just dual boot with a hackintosh if you wanna go mac and go vmware or wtv (im pretty sure there's a dual boot method for windows) if you want a windows
.....if your computer has the right specs you get both!
2. Powerful when unharnessed
3. Excellent compatibility with 3rd party programs/games
1. Relatively bad support
2. Volatile (prone to crashes and instability if used improperly)
1. User friendly
2. Powerful if you buy top of the line and customise (to a degree)
3. Great support
4. Eye candy
5. Efficiency and expertise (Mac has been around longer and MS ripped macs ideas early on)
6. ^ as mentioned, great multimedia support
2. Not very compatible with 3rd party apps (apart from paid apps verified by app store)
3. NOT designed for gaming, even though specs are great
I have a 13" Macbook pro I bought 2 months ago. Never owned a mac before. Its fucking amazing. $1,250 AUD though -- its for school/uni/beyond
I have a gaming rig at home I bought last year for about $1,100 (desktop)
Both are great for their purposes. I'd buy the mac first though, if I could go back and change it all, but its about your priorities and preferences(for me it was gaming>school so I bought the PC first then bought the mac).
Don't listen to the mac haters, they're just jealous btw
Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
-- Mohandas Gandhi