Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian:6005700
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    >implying only American would be against an Islamic combatant

Learn about history and modern day alliances please.
    This, isn't United States allied with Saudi Arabia?
    I think so o.o but once the war starts its everyone against everyone I geuss.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

I think so o.o but once the war starts its everyone against everyone I geuss.
    NATO and the UN are there to discourage wars, you know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    NATO and the UN are there to discourage wars, you know.
    Probably, but hey, war is war, and this thread is most likely fictional, so you know, livin' ma dreams
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    MOTHER RUSSIA SHALL PREVAIL UNDER VLADIMIR PUTIN!! > lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    WW3 = Nuclear War = The End.
    Even if WW3 starts and someone tries to prevent Nuclear Weapons, in the end some country is going to end up using it, which will cause every other country that has it to use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You say this is unlikely to happen, yet.. North Korea is already suspected of doing more nuclear bomb testings, and preparations as stated by the CIA - they state these due to the fact that they have many satellites that are watching over them now. North Korea already tried to send one, and it fell right into the water.

You don't understand how likely a World War could happen with one country going at it. How did WWI, and WWII start? Other countries getting into conflict, others joining, and then World War is created. North Korea is starting conflicts with us, and many other countries just by even TRYING to bomb us.

God of Marketplace

If you have questions, concerns or simply need help you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to assist you.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Infringements upon the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    In an effort to combat imposters you can directly add me using the Skype button below.

Private Message | Visitor Message
    Report a Scammer

Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    What is freedom or democracy to you?

You can't force something down people's throat. Self-determination is something all nations have a right to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    WWIII will be beneficiary for economic and technological growth as long as it stays conventional. the moment we start tossing nuclear warheads at each other it's all over.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    WWIII will be beneficiary for economic and technological growth as long as it stays conventional. the moment we start tossing nuclear warheads at each other it's all over.
    Not economic growth as trading would be reduced and a substantial portion of the nations' gdp will be used towards military purposes, leaving no room for investment in non-military infrastructure. The reason the US economy did well during WWII was because its nation was not attacked (with the exception of Pearl Harbor and some islands in Alaska).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Not economic growth as trading would be reduced and a substantial portion of the nations' gdp will be used towards military purposes, leaving no room for investment in non-military infrastructure. The reason the US economy did well during WWII was because its nation was not attacked (with the exception of Pearl Harbor and some islands in Alaska).
    Um, hello? the Roaring Twenties? You know how beneficiary WWI was for us?

Even if your a country participating directly in war, as long as your country is not a battlefield, there will be economic growth. The country's going to have to spur technological innovation, and it's going to have to trade technology with allies in order to maintain a leading edge on the battlefield.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Even if your a country participating directly in war, as long as your country is not a battlefield, there will be economic growth. The country's going to have to spur technological innovation, and it's going to have to trade technology with allies in order to maintain a leading edge on the battlefield.
    The US itself was not attacked. Their factories were not bombed and nor were their ports blockaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The US itself was not attacked. Their factories were not bombed and nor were their ports blockaded.
    You just basically ignored everything I said.

Thanks

Fucking thank you.

Ww3 will not be "the end", and it will not lead to nuclear fallout whatsoever. To whomever said that it will be the end you are paranoid, and to whomever actually believes NK has nuclear weapons you are fucking retarded. North Korea has been warned if they were designing nuclear weapons we woul take action. The CIA is full of shit. There are no uranium sources near North Korea thats enriched enough for weapons grade material, and we watch EVERYTHING that us imported into NK.

If a nation fires off a nuke I can guarantee the United States as well as other technologically advanced nations wouldn't give two shits. We have lasers in space that can make up for atmospheric distortion that can blow those fuckers up, then we can just send one small neutron bomb to the enemy and watch as a whole missile silo falls into the earth without nuclear fallout, which brings me to the fact that we have CLEAN NUKES.

Us also has one of the most technologically advanced militaries in the world, ww3 will be all the big nations against the smaller 3rd world countries. It's too risky to figh America, or Russia, or Britain, or any of the leading countries because no one will know who has true allies and risk pissing off a country with more firepower by attacking te wrong country.

It's just not going to happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

You just basically ignored everything I said.
    You did not address my response though. I never disagreed that WWIII would bring technological innovation.

I said WWIII would bring economic ruin. My example being that after both WWI and WWII, the participating countries' economies were ruined because the war affected them directly. The US was safe from bombings and attacks. So that's why its economy grew.

Thanks
    You did not address my response though. I never disagreed that WWIII would bring technological innovation.

I said WWIII would bring economic ruin. My example being that after both WWI and WWII, the participating countries' economies were ruined because the war affected them directly. The US was safe from bombings and attacks. So that's why its economy grew.
    It was more than that though, the countries moral was at an all time high. All of the citizens banded together to become self sufficient and help out for the cause in any way they could, we shut down all foreign imports and did what the other countries thought we did, we became self sufficient. We lost many troops as well as a large amount of our naval fleet on the cruiser side. What kept Germany in economic ruin at the time was their lack of resources within their own land, they heavily relied on their outer territories but the treaty of Versailles fucked them over. World war two was just the manipulation of a country in debt by maniacal genius with public affairs. Plus Hitler did meddle with the German fronts and fucked them over in trying to be a military expert (which he obviously was not).

The point I'm getting at is that it's all circumstantial.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast