Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    You, should the fuck up, untie your panties, and take a joke. Especially one that doesn't even concern you. Furthermore, I know nothing about Chechnya save for the fact that it is the only state that tried to secede from Russia which was actually part of Russian territory. As such it does not concern me and neither do I care.
    You're mad because you're a little bitch who is whining because his country is basically shit and has nothing to look forward in the future.
    LOLWHYUMADTHO

  2. #17
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    You're mad because you're a little bitch who is whining because his country is basically shit and has nothing to look forward in the future.
    LOLWHYUMADTHO
    I live in America. And I absolutely agree with you, Russia is political and economical shit hole.

  3. #18
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,067
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu:6037254
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    You're mad because you're a little bitch who is whining because his country is basically shit and has nothing to look forward in the future.
    LOLWHYUMADTHO
    I live in America. And I absolutely agree with you, Russia is political and economical shit hole.
    Its true. However, back in Chechnya, b4 the war, most of my family was rich as fuck.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  4. #19
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    You're mad because you're a little bitch who is whining because his country is basically shit and has nothing to look forward in the future.
    LOLWHYUMADTHO
    Canada has no standing navy.

  5. #20
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Canada has no standing navy.
    WE DONT NEED ONE NIGGA

    :/

    lol
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  6. #21
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,067
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69:6040669
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    You're mad because you're a little bitch who is whining because his country is basically shit and has nothing to look forward in the future.
    LOLWHYUMADTHO
    Canada has no standing navy.
    As far as I know our country sucks but our army and special forces are listed top 5 in the world(2: Spetsnaz and OMOH)




    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10:6041543
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Canada has no standing navy.
    WE DONT NEED ONE NIGGA

    :/

    lol
    But they needed the navy to eliminate one nigga aka osama bin laden

    SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS IN-VA-LID!
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  7. #22
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Canada has no standing navy.
    Canada had the third largest navy in the world back in the day, shut the fuck up faggot.

  8. #23
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,067
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian:6052606
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Canada has no standing navy.
    Canada had the third largest navy in the world back in the day, shut the fuck up faggot.
    I love how you think canada is a good country. Stop being protective mate, at the end of days, canada wont do the same for you. And that is the hard truth; no matter what country/state you live in.


    And chechnya isn't a shithole, not where I'm from. Every house is as big as my school(which is reeeaaaallly big). We have so damn clean rivers and w/e there is. Just ignore the media.

    PS: 90% of chechnya is fuukin rich
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  9. #24
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Canada had the third largest navy in the world back in the day, shut the fuck up faggot.
    Back in the day? Is that seriously your rebuttal.

  10. #25
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Back in the day? Is that seriously your rebuttal.
    No, but we are capable of getting another large navy and air force again, we also had the largest air force training program in history, mmk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. THE TRUTH ABOUT GOURAV
    By BangleDanglesYourLangle in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 08:03 AM
  2. The truth about the votes!
    By Token in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 06:08 PM
  4. [info] The Truth About Retail Codes
    By ricardogommeren in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 12:29 AM
  5. the truth about hardware bans
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:52 AM