Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    ok then
    I like Chrome better it feels a lot smoother.
    Yep, the optimizations they've made by far more enhance your experience than the few ms by which Firefox beat Chrome in a JS test. Tbh unless Google manages to screw up I doubt I'm ever gonna stop loving and using Chrome

  2. #32
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Yep, the optimizations they've made by far more enhance your experience than the few ms by which Firefox beat Chrome in a JS test. Tbh unless Google manages to screw up I doubt I'm ever gonna stop loving and using Chrome
    I also find the chrome layout more appealing to the eye





  3. #33
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yup, Google Chrome ftw for me
























  4. #34
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    I also find the chrome layout more appealing to the eye
    Tbh FF already ripped that + Opera's UI and even added a couple of things. I kinda wish Google would just be an asshole and rip something in response, perhaps the sexy tab management they have:


  5. #35
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Tbh FF already ripped that + Opera's UI and even added a couple of things. I kinda wish Google would just be an asshole and rip something in response, perhaps the sexy tab management they have:
    Daum, that's quite nice.
    I like chrome how it is right now
    The tabs are nice, the speed is good and the overall layout is sexy.





  6. #36
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    internet explorer for the win
    ¸

  7. #37
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    here are my test results:

    Internet Explorer:


    Firefox:


    Google Chrome:



    Interesting
    ¸

  8. #38
    Chris .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    internet explorer for the win
    you're joking right ?
    Last edited by Chris .; 10-16-2011 at 07:03 AM.
























  9. #39
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Speedtest uses flash, it's independent on browser speed. Derp.
    Seriously? Can't you read? It doesn't matter what browser you're using if you're gonna run something in flash. Not to mention that the random fluctuations when using Speedtest are high as it is.

  10. #40
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Seriously? Can't you read? It doesn't matter what browser you're using if you're gonna run something in flash. Not to mention that the random fluctuations when using Speedtest are high as it is.
    welll, i dont like to spend my time reading 500k comments, i just saw what the guy above me read it
    ¸

  11. #41
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris . View Post
    you're joking right ?
    yes... joking... yeah..
    ¸

  12. #42
    TheGoodLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


    welll, i dont like to spend my time reading 500k comments, i just saw what the guy above me read it
    Heh, me either but I choose too.

  13. #43
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Chrome is faster imo, but it crashes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  14. #44
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    As of now, Safari over all in my mind

    Used to be a fan of Chrome Plus
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  15. #45
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    them both have different for use...
    for chrome is more like editing web
    for firefox it have great addons

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which Is Better Google Chrome Or Mozilla Firefox
    By The Fallen Red in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:50 AM
  2. IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome?
    By Slipknotn209 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:28 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 11:29 PM
  4. Google Chrome anyone?
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 03:24 AM
  5. Google Chrome {The Future of Web Browsing}
    By rwkeith in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 06:46 PM