Thanks
    Jägermeister is the shit.
    I've got Jägermeister tattooed on my neck =P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    it tastes like black liquorish shit i cant spell it

Thanks
    I know, most people don't like it, I personally love the stuff. My friends call me a "motor oil drinking motherfucker"
    jackasses....

Thanks
    For one, Charles Manson was attributed to 11 Murders, and btw god cant murder due to the fact god created it so he can take it, and men murdered those people.

Satan is an angel that took his free will to turn evil.

Also, do you see Satanist going to other countries helping people? No. Do you see atheist do it? Some. Do you see Christians do it? Yes, and myself maybe doing it this summer or next summer.
    Last edited by sf0d; 04-03-2007 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    For one, Charles Manson was attributed to 11 Murders, and btw god cant murder due to the fact god created it so he can take it, and men murdered those people.

Satan is an angel that took his free will to turn evil.

Also, do you see Satanist going to other countries helping people? No. Do you see atheist do it? Some. Do you see Christians do it? Yes, and myself maybe doing it this summer or next summer.
    they dont help people. they teach poor people about god. poor people dont want to know about god, they want food

btw, you dont even know what a satanist is, so stfu

Thanks
    im agnostic leaning heavily towards satanism >.< dont tell my parents tho rofl theyre obsessed baptists...i wasted 16 years of my life worshiping a "dud" god that hasnt shown any activity in the past 2k years, whos to say he isnt dead? i mean come on, how long do these guys live ...but thats also why im agnostic and not satanist, if god cant live 2k years than neither can lucifer, especially since god created him and he wouldnt create his worshipers to be superior O_o meh between george carlin and all the bad shit thats happened in my life its made me come to hate god... sf0d dont rip on other religions, this is the discussion section not flam section, i have alot of hate for christianity but u dont see me running my mouth, theres a difference between spreading the word and FORCING the word. so just stfu and think about where u stand, and just think of what if god really doesnt exist...how much time r u wasting worshipping a god that doesnt exist? whatt if when u die its really completely over...just sit and think about that for about 5 hours, and dont be posting slander about other religions, dont u EVER try to say that UR religion is better than everyoone elses, unless u have hard proof. if judgement dayy ever gets here u will have my apology but until then stfu and dont try 2 make false claims
    Last edited by Raster Burn; 05-19-2007 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by D3ATH ANG3L View Post
    Let's take this extremely deep now >_>.

-God is "The ultimate being" (1)
    -Humans/People/Beings are made in God's Image. (2)
    -Yet, We are not perfect. (3)
    -For if we are not perfect God is not perfect (4)
    -For if God were perfect he could create a world without evil, chaos, and destuction. <--Lack of spelling sorry. (5)
    -For God to create evil is the only way for Humans to know good. (6)
    -But, Being God is supposed to be omnibenevolent (Forgot which one ment all kindness/Good) He would want to create a world without evil (7)
    -Therefore a supreme God does not exist. (8)

Switching Again~~
    _Starting at number (2)_
    -God does not exist in reality but, is a mental concept made from people's minds.
    -Thus, God only exists if we believe him to exist.
    -Seeing as God only exists if we believe in him, we are mainly beliving in ourselves and praying/Asking one another for forgiveness.
    -Thus the Idea of God was derived so that others would learn to respect one another thus, you would get the idea of world peace only if this concept is applied.

I could continue on but,...Futurama is on and then family guy -.-' not wasting more time *Tips over a burning candle starting the bigbang* Have fun with evolving!
    umm you know the devil has the power to create this chaos. And god gave us the power to think for our-selfs therefore meaning he did'nt mess this world up, we did.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    im agnostic leaning heavily towards satanism >.< dont tell my parents tho rofl theyre obsessed baptists...i wasted 16 years of my life worshiping a "dud" god that hasnt shown any activity in the past 2k years, whos to say he isnt dead? i mean come on, how long do these guys live ...but thats also why im agnostic and not satanist, if god cant live 2k years than neither can lucifer, especially since god created him and he wouldnt create his worshipers to be superior O_o meh between george carlin and all the bad shit thats happened in my life its made me come to hate god... sf0d dont rip on other religions, this is the discussion section not flam section, i have alot of hate for christianity but u dont see me running my mouth, theres a difference between spreading the word and FORCING the word. so just stfu and think about where u stand, and just think of what if god really doesnt exist...how much time r u wasting worshipping a god that doesnt exist? whatt if when u die its really completely over...just sit and think about that for about 5 hours, and dont be posting slander about other religions, dont u EVER try to say that UR religion is better than everyoone elses, unless u have hard proof. if judgement dayy ever gets here u will have my apology but until then stfu and dont try 2 make false claims
    So me debunking this is shoving it down their throat have you seen me start threads where I shove stuff down peoples throat I don't have these theory of probability posts, so debunking is shoving down your throat yet, shoving downy our throat actually is not, makes a lot of sense. Also god is around but you fail to see his signs, cause you don't believe and you probably never been a believer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    pretty strange of death angel to not believe in a god but look at his name... don't angels belong to god? self contradiction...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    So me debunking this is shoving it down their throat have you seen me start threads where I shove stuff down peoples throat I don't have these theory of probability posts, so debunking is shoving down your throat yet, shoving downy our throat actually is not, makes a lot of sense. Also god is around but you fail to see his signs, cause you don't believe and you probably never been a believer.
    i used to believe...but then i woke up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123