Thread: FUCK OBAMA

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    grekx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    bob snyder
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Dead

    FUCK OBAMA

    great obama is president now were all fucked no more jobs and socialism yay how fun fuck america now im moving to canada

  2. #2
    kirapwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [GFX] Section.
    Posts
    1,413
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree.
    Goodbye Bush, Welcome to bombing the United States.

  3. #3
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You are both idiots. Support your leader. He is living proof the the ideals that this country was founded on is still alive and VERY well today. You wont find anyone on MPGH who's more of a right wing Republican then myself, and I'm here to tell you that the day we doubt the abilities of the person WE AS A NATION elected into office, is the day we truly have failed.

    END THE FED

  4. #4
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    great obama is president now were all fucked no more jobs and socialism yay how fun fuck america now im moving to canada
    How much you wanna bet your going to be 100% wrong and you wont move to Canada?

    @kira, you are an idiot.

    @RJ, I agree. You don't criticize the president till they come in office and their policies are enacted. (Some people, Like W. deserve it.)




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #5
    olie122333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    I live in England, in the United Kingdom, and I personally think Obama should of won, which is why I am not going to start flaming.

  6. #6
    KingGlitch987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    great obama is president now were all fucked no more jobs and socialism yay how fun fuck america now im moving to canada
    fuk u idiot dumb white boy

    OBAMA 08

  7. #7
    ZFused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    You are both idiots. Support your leader. He is living proof the the ideals that this country was founded on is still alive and VERY well today. You wont find anyone on MPGH who's more of a right wing Republican then myself, and I'm here to tell you that the day we doubt the abilities of the person WE AS A NATION elected into office, is the day we truly have failed.
    Obama & McCain Both S*ck & RJ wheres your Support BUSH SIG?

  8. #8
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    i hate obama and ive already moved to canada

  9. #9
    grekx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    bob snyder
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGlitch987 View Post
    fuk u idiot dumb white boy

    OBAMA 08
    lol idiot dumb white boy thats funny go get some grammer lessons or something of that sort because you obviously need it and no i dont hate him because im white i hate him because his policies and the way he runs things dip shit and also the fact he wants to put a 500% tax increase on guns and ammunition and wants to ban assault rifles and also no i wont support obama i do not agree with any of his policies

  10. #10
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    In case you fags didn't realize this shit, Canada is socialist.

  11. #11
    Underglow4502's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well I Agree He Plans On Taking Our Nuclear Weapons and Guns and increasing Soldiers??? What The Fuck Is He Thinking.

  12. #12
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    edit* 2 posts
    Last edited by GG2GG; 11-05-2008 at 06:35 PM.

  13. #13
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    lol idiot dumb white boy thats funny, go get some grammer lessons or something of that sort because you obviously need it and no i dont hate him because im white i hate him because his policies and the way he runs things dip shit and also the fact he wants to put a 500% tax increase on guns and ammunition and wants to ban assault rifles and also no i wont support obama i do not agree with any of his policies
    you shouldent bitch about grammer when u make just as many mistakes if not more [i didnt bother looking for many i prove my point]

  14. #14
    i7vSa7vi7y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    73
    how you gunna say fuck obama? If you say fuck the president u can go take your ass to some other country. We are lucky our country is the land of the free. Your lucky u can even vote. You lucky you have the right to vote. If you like the president or not you need to learn how to respect him
    .-_.Latest._-.

    Mods





    Title:Combat Arms
    Type:FPS Shooter
    Summary:There is no way IN HELLyour getting more than 10 kills unless you have hacks

  15. #15
    rmman125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    fuck all of u im gonna call the clan they will finsh him then no nigger will run again and if he trys to take my gun ill run a 50 cal though is stuipd nigger ass head
    Last edited by rmman125; 11-05-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck [President]Obama
    By Stephen in forum General
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:18 PM
  2. Obama says fuck it.
    By Liz in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:17 PM
  3. OH FUCK!! OBAMA GOT BANNED?
    By conadamae in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 05:06 PM
  4. OBAMA, YOU HONESTLY CAN'T FUCK WITH HIM.
    By whitten in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 03:08 AM
  5. Barack Obama is a Fucking Faggot!
    By x187Killa in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 05:56 AM

Tags for this Thread