Poll: Real or fake?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Illuminati vs..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Seriously,Christians have posted the Illuminatis as Satan worshipers because they thought that "Science" was a bad thing.The real Illuminatis were people like Gallileo,who was coincidentally put into jail/house arrest for speaking against the church.Also for another fact,illuminatis were hanged,burned,thrown in prison,tortured,and all that good stuff because they're views against the church,and why people CANNOT control power.
    I myself am not a Illuminati,but when people believe that the Illuminati have any real goal of human enslavement,thats just too far.

Another thing to ask yourself,well then why is their so much evidence saying the Illuminati are bad,simply because the governments/rich people think its a good idea to put all their bad ideas on a fall guy"Illuminati"
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    Seriously,Christians have posted the Illuminatis as Satan worshipers because they thought that "Science" was a bad thing.The real Illuminatis were people like Gallileo,who was coincidentally put into jail/house arrest for speaking against the church.Also for another fact,illuminatis were hanged,burned,thrown in prison,tortured,and all that good stuff because they're views against the church,and why people CANNOT control power.
    I myself am not a Illuminati,but when people believe that the Illuminati have any real goal of human enslavement,thats just too far.

Another thing to ask yourself,well then why is their so much evidence saying the Illuminati are bad,simply because the governments/rich people think its a good idea to put all their bad ideas on a fall guy"Illuminati"
    Galileo was a Christian...and was actually against Illuminati ideology,
    which is basically the same beliefs Theosophists have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I don't think they're real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12