Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I've lived in America for more than half my life, I'm an American citizen too. I never said that all American's think the government is working for them. What I meant is when I say that people need to wake up, I'm speaking to those idiots. Also, where did you get that 1% number from? Is that an actual statistic or did you just make that up on the spot? (I'm going to opt with you made it up.)
    You're actually not speaking to "those idiots" because I doubt anyone here likes the government, yes I made up that number, however I believe it is close to the actual number of people who think the government is working for them. For someone who has lived here for half your life, you seem to have a lot of misinformation regarding the American mindset.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  2. #32
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I doubt anyone here likes the government
    I like the government Nah nigga I be playin'.


    But in all reality, many Americans hate the government. But this term "American" is used much too loosely. An American is someone who takes pride in America, yet the government has no pride whatsoever anymore, so I believe that by "Americans" we should really be saying "true patriots", or those who will actually do something for their country. I myself have been arrested more times than I can count for protesting around Jersey and NY, and most people buy into the "he's a terrorist" bullshit the government tells people because I am a Green Anarcho-Reformist (I won't get into this just look at me like an Anarchist). The problem isn't with people waking up, it's with these fucking people in America being way to god damn lazy to do anything. They all think "oh, he'll take care of it", meanwhile they believe every word the government tells them through the media about said person being a terrorist, if they even mention the person whatsoever without arresting and imprisoning them without trial, which happens quite often in Detroit.

    As for the Illuminati, they existed, they were powerful, they collapsed, they're nothing like they ever once were nor will be. End of discussion.

  3. #33
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I like the government Nah nigga I be playin'.


    But in all reality, many Americans hate the government. But this term "American" is used much too loosely. An American is someone who takes pride in America, yet the government has no pride whatsoever anymore, so I believe that by "Americans" we should really be saying "true patriots", or those who will actually do something for their country. I myself have been arrested more times than I can count for protesting around Jersey and NY, and most people buy into the "he's a terrorist" bullshit the government tells people because I am a Green Anarcho-Reformist (I won't get into this just look at me like an Anarchist). The problem isn't with people waking up, it's with these fucking people in America being way to god damn lazy to do anything. They all think "oh, he'll take care of it", meanwhile they believe every word the government tells them through the media about said person being a terrorist, if they even mention the person whatsoever without arresting and imprisoning them without trial, which happens quite often in Detroit.

    As for the Illuminati, they existed, they were powerful, they collapsed, they're nothing like they ever once were nor will be. End of discussion.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I mean when I say "wake up". It's that no one DOES anything about it and lets the government fuck people who WANT to do something to help change it. I guess saying American is too much of a generalization because not all Americans are dumb and lazy but, there are a lot who would just sit back and let their government do whatever it wants to whoever opposes it.








     





















  4. #34
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, that's kind of what I mean when I say "wake up". It's that no one DOES anything about it and lets the government fuck people who WANT to do something to help change it. I guess saying American is too much of a generalization because not all Americans are dumb and lazy but, there are a lot who would just sit back and let their government do whatever it wants to whoever opposes it.
    Trust me man, I know how it is. I've had Big Brother on my ass since I was 16 and the cops found out I was an Anarchist. They've actually called me a "Danger to Society", and now I'm not even allowed to apply for a fucking gun permit (like that'll stop me). I've watched cops plant drugs on innocent people because they were Anarchists as well, and of course the courts push it through without even fingerprinting the god damn bags, it's disgusting. Meanwhile, fatass John Doe and Jane Doe are sitting around going "oh they must be terrorists the police would NEVER do anything wrong" and actually try to argue with people like me on that fact. It's fucking disgusting, and I'm tired of being treated like a delinquent just for trying to help the fucking country.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-28-2012)

  6. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, that's kind of what I mean when I say "wake up". It's that no one DOES anything about it and lets the government fuck people who WANT to do something to help change it. I guess saying American is too much of a generalization because not all Americans are dumb and lazy but, there are a lot who would just sit back and let their government do whatever it wants to whoever opposes it.
    And you do what again?

    Sorry I just couldn't here you over the hypocrisy and superiority complex.


  7. #36
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    And you do what again?

    Sorry I just couldn't here you over the hypocrisy and superiority complex.
    You seem to lack basic reading skills. If you learned how to read it's not what I do that matters as much as what I don't do. I don't blindly support a government that stops anybody who tries to fix the problems of our society. Plus I'm 16, what the fuck can I do yet? No one will actually take me seriously as this age and if anything I'll just get jailed\killed if I try to do anything now. But worry not keyboard warrior, when I get older and CAN actually do something, I will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Trust me man, I know how it is. I've had Big Brother on my ass since I was 16 and the cops found out I was an Anarchist. They've actually called me a "Danger to Society", and now I'm not even allowed to apply for a fucking gun permit (like that'll stop me). I've watched cops plant drugs on innocent people because they were Anarchists as well, and of course the courts push it through without even fingerprinting the god damn bags, it's disgusting. Meanwhile, fatass John Doe and Jane Doe are sitting around going "oh they must be terrorists the police would NEVER do anything wrong" and actually try to argue with people like me on that fact. It's fucking disgusting, and I'm tired of being treated like a delinquent just for trying to help the fucking country.
    Yeah, that's what I guess Empire didn't get from my post. That it's the people that cause that to happen and just stand by while that happens that piss me off and are what I'm talking about. If I passed you by on the street and saw them fucking with you like that I'd step in and do something in a heart beat. Even if it doesn't accomplish anything, just to try and help and stick it to those bastards.








     





















  8. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You seem to lack basic reading skills. If you learned how to read it's not what I do that matters as much as what I don't do. I don't blindly support a government that stops anybody who tries to fix the problems of our society. Plus I'm 16, what the fuck can I do yet? No one will actually take me seriously as this age and if anything I'll just get jailed\killed if I try to do anything now. But worry not keyboard warrior, when I get older and CAN actually do something, I will.
    So you do........nothing, know.....nothing, and judge other people.
    -Oh my bad you "don't blindly support a government". Ok, so you don't....do what again?
    1.You don't vote?(oh well you can't)
    2.You don't serve in the military? (oh well you can't)
    3. You don't work for the government?(oh well you can't)
    4. You don't give money to the government? (oh well you can't, or if you actually had a job, you would.)


    I'm sorry but what does "i don't blindly support the government" actually mean? Because if you can't do anything in the first place whats your point here? That you don't "believe" everything the government tells you? Oh big woop. Not like they actually give a fuck either way.


    Yeah....i think we can all agree you shouldn't comment on how people should "wake up" or w/e when you don't, can't, and most likely won't do anything.


    Sorry to break it to yah kid, but you need to wake up.
    -Oh and that "keyboard warrior" comment? Yeah hypocrisy much?
    Last edited by Empire; 06-29-2012 at 03:34 AM.


  9. #38
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So you do........nothing, know.....nothing, and judge other people.
    -Oh my bad you "don't blindly support a government". Ok, so you don't....do what again?
    1.You don't vote?(oh well you can't)
    2.You don't serve in the military? (oh well you can't)
    3. You don't work for the government?(oh well you can't)
    4. You don't give money to the government? (oh well you can't, or if you actually had a job, you would.)


    I'm sorry but what does "i don't blindly support the government" actually mean? Because if you can't do anything in the first place whats your point here? That you don't "believe" everything the government tells you? Oh big woop. Not like they actually give a fuck either way.


    Yeah....i think we can all agree you shouldn't comment on how people should "wake up" or w/e when you don't, can't, and most likely won't do anything.


    Sorry to break it to yah kid, but you need to wake up.
    -Oh and that "keyboard warrior" comment? Yeah hypocrisy much?
    "Know nothing" when did I admit to that? That would go against what I said now wouldn't it? Work for the military or government, why the FUCK would I ever want to do that? You're a dumb ass little sheeple if you think that's "helping" the country in any way, shape, or form. Did you not read a WORD that Lehsyrus said? Why the fuck would you want to help the people that do shit like that? And what's happened to him is nothing compared to what they do to others.

    It baffles me how you fail to see how fucked your government is. The patriot act for example? Thanks to 9\11 (which you're still bent is an ACTUAL terrorist attack, lol) they got to push that baby through. You know, that thing that means you can be detained and tortured indefinitely and have your house searched without a warrant, etc. All under the suspicion that you may be a "terrorist". "Terrorist" by the way, being what they would label someone like Lehsyrus for example, people who actually try to do something to HELP the people. Because, why the fuck would the government and the rich and the elite want that, right?

    Keep supporting and defending your backwash stupid corrupt government. (Honestly I think you just like arguing, if I said I liked the color green you would probably tell me how much it sucks and how much better blue is, and how I'm stupid for even thinking of liking green. You're just argumentative.)
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-29-2012 at 02:54 PM.








     





















  10. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The point is, that you can't do anything to "support the government" anyways. So why bother claiming you don't support it. its
    -----------

    Oh cool, the US government is bad. Haven't heard that one before.
    --------------------------------------------

    I'm not even defending the government, I'm calling you a poser, a wannabe. Because you don't do anything either way and you keep telling other people to "wake up" when you aren't doing shit.

    And since you can not support the government in the FIRST place you look like a total moron saying "I don't blindly support the government".
    ----------------------------------------

    Also what does "blindly support the government" actually mean? You tend to forget that the government doesn't give a fuck about what you say or do unless you go against them.


    So how do you support them?

    Work for them? So your hating on every government employee, including the soldiers.
    Give them money? Ok so you don't wish to have a job or any income.
    Vote? Really doesn't make a difference either way if you do or not, but
    You agree with them? So what? Makes no difference either way to them in the end. I mean if you followed politics at all you'd realize every action has one side or another in disagreement.

    I'm sorry but i fail to see how you can "blindly support the government". Moreover, you seem to be a total poser. its one thing to disagree, but to tell others what to do when you yourself are not doing anything? Get real kid.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-29-2012 at 04:12 PM.


  11. #40
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    "Know nothing" when did I admit to that? That would go against what I said now wouldn't it? Work for the military or government, why the FUCK would I ever want to do that? You're a dumb ass little sheeple if you think that's "helping" the country in any way, shape, or form. Did you not read a WORD that Lehsyrus said? Why the fuck would you want to help the people that do shit like that? And what's happened to him is nothing compared to what they do to others.

    It baffles me how you fail to see how fucked your government is. The patriot act for example? Thanks to 9\11 (which you're still bent is an ACTUAL terrorist attack, lol) they got to push that baby through. You know, that thing that means you can be detained and tortured indefinitely and have your house searched without a warrant, etc. All under the suspicion that you may be a "terrorist". "Terrorist" by the way, being what they would label someone like Lehsyrus for example, people who actually try to do something to HELP the people. Because, why the fuck would the government and the rich and the elite want that, right?

    Keep supporting and defending your backwash stupid corrupt government. (Honestly I think you just like arguing, if I said I liked the color green you would probably tell me how much it sucks and how much better blue is, and how I'm stupid for even thinking of liking green. You're just argumentative.)
    Are you still going on about 911? Even after I proved you wrong? I'm not even going to bother with your "herp your a sheep, the government is bad derp" comment. Even, you know, after we have pretty much established that pretty much no one here likes the government, yet you keep claiming that people support it blindly. Honestly now it has gotten so bad that it isn't even about you being stupid, it is you just plain not reading the posts.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  12. #41
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Are you still going on about 911? Even after I proved you wrong? I'm not even going to bother with your "herp your a sheep, the government is bad derp" comment. Even, you know, after we have pretty much established that pretty much no one here likes the government, yet you keep claiming that people support it blindly. Honestly now it has gotten so bad that it isn't even about you being stupid, it is you just plain not reading the posts.
    You didn't prove anything wrong, you proved that people can defend a stupid bullshit corrupt government through anything. I wasn't speaking to you about the sheep thing, so it's good that you didn't respond. Yes, PEOPLE do support it blindly, I never said that was you. I think it's you who has trouble reading.....

    Oh, and @Empire I'm not even going to validate that post with a response, I've already responded to that multiple times. You're getting repetitive.








     





















  13. #42
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You didn't prove anything wrong, you proved that people can defend a stupid bullshit corrupt government through anything. I wasn't speaking to you about the sheep thing, so it's good that you didn't respond. Yes, PEOPLE do support it blindly, I never said that was you. I think it's you who has trouble reading.....
    As I explained in our argument, I am not defending the fucking government. All I am doing is not blindly blaming the government for every little thing in the world. You can indulge in your fantasy that every person in the world that doesn't agree with you is rubbing there hands together menacingly, trying to "brainwash" you on the internet. However, when you decide to grow up and stop blaming the government for things they didn't do we can a civil debate. Unfortunately for everyone, I don't think you will grow up, I think you will fill your head with anti-American bullshit and not even question the sources.

    Now onto the actual issue. You still, after all this time, not answered my 2 main questions. One, have you even read the 911 NIST report (im guessing no). Two, if 911 was indeed a conspiracy conducted by the government, who flew the planes into the buildings?

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Oh, and @Empire I'm not even going to validate that post with a response, I've already responded to that multiple times. You're getting repetitive.
    I think what you meant by this was that you spouted bullshit on this forum, he called you out on it, now your ignoring it. amirite?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #43
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    As I explained in our argument, I am not defending the fucking government. All I am doing is not blindly blaming the government for every little thing in the world. You can indulge in your fantasy that every person in the world that doesn't agree with you is rubbing there hands together menacingly, trying to "brainwash" you on the internet. However, when you decide to grow up and stop blaming the government for things they didn't do we can a civil debate. Unfortunately for everyone, I don't think you will grow up, I think you will fill your head with anti-American bullshit and not even question the sources.

    Now onto the actual issue. You still, after all this time, not answered my 2 main questions. One, have you even read the 911 NIST report (im guessing no). Two, if 911 was indeed a conspiracy conducted by the government, who flew the planes into the buildings?



    I think what you meant by this was that you spouted bullshit on this forum, he called you out on it, now your ignoring it. amirite?
    Sorry man, if the American government tried to convince me that gravity exists I would have a hard time believing them, simply because of their track record of lies and deceit. And I did answer both of those questions. Yes, I did read the report. The same one that had a member of the Bush administration on the comity writing it and needed a unanimous vote to have something put into it. In other words, the one that doesn't have anything the Bush government doesn't agree with in it. And if people would fly a plain into a building for Islam, by your logic, people can also fly it in for America\Christianity, right? Plus, there was a payment made from the Bush administration of 100,000$ to head of the ISI in Iraq, who paid 2 of the "alleged" people that were flying that plane that day. This is wrapped up in too many lies to know the exact details, but I'm guessing the guys family needed money and he was willing to die to get it for them?

    And no, Empire has basically posted the same thing in his last 3 posts, I've already responded to it. If he can't read it's not my fault.








     





















  15. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You didn't prove anything wrong, you proved that people can defend a stupid bullshit corrupt government through anything. I wasn't speaking to you about the sheep thing, so it's good that you didn't respond. Yes, PEOPLE do support it blindly, I never said that was you. I think it's you who has trouble reading.....

    Oh, and @Empire I'm not even going to validate that post with a response, I've already responded to that multiple times. You're getting repetitive.
    My question still remains: HOW do you "blindly support the government".

    You said people do, but you didn't say how.(which was the question.).
    ----

    Your not "validating it" because you are full of shit. I called you out and you didn't have shit.

    This thread is done lol. Scotbuds doing nothing but QQ about the government now.


  16. #45
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    My question still remains: HOW do you "blindly support the government".

    You said people do, but you didn't say how.(which was the question.).
    ----

    Your not "validating it" because you are full of shit. I called you out and you didn't have shit.

    This thread is done lol. Scotbuds doing nothing but QQ about the government now.
    The government is something worth QQing about, it still astonishes me how you can attempt to defend them in any way shape or form. The people who blindly support the government which I was speaking of are people who say things like "America, fuck yeah" and etc. and "Praise jesus" and etc. and think that anybody who goes against America is a terrorist and anyone who goes against Christianity is a satanist. Not realizing that, people could actually have a BRAIN. Mainly dumb hicks, but I don't want to stereotype all rednecks because I've met some really cool ones too.

    I've said all this before, you just seem to be unable to read. And saying "this thread is done" when all you've done is support a corrupt as shit government, and fail at that, doesn't mean shit. It doesn't end because you're wrong and don't want a retort to your obvious stupidity.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-30-2012 at 04:22 AM.








     





















Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. lol'd this thread again
    By Boss in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:10 PM
  2. Oh, look It's this thread again
    By Ed in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:10 AM
  3. Oh Look, This thread again
    By Ed in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:19 AM
  4. This Thread Is For Renders
    By i eat trees in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 06:49 AM
  5. Fuck This Thread.
    By quin123 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 06:40 PM