do u believe we evolved from cells ,
    be aware that if there was a god from what did he came ? like poof and god was there , ready to create the human race ?
    or would u believe that the universe is an "endless" place that sudenly existed .

    after all the humans invented "time" just like they invented "god"
    about time , that is a unit that humans made , 24 hours is 1 day but it could be totaly different , if someone else invented it 1 day(in our time unit) could have been 100hours .

    they invented a god because they couldnt explain natural "disasters" like lightning,fire,water(tsunami's) . that is the one and only reason , they evolved from 10-20 gods(each defining a natural element) to 1 god now , and soon (within a good 200-300 years). no one will believe in god's anymore because they will be able to explain everything with science .

    so u can still keep living with the thought omg i have to do everything right to get into heaven or u can live your live without think about that , btw once we died we are completely death , you will still have some brain activity for a few hours after your death but once it stops you will be death and you will no longer be able to think or whatever ,
    after this live it is the end for you and me !


    @Guitarist.
    that's right but what caused big boom. That's the real question.

  15. #41
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    People like to scare themselves with apocolyptic theories.

  16. #42
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    that's right but what caused big boom. That's the real question.
    two particles crashing into each other at very high speeds, ie hadron collider in switzerland to see what it looked like.

    /fp

    That question was answered ages ago.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  17. #43
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    i think he doesnt know anythin to say atm ... =/

    and ppl dont exist for millions of years , we are here for 250 thousands years if not less .

    religion was meant to explain alot of stuff , and keep peace between eachother .
    but 1 person created the cristhians(sucha fked up word -.-) , the another guy decided to be jew , and some others started the islam , other went fro boedha and they all wanted there religion to become the biggest one .
    so the only thing they could find was starting wars .
    even now there are still wars for religions .
    Just imagine with me..
    There must be something/someone who created the first thing in existince
    I mean look around you..
    This beauty didn't create itself..
    Oh and i need help @Para DICE

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  18. #44
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarist. View Post


    Just imagine with me..
    There must be something/someone who created the first thing in existince
    I mean look around you..
    This beauty didn't create itself..
    Oh and i need help @ParaDICE
    were studying this in bio right now, biogenis.
    Were about 1bill years after the earth was first created, the conditions were perfect and 1 organic microorgamism was rformed.
    I think im mixxing up that with another experiment
    theres so manytheories dealing with the first created...

  19. #45
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    that's right but what caused big boom. That's the real question.
    well the dinosaurs probably extincted because the biggest vulcanos on earth errupted or a meteor crashed into the earth causing a big explosion . like when u see a nuke with its mushroom form/claud and it also brings a big dust claud over the earth , that would happen when a meteore strikes on the earth , the dust claud would be very hot and it would block the sun from reaching the earth and then all plants would die so would animals and no animals = no humans . (if it lands on earth)
    when it would hit the water it would probably make one big tsunami destroying all human live .

    about the vulcanos ,
    if a vulcano explodes it makes a lot of hot smoke clouds .
    but think about about all the vulcanos exploding ,
    u can think about all the heat it would release and smoke , so the temperature would go very high and probably destroying human life.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast