Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 151
  1. #106
    ~Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    544
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't care about all this brainwash bullshit, all I know is that the video was fucking hilarious. But there are idiots and nationalist in every country.

  2. #107
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by faggot bitch View Post
    Are you fucking retarded?
    You think the Cameraman was looking for people to humiliate?
    God you just sank to a deeper level of ignorance, stupid American shithole.
    You're not different from other people in your country, you're all equally ignorant fuckers who'll do anything the Media tells you to.
    @VirtualSia stfu faggot!

    END THE FED

  3. #108
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Are you fucking retarded?
    You think the Cameraman was looking for people to humiliate?
    God you just sank to a deeper level of ignorance, stupid American shithole.
    You're not different from other people in your country, you're all equally ignorant fuckers who'll do anything the Media tells you to.


    KassemG does this all the time. Yeah, i think the cameraman did that lulz.

    Its little effort to interview a 100 people, pick the dumb ones, and edit out the rest.

    Just for some obvious shit, you don't see anyone answering correctly right? Why do you think that is? Could it possibly be they were edited out?
    -Yes, they were edited out. And yes you are brainwashed with Anti-America propaganda.


  4. #109
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    @RJ
    @Empire

    You aint better than us , faggots .

  5. #110
    Abezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking Stalker.
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Obama is a smart man and knows what he's doing. Just stop hating!

  6. #111
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    @RJ
    @Empire

    You aint better than us , faggots .
    Apperantly we are.


  7. #112
    iranforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Apperantly we are.
    No human is better than another , specially not you .

  8. #113
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I dont see anything wrong here.

    Isreal is the cause of the hate for america.
    Isreal is the cause of high gas prices.
    Isreal is the cause of some of our economic fuckups.

    About time we abandoned ship.

  9. #114
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iranforce View Post
    No human is better than another , specially not you .
    From the looks on your ban, i'd say I am, if not only a tiny bit more by not doing stuff to get me banned.


  10. #115
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I dont see anything wrong here.

    Isreal is the cause of the hate for america.
    Isreal is the cause of high gas prices.
    Isreal is the cause of some of our economic fuckups.

    About time we abandoned ship.

    This is what USA is build upon. Politicians blaming other nations and people for their disasters and problems.

    [Sarcasm]
    The 9/11 attack WAS Muslim terrorists, who wanted to alienate Americans, and not American politicians needing someone to blame for problems.

    The attacks on Afghanistan WAS to kill all those million of dangerous Terrorists living in caves, and not to steal resources, gain power, spread fear, and blame problems on someone.
    [/Sarcasm]

  11. #116
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    This is what USA is build upon. Politicians blaming other nations and people for their disasters and problems.

    [Sarcasm]
    The 9/11 attack WAS Muslim terrorists, who wanted to alienate Americans, and not American politicians needing someone to blame for problems.

    The attacks on Afghanistan WAS to kill all those million of dangerous Terrorists living in caves, and not to steal resources, gain power, spread fear, and blame problems on someone.
    [/Sarcasm]
    Hey guess what, AMERICA IS.........

    WINNING!


  12. #117
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

  13. #118
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
    Sounds about right, a little off on some points (In my sharpened view)
    But again, a very good point.
    Where did you quote it from?

  14. #119
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Sounds about right, a little off on some points (In my sharpened view)
    But again, a very good point.
    Where did you quote it from?
    You just got trolled lol.

  15. #120
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Obama

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast