Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Illuminati ( It's THIS thread again)

    So here we go, I've been doing my research and this shit seems crazy. I'm not one of those hardcore conspirators but I find this stuff both interesting and I have my doubts about the government etc.
    So first off we'll start with the Coca cola Logo, backwards in arabic it clearly states " No Mohammed, No Mecca ".
    58 second video,

    If the Illuminati does exist, I'm wondering if this war between Islam and the western world is just to weaken both sides? Like I mean seriously, if what these conspirators say is true, then Illuminati may be doing that.
    Another reason why I believe the illuminati exists is because of all these signs that these people put up, and even in song lyrics they talk about the devil, I was listening to Tyga's freestyle and he blatantly said this " Selling my soul for some cheap gold".

    Opinions? Please no raging comments, I just find this interesting. I honestly think if the Illuminati did manage to take over, if they exist.. they wouldn't last because I'm pretty sure us people would outnumber them.

  2. #2
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    This shit AGAIN? No, the Illuminati does not exist. To think that a small group of people actively run the world without anyone being aware of it is just stupid... I mean if they are so secretive why the hell would they plaster their symbol everywhere for everyone to see? Same with this so called "messages" in music if they want to remain a secret why are they telling everyone about their existence? It's all bullshit, nothing more.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #3
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,073
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918


    @Canadian

    I personally do think they excist and soon or late they'll confront us. It's like metal gear solid is based on the truth, you know, the patriots, corrupt government, and so on. I just wonder who the 'snake' will be. As for the lyrics in the videos, yeah.. They're pretty disturbing, especially this one, where they literally freeze on the Illuminatis sign.



    I know I might sound crazy, but its just literally based on the illuminati. At the beginning he runs from the 'light' aka Illuminati(who supposedly brightens the room(or make people happy)

    Then he says he blames it on hes ADHD, ADHD makes you make your decisions quickly.
    He blames it on himself aswell, explaining how an angel dies etc. Just scary man, scary but usefull.+ it shows that the only way to get away is by dieng.

    It's just there, in so many ways.

    But you know what they say right, if you rise, you'll fall.
    Last edited by Snake; 06-13-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So let me get this straight.


    If I put the illuminati symbol everywhere, that means they exist? Sweet.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Larity2056 (06-19-2012)

  6. #5
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,073
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So let me get this straight.


    If I put the illuminati symbol everywhere, that means they exist? Sweet.
    You're watching animes 24/7 man, how would you know

    AND BTW: Did you know that in an anime called Shaman King a persons upperbody is the illuminati sign?

    And that was around 1998-2004.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    You're watching animes 24/7 man, how would you know

    AND BTW: Did you know that in an anime called Shaman King a persons upperbody is the illuminati sign?

    And that was around 1998-2004.

    First off, shaman king is a shit anime. Secondly the symbol isn't JUST for the illumaniti. Which you fucktards kinda forget, a LOT. And yeah, an anime character used that, so does the mage in wow, and a bunch of video game characters. Its kinda a generic symbol of sorts.

    But i digress:

    A symbol does not represent any proof. You might as well argue god's existence by saying "hey look at all the crosses".


  8. #7
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,073
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    First off, shaman king is a shit anime. Secondly the symbol isn't JUST for the illumaniti. Which you fucktards kinda forget, a LOT. And yeah, an anime character used that, so does the mage in wow, and a bunch of video game characters. Its kinda a generic symbol of sorts.

    But i digress:

    A symbol does not represent any proof. You might as well argue god's existence by saying "hey look at all the crosses".
    The illuminati might be a lie, but the new world order is coming, which also associates to illuminati.

    Incase you're still too ignorant:

    but then, again, there are too many plots made up by people themself, who just go crazy about a handshake, like this
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  9. #8
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    The illuminati might be a lie, but the new world order is coming, which also associates to illuminati.

    Incase you're still too ignorant:

    but then, again, there are too many plots made up by people themself, who just go crazy about a handshake, like this
    The NWO too? Now I know your just plain dumb. Even in the video you posted he is talking about the UN keeping world peace, which by the way will never happen as long as humans stay the way they are. You call him ignorant for not believing in a secret organization that runs the world while everyone is unaware, EXCEPT people like you? Are you kidding me? Get over yourself, (I think) you posses the same amount of brain power as anyone else here and just because we don't give into propaganda on the internet doesn't make him or anyone else ignorant.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  10. #9
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,073
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    The NWO too? Now I know your just plain dumb. Even in the video you posted he is talking about the UN keeping world peace, which by the way will never happen as long as humans stay the way they are. You call him ignorant for not believing in a secret organization that runs the world while everyone is unaware, EXCEPT people like you? Are you kidding me? Get over yourself, (I think) you posses the same amount of brain power as anyone else here and just because we don't give into propaganda on the internet doesn't make him or anyone else ignorant.
    I'm not what you think I am. I don't believe all that shit nor over the internet, nor on tv or w.e. And even if, it wouldn't be my concern. It's just that I'm TRYING to be nice to the people who actually believe it by pretending that I do aswell. Its called respect.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  11. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    I'm not what you think I am. I don't believe all that shit nor over the internet, nor on tv or w.e. And even if, it wouldn't be my concern. It's just that I'm TRYING to be nice to the people who actually believe it by pretending that I do aswell. Its called respect.
    Its called being a douchebag.

    Creating a thread on a topic you don't agree on or support and then argue for that.


    Which would be ok, if you were not just flat outright wrong.
    ------------
    Example: I create a thread saying 2+2 = 3.

    Now I don't think this is true, i don't think its right, and I have absolutely no evidence to support such a claim.


    But I'm going to argue about it anyway. And call anyone who disagrees with me ignorant.
    -------------------------------------------------------


    Do you see how stupid that sounds? Good. Because maybe now you will stop posting bullshit.


  12. #11
    AWildPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So let me get this straight.


    If I put the illuminati symbol everywhere, that means they exist? Sweet.
    This. ^
    The internet is hillarious, jesus lol





  13. #12
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do I think the Illuminati exists? Probably not. I'm not going to say it definitely doesn't like a close minded idiot either though.

    Does that mean that the 1%, the elite, the rich, don't run our shit? No!

    There's very big problems with the way our system and society work today, way too many for me to even begin to list here. These are probably where most of the Illuminati conspiracies start.

    I think the idea of people waking the fuck up really does need to happen. We have things like Jersey Shore and Lil'Wayne and etc. and morons are actively supporting it while the 1% does whatever the fuck they want. But people are dumb, so we're going to keep working for the rich and giving them the awesome lives they have now while we work our asses off everyday of our seemingly pathetic lives. Until people realize, we are the 99%, the government should be working for us, not the other way around.








     





















  14. #13
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Do I think the Illuminati exists? Probably not. I'm not going to say it definitely doesn't like a close minded idiot either though.

    Does that mean that the 1%, the elite, the rich, don't run our shit? No!

    There's very big problems with the way our system and society work today, way too many for me to even begin to list here. These are probably where most of the Illuminati conspiracies start.

    I think the idea of people waking the fuck up really does need to happen. We have things like Jersey Shore and Lil'Wayne and etc. and morons are actively supporting it while the 1% does whatever the fuck they want. But people are dumb, so we're going to keep working for the rich and giving them the awesome lives they have now while we work our asses off everyday of our seemingly pathetic lives. Until people realize, we are the 99%, the government should be working for us, not the other way around.
    -.-

    God I hate people like you. You think you have everything figured out and you know EVERYTHING. Well you can keep protesting at cockupy wall street and jacking off to anonymous videos while I work and produce to society. Where the fuck do you find the arrogance to tell others to "wake up"? Do you have secret information that we are unaware of? Don't pull that "oh you watch mainstream media so your dumb derp" because if you hadn't noticed the internet is a large, extremely large, distribution channel so the internet IS mainstream media. You could Google search anything and find supporting and opposing views on any subject. Shut the fuck up, we all have the same amount of brain power, your not better then anyone.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  15. #14
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    -.-

    God I hate people like you. You think you have everything figured out and you know EVERYTHING. Well you can keep protesting at cockupy wall street and jacking off to anonymous videos while I work and produce to society. Where the fuck do you find the arrogance to tell others to "wake up"? Do you have secret information that we are unaware of? Don't pull that "oh you watch mainstream media so your dumb derp" because if you hadn't noticed the internet is a large, extremely large, distribution channel so the internet IS mainstream media. You could Google search anything and find supporting and opposing views on any subject. Shut the fuck up, we all have the same amount of brain power, your not better then anyone.
    While I agree with you on Anonymous being a joke, I sort of need to disagree with your view on the media. Him calling it mainstream is wrong, I don't know why someone would mention mainstream at all in this thread, but the media on television is solely based around that networks political agenda.

    Though I do also agree with you on how it's annoying some people act like they're always right. We all have stuff to learn.

    Oh and yes I believe the illuminati exists and no, I do not believe they're nearly as powerful as everyone thinks, they're most likely just some shitty cult led by some pedophile who wants to fuck all the chicks and eat their children.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-19-2012)

  17. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    While I agree with you on Anonymous being a joke, I sort of need to disagree with your view on the media. Him calling it mainstream is wrong, I don't know why someone would mention mainstream at all in this thread, but the media on television is solely based around that networks political agenda.

    Though I do also agree with you on how it's annoying some people act like they're always right. We all have stuff to learn.

    Oh and yes I believe the illuminati exists and no, I do not believe they're nearly as powerful as everyone thinks, they're most likely just some shitty cult led by some pedophile who wants to fuck all the chicks and eat their children.

    Dude if anonymous is a joke, they are fucking hilarious.


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. lol'd this thread again
    By Boss in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:10 PM
  2. Oh, look It's this thread again
    By Ed in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:10 AM
  3. Oh Look, This thread again
    By Ed in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:19 AM
  4. This Thread Is For Renders
    By i eat trees in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 06:49 AM
  5. Fuck This Thread.
    By quin123 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 06:40 PM