Poll: Real or fake?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Illuminati vs..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    7urria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused

    Illuminati vs..

    To put it simply they are a secret society, made up of rich bank owners, politically powerful people, and they seem to focus greatly on the music industry. They plan a New World Order, with a single government, and currency. They're the ones who are really making the decisions; not the politicians (some of the politicians are involved with the group). They're the reasons for wars, foreign aggression, 9/11, Bin laden, brainwashing thousands of people, and censorship. They are the ones who brainwash you while you watch your television, to insure you never open your eyes to the bigger picture. They're the reasons why countless numbers of people (on both sides) are slaughtering each other. The war on terror was a hoax, and you are honestly an idiot if you believe any of that garbage. It was a lie to fund a reason why the U.S. should kill thousands in the middle east. Why do you think the U.S. is setting up bases all over the middle east? Why are they stocking up on resources and giving half to Israel including billions of dollars when we're already in debt? Open you're eyes to what is really going on in this world. Whether you believe me or not, that is your choice. But at least do a little research of the worlds history; Even JFK warned us of them, and he was rewarded with public execution. This was his warning sign.
    What are your thoughts?

  2. #2
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    You want to know my thoughts? Well I think your an angry young boy who blames the rich because your unhappy with your quality of life, I think you are closed minded and stubborn, you basically say if we don't think the way you do we are idiots, people like you disgust me, your complete lack of reasoning of the world around you makes me physically ill, here's what I want you to do, stop and look around you, realize that no one is out to get you, get on with your fucking life.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #3
    7urria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You want to know my thoughts? Well I think your an angry young boy who blames the rich because your unhappy with your quality of life, I think you are closed minded and stubborn, you basically say if we don't think the way you do we are idiots, people like you disgust me, your complete lack of reasoning of the world around you makes me physically ill, here's what I want you to do, stop and look around you, realize that no one is out to get you, get on with your fucking life.
    Hey idiot, i'm still pondering over the fact on whether you can read or not. I'm going with you can't. Stop speaking out of your ass for a few seconds and look at what I wrote. I could care less whether you believe me or not, especially for a single-minded loser like you who gets all angry for simple information presented. So stop fucking wasting my time by posting comments like this, and go pout to yourself in a corner if you're truly mad.

  4. #4
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7urria View Post
    Hey idiot, i'm still pondering over the fact on whether you can read or not. I'm going with you can't. Stop speaking out of your ass for a few seconds and look at what I wrote. I could care less whether you believe me or not, especially for a single-minded loser like you who gets all angry for simple information presented. So stop fucking wasting my time by posting comments like this, and go pout to yourself in a corner if you're truly mad.
    Yes I can read, take as much time as you need after all you conspiracy nuts need a little extra time to think, you don't care what I think yet you ask me for my thoughts? How did I get angry for one and second that "information" you "presented" are over exaggerated claims and you putting things together that are not there, you have not provided any evidence at all to support your claims, im not mad but you certainly seem to be if all you can do is insult me randomly that has nothing to do with the thread, I guess you didn't do the things I asked you or you would have realized how stupid you made yourself look just now. I mean Jesus do you even realize what you believe in, you have CONVINCED yourself that there is a secret organization with secret people that secretly own the world your claims are laughable, like I have said before the debate fort should be reserved for real issues not some angry kid who thinks he knows something about the world because he watched at 10 min video on youtube.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  5. #5
    GiGux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Finland.
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    -64
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fuck Killuminati
    Rest In Peace 2Pac Pac Mr 2pac 2pac.

  6. #6
    7urria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You want to know my thoughts? Well I think your an angry young boy who blames the rich because your unhappy with your quality of life, I think you are closed minded and stubborn, you basically say if we don't think the way you do we are idiots, people like you disgust me, your complete lack of reasoning of the world around you makes me physically ill, here's what I want you to do, stop and look around you, realize that no one is out to get you, get on with your fucking life.
    You mad?
    When someone asks to here something as simple as someones thoughts, they don't want some guy who's just going to name calling and go nuts over it. And once again if you can read, I provided the video and told people to just do some of their own research, instead off being brainwashed, day by day, from their tv. You really think someone just thought this up one day and decided to declare it's real? Obviously there's been some work put into it...
    Last edited by 7urria; 08-24-2011 at 02:12 PM.

  7. #7
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You want to know my thoughts? Well I think your an angry young boy who blames the rich because your unhappy with your quality of life, I think you are closed minded and stubborn, you basically say if we don't think the way you do we are idiots, people like you disgust me, your complete lack of reasoning of the world around you makes me physically ill, here's what I want you to do, stop and look around you, realize that no one is out to get you, get on with your fucking life.
    No offense here bro,
    but it's a known fact that greedy Wall street executives were a key factor in the global economic decline..
    So yeah rich people are pretty much to blame for the current recession.
    As far as Illuminati goes..PROOF OR GTFO. Simple as that.

  8. #8
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7urria View Post
    You mad?
    When someone asks to here something as simple as someones thoughts, they don't want some guy who's just going to name calling and go nuts over it. And once again if you can read, I provided the video and told people to just do some of their own research, instead off being brainwashed, day by day, from their tv. You really think someone just thought this up one day and decided to declare it's real? Obviously there's been some work put into it...
    All you did was repeat what you said. Can't you come up with anything new to say, you said I went nuts over this, where exactly did I? Quote it. You say do my own research, trust me child I have and my research does not consists of a 5 min youtube video.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #9
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Here are some letters from George Washington sent to a man named Geoege Washington Snyder concerning the Illuminati. GW was concerned with this issue because he himself was a mason, and well aware that the Illuminati infiltrated multiple masonic lodges in Europe, where they would recruit members.

    WASHINGTON DENIES AMERICAN MASONIC SOCIETIES PROMOTE ILLUMINATI AGENDA

    Among the correspondence of George Washington, are letters from a gentleman by the name of George Washington Snyder, who sent to the President a copy of John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe (New York: George Forman, 1798; reprint edition, Boston: Western Islands, 1967). This volume revealed the Illuminist plan, through the agency of Freemasonry, for the overthrow of established governments and religions. Mr. Snyder apparently questioned the propriety of the President's membership and position as Grand Master of the Alexandria Lodge No. 22 of Virginia. In two letters responding to Mr. Snyder, President Washington denied that American Masonic societies are contaminated with the subversive ideology of the Illuminati.

    Letter of George Washington to George Washington Snyder, September 25, 1798

    The Writings of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources, 1745-1799. John C. Fitzpatrick, Editor.--vol. 36

    [Note 7: Of Fredericktown (now Frederick), Md.]

    Mount Vernon, September 25, 1798.

    Sir: Many apologies are due to you, for my not acknowledging the receipt of your obliging favour of the 22d. Ulto, and for not thanking you, at an earlier period, for the Book 8 you had the goodness to send me.

    [Note 8: Proofs of a Conspiracy, by John Robison.]

    I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me.9 The same causes which have prevented my acknowledging the receipt of your letter have prevented my reading the Book, hitherto; namely, the multiplicity of matters which pressed upon me before, and the debilitated state in which I was left after, a severe fever had been removed. And which allows me to add little more now, than thanks for your kind wishes and favourable sentiments, except to correct an error you have run into, of my Presiding over the English lodges in this Country. The fact is, I preside over none, nor have I been in one more than once or twice, within the last thirty years. I believe notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati. With respect I am &c.

    [Note 9: In a letter from Snyder (Aug. 22, 1798, which is in the Washington Papers), it is stated that this book "gives a full Account of a Society of Free-Masons, that distinguishes itself by the Name of 'Illuminati,' whose Plan is to overturn all Government and all Religion, even natural."]

    These letters are authentic, which you can check yourself at the following link.
    George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress

    TL;DR

    George Washington stated that masonic lodges in America were not corrupted by the Illuminati.
    Last edited by Mina's undies; 08-24-2011 at 06:21 PM.

  10. #10
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    if illuminatis exist assassins do too

  11. #11
    7urria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    All you did was repeat what you said. Can't you come up with anything new to say, you said I went nuts over this, where exactly did I? Quote it. You say do my own research, trust me child I have and my research does not consists of a 5 min youtube video.
    I did quote it, twice I have a feeling that you research consists of you sitting in front of the t.v; this is garbage. You want evidence?
    Subliminal symbols
    The dollar bill
    The "so called" energy crisis.

  12. #12
    Impakt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Multi-section poster.
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    if illuminatis exist assassins do too
    Obviously assassin's are real.

    Listen people, if you can think of it, it can be real.

    This includes a unicorn with razor blades sticking out of it's pooper that you can fly around and it pisses radioactive waste on peoples faces.
    Lots of inbreeding will do the trick.

    So, you can think of the illuminati, it can be real.

  13. #13
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Impakt View Post
    Obviously assassin's are real.

    Listen people, if you can think of it, it can be real.

    This includes a unicorn with razor blades sticking out of it's pooper that you can fly around and it pisses radioactive waste on peoples faces.
    Lots of inbreeding will do the trick.

    So, you can think of the illuminati, it can be real.
    Lol that's fine and dandy but the Illuminati actually ARE real.
    I'm not saying they are active, and trying to take over the world still,
    but they were a real organization established in Bavaria..
    That isn't even debatable because there is proof of their existence..
    and even George Washington mentioned their existence and endeavors back in the 1700's which I provided real transcripts in my previous post.


    Also:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt
    Last edited by Mina's undies; 08-24-2011 at 07:52 PM.

  14. #14
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    We're full of theories these days...
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  15. #15
    Trophy Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is a common social phenomena that is the result of too many questions and not enough satisfying answers. It is a crude and powerless effort by which individuals, in the face of uncontrollable situations, hope to exorcise anyone or anything with an ounce of influence in the public sphere in one blind swoop. I don't particularly enjoy participating in these discussions because it is very difficult to even attempt changing someone's complete worldview against their will, especially when they're absolutely convinced that they're correct and everyone else are blind sheeple (David Icke reference!), which is not entirely a bad thing since it shows that common ideas don't have complete manipulation of beliefs or viewpoints.

    The most intriguing thing, I find, is the direct relationship between religious belief and conspiratorial paranoia that seems prevalent in these discussions. I believe it stems from the fact that most monotheistic religions promote the idea that seemingly random and unrelated events and occurrences are actually part a of a higher hidden, and unified supernatural agenda made in order to have a much larger conclusionary effect. Conspiratorial belief follows a very similar pattern. The most effective part, however, is the participatory nature these ideologies have and encourage, leaving the original premise replete with banal subjectivity. There have been quite a few documentaries I've watched on the subject which begin by encouraging me to "think on my own". But then on the next shot they go on to say how blind everyone else is and how deluded the world has become. So all this really encourages is their own fatalist ideologies or else you're "one of them".

    There is also the issue of the fallacy of composition, which results in pinning the blame of systemic failures and other issues on an individual or a group instead of what it actually (usually) is; systemic failures. Tools of the trade to make such allegations usually consist of rumors, assumptions, guilt-by-association, and plain old fabrications passed off as fact. These viewpoints are usually erroneous perspectives that are simply there to reinforce the individual of even more misplaced ideologies (religion, anti-semitism, occultism, numerology, et al). I could go on and on about this, but I think I've made my position clear.

    I'm no stranger to these ideas or the countless documentaries derived from them so please save your YouTube links for somebody else.

    TL;DR- I'm Illuminati.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy Wife For This Useful Post:

    Assalamu alaikum (08-28-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Illuminati card Game (Please read!)
    By Ethereal in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:35 AM
  2. Illuminati-Music Industry Exposed !!
    By Master-Knifer™ in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
  3. High Proof That The Illuminati Exists !!!!
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. What is The Illuminati
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:38 PM