Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    to understand time travel, you need to master physics, chemistry, astronomy, and a hell lot of other subjects. It is possible that it exists, just out of our reach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It just isn't possible to warp the fabrics of space and time to allow a rift in it further more to allow such a machine to utilize said rip in order to warp to another period of time the physics are ridiculous the particles that would be needed to make such a thing does not exist if a time portal as to say was to open the results could be tragic which if the said person saw them selves in the other time it would cause a paradox basically ripping the universe into pieces and as you could say eating itself there goes exsistance and life as we know it this would also if it was possible it would be incomprehensible to the human mind which would send said human into a fit of insanity or death such things like this have been the death from obsession to some men going to incredible lengths to acquire what they believe to be the materials necessary to create a machiene unknown to most of the public the united states government spent 21 billion dollars trying to create a device although great discoveries were achieved the price to pay for the useless knowledge was ridiculous as it has not gotten the human race anywhere similar experiment were also performed by the united nations not to long ago with greater discoveries but yet more useless knowledge

Sorry I had to do this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimakills View Post
    It just isn't possible to warp the fabrics of space and time to allow a rift in it further more to allow such a machine to utilize said rip in order to warp to another period of time the physics are ridiculous the particles that would be needed to make such a thing does not exist if a time portal as to say was to open the results could be tragic which if the said person saw them selves in the other time it would cause a paradox basically ripping the universe into pieces and as you could say eating itself there goes exsistance and life as we know it this would also if it was possible it would be incomprehensible to the human mind which would send said human into a fit of insanity or death such things like this have been the death from obsession to some men going to incredible lengths to acquire what they believe to be the materials necessary to create a machiene unknown to most of the public the united states government spent 21 billion dollars trying to create a device although great discoveries were achieved the price to pay for the useless knowledge was ridiculous as it has not gotten the human race anywhere similar experiment were also performed by the united nations not to long ago with greater discoveries but yet more useless knowledge

Sorry I had to do this
    in a way, space has a mystery to it, if you can solve them, most likely there is something relating to time travel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Goodpoint jailbroken although it is still well out of our reach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I think that to time travel, you don't necessarily need to physically move. Here's how I'm thinking:
    Lets say that there are two of me. One is from the future, and one is from the present. Future me has a ball of what has happened in between present me and future me. This ball represents my brainwaves. Future me tosses the ball to present me, and moves on. But, because of disruptions caused by other balls, it has begun to deteriorate, as well as them. Because of this, present me only recollects one certain event. Because of the collision with other balls, each ball has a different memory within it left over, so it is highly unlikely that nobody will get the same memory chunk as someone else. I take in that ball and recollect doing the same thing once before. This is known as Deja Vu. If there was some way to protect the ball(our brainwaves) then we would be able to see into the future, and the act of giving that ball would technically be known as time travel because technically you've sent information using your brainwaves into the past.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I know someone else made a thread about time travel but I just wanted to post my theory of why I think it won't exist. So, if there was a time machine in the future, wouldn't someone have come back and atleast told us about it? Cuz if there IS a time machine in the future I would sure as hell tell myself from the past about it .
    /discuss?
    Well we have no actual proof .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Yeah but why wouldn't you just come back, tell your old self about time travel, then go back? :P
    Because time travel wasn't created until after your death? You dun goofed good sir.
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    A possibility:

Science doesn't prove everything correct or incorrect. The human mind is too ignorant to decide what's real or fake, so they use something, aka science, to do it for them.
    Just because it's unproven, doesn't mean it'll never exist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well I do kinda believe there is a possibility of time travelling...

but

I think it has something to do with galaxy.. you know were just like a molecules.. maybe not a molecules.. parts of a molecules or parts of the parts of the parts of the parts of the molecules compare to Galaxy... if you know what I mean..

if time travel exist, its not really good for our world.. it might mess up our past, present and future..

and these posts:
    1. no punctuation marks
    2. not enough information
    3. post on wrong forum

and these attitudes:
    1. unformal words
    2. say "thanks" in 90% post
    3. angry when got pissed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by xDaNnx View Post
    well I do kinda believe there is a possibility of time travelling...

but

I think it has something to do with galaxy.. you know were just like a molecules.. maybe not a molecules.. parts of a molecules or parts of the parts of the parts of the parts of the molecules compare to Galaxy... if you know what I mean..

if time travel exist, its not really good for our world.. it might mess up our past, present and future..
    Science might make it to changing around molecules enough to travel between space, and time, before we all become extinct.
    Perhaps...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post

Science might make it to changing around molecules enough to travel between space, and time, before we all become extinct.
    Perhaps...
    having a very high technology might not be good for all of us.. example is the creation of super strong chemical weapons. if you know what I mean

I rather live as a caveman who will die like a boss than become a robot that has no heart and feelings.. <--- hope you get the concept..

but I think it would be fun to go back in each happy moments you experience like having s*x then go back again then again then again.. GOD! XD

and these posts:
    1. no punctuation marks
    2. not enough information
    3. post on wrong forum

and these attitudes:
    1. unformal words
    2. say "thanks" in 90% post
    3. angry when got pissed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    We already know that traveling to the future is possible, if you were to move in space at a speed of at least .9 the speed of light, the relativistic effects would cause you too age significantly slower than everything else not moving that fast. If you were to leave Earth at .9 the speed of light for 5 minutes, and then return at the same speed, between 300 and 500 years would have passed on Earth. Now I don't believe we have any proof that something could go back in the past as that would essentially mean something could finish before it started, i.e. an effect before its associated cause.

Quote Originally Posted by xDaNnx View Post
    but I think it would be fun to go back in each happy moments you experience like having s*x then go back again then again then again.. GOD! XD
    You got that from Misfits lol xP

Thanks
    Time travel is completely possible,to the past and future,but,you have to wait till the universe collapses again,which you believe if the universe began with the big bang

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Time travel to the future is very possible, it happens everywhere, only in very small/unnoticeable amounts of time.

Travelling to the past is the complicated part
    Previously Armalite42

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456