Thread: Male Vs Female

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Izayasama@live.com
    Posts
    1,802
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused

    Red face Male Vs Female

    So, I've been thinking alot lately. There are many issues regarding whether males are more complicated or females are more complicated. Since I got nothing better to do, give me your opinion and explain why. I would like to know

  2. #2
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Males > females. I'm not trying to be sexist but men have it better in this world. Women have things like periods and they're more susceptible to many more diseases more than men are. They are the ones that have to go through labor and when you compare a working man and a working woman, the man does the same work but for more pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  3. #3
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    agreed 100% with KABEL,
    plus normal men dont have to give birth,
    which goes along with the period thing but still.

  4. #4
    Pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Izayasama@live.com
    Posts
    1,802
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    But, what good is a male without a female lol.

  5. #5
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Izaya View Post
    But, what good is a male without a female lol.
    thats going against what your trying to say.

  6. #6
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    More complicated in what sense? + asking a forum of children is not a good idea.

  7. #7
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,883
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,946
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Males > females. I'm not trying to be sexist but men have it better in this world. Women have things like periods and they're more susceptible to many more diseases more than men are. They are the ones that have to go through labor and when you compare a working man and a working woman, the man does the same work but for more pay.
    What he said.



     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  8. #8
    Pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Izayasama@live.com
    Posts
    1,802
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well. A guy can't do nothing without a girl to give hope and such. and a girl can't do crap without a man by her side. So that's what I'm confused about. The guy can't do nothing without the female. The girl can't do anything without the male.

  9. #9
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Izaya View Post
    Well. A guy can't do nothing without a girl to give hope and such. and a girl can't do crap without a man by her side. So that's what I'm confused about. The guy can't do nothing without the female. The girl can't do anything without the male.
    What if they're gay?

  10. #10
    Pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Izayasama@live.com
    Posts
    1,802
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Now that i never thought about xD

  11. #11
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Women are also physically weaker than men. That puts them at a disadvantage as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  12. #12
    `Bobs Bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    930
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Women are also physically weaker than men. That puts them at a disadvantage as well.
    Not true, some girl's are actually in the top 25 strongest people of the world.
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

  13. #13
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    Not true, some girl's are actually in the top 25 strongest people of the world.
    Some. Go to the street and compare a man to a woman. Have them fight. Who's going to win 99.99% of the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  14. #14
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post


    Some. Go to the street and compare a man to a woman. Have them fight. Who's going to win 99.99% of the time?
    Agreed completely.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  15. #15
    Pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Izayasama@live.com
    Posts
    1,802
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not unless it's a skinny nerd vs a popular high school girl lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Change Your Male Character's Voice To A Female Voice!
    By ▀L°°­ in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 04:56 AM
  2. How to make Normal Male & Female hands to Specialist Hands
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Mod Tutorials
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:06 AM
  3. Male or Female Character?
    By Jailbroken671 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
  4. Male or Female?
    By Slipknotn209 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 05:08 AM
  5. Male Or Female
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 10:07 PM