Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You live with your mother, you're still a little kid.
    End of the story.

And can you for the love of God stop replying, i don't give a shit about your opinion.
    *sigh* How do you not even know about RJ by now?

I mean really, why would do you bother stating shit that obviously isn true lulz.
    -----------------------------------------------

:/ Your actually the kid here, you hypcritically call out people for doing the things you yourself do. Not only that, you act like a kid by trying to insult people over actually presenting a DEBATE.

Then you have the audacity to judge people, who: if you knew anything about them just by looking at their profile instead of being a lazy fuck, are not in your stereotype range. I mean for fucks sake, you call people Americans and proceed to hate on America when they live in fucking australia, which it says so on their fucking profile when you quote them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

*sigh* How do you not even know about RJ by now?

I mean really, why would do you bother stating shit that obviously isn true lulz.
    -----------------------------------------------

:/ Your actually the kid here, you hypcritically call out people for doing the things you yourself do. Not only that, you act like a kid by trying to insult people over actually presenting a DEBATE.

Then you have the audacity to judge people, who: if you knew anything about them just by looking at their profile instead of being a lazy fuck, are not in your stereotype range. I mean for fucks sake, you call people Americans and proceed to hate on America when they live in fucking australia, which it says so on their fucking profile when you quote them.
    So, to sum things up: you're just as sad as he is? that's pretty hardcore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12