Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Hacking now vs. hacking then.

Recently i got some hacks from another site. To my amazement i noticed in general, hacks have become totally different.

How it is now:

I guess since the programmers of these hacks finally got tired of making them over and over for each patch they just put in an aimbot with maybe no spread/recoil.

Aimbots are generally the best hack out there because the only way to catch one is to spectate. Even then if the hacker is smart enough (which isn't too much to ask) he can turn down the speed so its almost human like. In some cases, mainly CSS, there are human options as well. Its become to the point where you can go "legit" and get a 25+ k/d without anyone calling you a hacker. With the exception of tf2 and child mods(been kicked plenty o times without hacks, actually more without them than with.

How it was then:

I started hacking just before ijji gunz. Hacks back then were ridiculous, and game companies were pouring money into stopping the hacks. From simple "you can no longer push this key or your game closes" solutions, to just outright messing up their own game in a desperate struggle to stop the hackers.

But alas then hacks were pretty easily done, with pretty ridiculous outcomes. Most games had a shotty aimbot with no spread/recoil, these hacks were free and spread everywhere. The best hacks though, were ridiculous. From godmode, to roomkill, there was almost nothing sacred to hackers. Some hackers seemed only intent on playing the game without skill, the others seemed to just enjoy making people leave a room or rack up serious amounts of kills.

Though old hacks were a bit more creative. It was almost a playground sometimes in hackers rooms.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is my debate, were the old hacks better but they got patched every month, or are the new hacks better that get patched rarely.

Thanks
    Pretty good examples of this are in minecraft and Combat Arms, Minecraft hacks pretty much always have an orefinder just as CA with chams, but not restricting to just "hacks" but also texture mods (such as .rez modding), there are (were?) some crazy rez modders like supercarz who push the boundaries of the game and do things never seen before or even thought possible without injection. The older mods definitely had more to offer in my opinion but there are still people creating new hacks that are game breaking, and those who are creating hacks to just have a good time. For the longest time Godmode, lifetaker (pretty much roomkill but better or worse depending on which end you are) were thought to be patched but they made a return, and they will be back again sometime. This is poorly structured but ah in the end I think I miss the older days of hacking, but believe there are newer and perhaps more interesting hacks to come.
    Sorry if you don't understand some of the terminology but I tried to add some context that may help.
    Last edited by pK_Nicky5; 01-25-2012 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Changing size to make it less of a nightmare to read, was never good at sentence composition and all dat stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ah i understood it.

Minecraft hax really don't seem like a big deal to me though, its a "singleplayer" game if you will. Its not as if you are competing

Thanks
    Now hacks have built in memory address loggers so now patch means nothing because the hacks update themselves.

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    my first experience of 'hackers' was on soldier front when peopler were 'tapping' I know that isn't really hacking.

Then I got into CA and found out what hacking actually was >.>

The first hack I ever used was the Game Breach public

Awesome hack but that got patched & never came back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My first hack i ever used was an aimbot (2-3 years ago) in CA. It was working fo very long (over 6 months). It was probably one of the few working hacks for CA back then. Now every room i join is full of hackers, chammers etc. I would like to return to the old times.
    Finally 500 posts YAY.
    WRONG
    Almost 1000 posts YAY.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    my first experience of 'hackers' was on soldier front when peopler were 'tapping' I know that isn't really hacking.

Then I got into CA and found out what hacking actually was >.>

The first hack I ever used was the Game Breach public

Awesome hack but that got patched & never came back.
    Tapping in SF was actually quite genius and had the game come out nowadays I would have done it more.

The only reason that worked though was because of SF's horrible idea to keep the player ingame if he disconnects.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Ed (01-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well old hacks were awesome because if you had a hacker come in your room you could kick them and be done with them no server crasher and crash do desktop. But i love unlimited ammo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hacking old games is really boring for me, I won't even touch them because I fear the boredom. What we need is another good F2P FPS. F2P FPS games are what make hacking fun... and in the past two years I really haven't seen any new hack worthy games excluding Project Blackout. I pretty much wrecked PB in an unreleased hack.. but meh, I CBA selling VIP.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Hacking old games is really boring for me, I won't even touch them because I fear the boredom. What we need is another good F2P FPS. F2P FPS games are what make hacking fun... and in the past two years I really haven't seen any new hack worthy games excluding Project Blackout. I pretty much wrecked PB in an unreleased hack.. but meh, I CBA selling VIP.
    What did it have that was so awesome that it wrecked it?

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    How it was back the:
    Super easy to hack, but insta ban on most games when caught

How it is now:
    Harder to hack but u get 1-2 chances when caught
    = yes
    = no

Leecher: 0 ()
    Choob: 25 ()
    Newbie: 50 ()
    Member: 100 ()
    H4X0R Member: 150 ()
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 ()
    Expert Member: 500 ()
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 ()
    MPGH Expert: 1000 ()
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 ()
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 ()
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 ()
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 ()
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 ()
    MPGH Addict: 3500 ()
    MPGHiean: 4000 ()
    MPGH Knight: 4500 ()
    MPGH Lord: 5000 ()
    MPGH Champion: 5500 ()
    MPGH King: 6000 ()
    MPGH Legend: 6500 ()
    MPGH God: 7000 ()
    MPGH God II: 7500 ()
    MPGH God III: 8000 ()
    MPGH God IV: 8500 ()

suck a cck - (YOUR REACTION )

Thanks
    you have 150 posts now, might wanna update your sig.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Recently i got some hacks from another site. To my amazement i noticed in general, hacks have become totally different.

How it is now:

I guess since the programmers of these hacks finally got tired of making them over and over for each patch they just put in an aimbot with maybe no spread/recoil.

Aimbots are generally the best hack out there because the only way to catch one is to spectate. Even then if the hacker is smart enough (which isn't too much to ask) he can turn down the speed so its almost human like. In some cases, mainly CSS, there are human options as well. Its become to the point where you can go "legit" and get a 25+ k/d without anyone calling you a hacker. With the exception of tf2 and child mods(been kicked plenty o times without hacks, actually more without them than with.

How it was then:

I started hacking just before ijji gunz. Hacks back then were ridiculous, and game companies were pouring money into stopping the hacks. From simple "you can no longer push this key or your game closes" solutions, to just outright messing up their own game in a desperate struggle to stop the hackers.

But alas then hacks were pretty easily done, with pretty ridiculous outcomes. Most games had a shotty aimbot with no spread/recoil, these hacks were free and spread everywhere. The best hacks though, were ridiculous. From godmode, to roomkill, there was almost nothing sacred to hackers. Some hackers seemed only intent on playing the game without skill, the others seemed to just enjoy making people leave a room or rack up serious amounts of kills.

Though old hacks were a bit more creative. It was almost a playground sometimes in hackers rooms.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is my debate, were the old hacks better but they got patched every month, or are the new hacks better that get patched rarely.
    Well some of the newer hacks seem to have more functions then the old ones which is normal but dont have the creativity of the old hacks l0l.They just have basic overused one's now man your right l0l.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I remember back in 2008, the hacks for Combat Arms were pretty primitive. Now, you have lifetakers and game crashers.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

I bet everyone (except for the real newbies) chams on CA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol so true