Thread: Area 51?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

They hired 46 biochemical engineers in one sitting, one of which was one of my close friends last year. I haven't heard anything about him or from him since, and neither has his family. The kind of biological weapons the US would create, however, would never be lethal. Extreme pain/chemical induced psychosis would definitely be its choice
    If they wanted something lethal they could just create a controlled virus. But I'm sure they are creating mass population dispersers, what better way to have a population under control than by dispersing them ever time they convene. or they could use something along those lines to enhance interrogation.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    If they wanted something lethal they could just create a controlled virus. But I'm sure they are creating mass population dispersers, what better way to have a population under control than by dispersing them ever time they convene. or they could use something along those lines to enhance interrogation.
    Hell I still believe the government created AIDs to control the gay movement of the 60's and 70's, shit wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks

Hell I still believe the government created AIDs to control the gay movement of the 60's and 70's, shit wouldn't surprise me.

I wouldn't be surprised either, lots of stuff that the US government might do wouldn't surprise me. Throughout history the US has mingled in affairs so that they would gain a benefit.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised either, lots of stuff that the US government might do wouldn't surprise me. Throughout history the US has mingled in affairs so that they would gain a benefit.
    Oh yeah, the FBI during WWII knew all about pearl harbor before it was going to happen three weeks in advance. Roosevelt didn't do shit because he realized they were in a recession, the economy was dirt, and the only way to fix that was to join the war, but he couldn't do that unless something happened to America to pull the people together. Hell if there was another pearl harbor half the country would say war and half would be fat lazy fucks and just bitch about it, whereas back in WWII the ENTIRE country backed the President because they were PISSED. This country just gets worse and worse.

Thanks

Oh yeah, the FBI during WWII knew all about pearl harbor before it was going to happen three weeks in advance. Roosevelt didn't do shit because he realized they were in a recession, the economy was dirt, and the only way to fix that was to join the war, but he couldn't do that unless something happened to America to pull the people together. Hell if there was another pearl harbor half the country would say war and half would be fat lazy fucks and just bitch about it, whereas back in WWII the ENTIRE country backed the President because they were PISSED. This country just gets worse and worse.
    Switzerland is where it is at my friend. Wilson allowed us to get into WWI by not restricting the bankers giving out enormous loans to France and Brittan mainly which was a factor for dragging us into the war.

-Legion

Thanks
    Switzerland is where it is at my friend. Wilson allowed us to get into WWI by not restricting the bankers giving out enormous loans to France and Brittan mainly which was a factor for dragging us into the war.
    And then we created a deficit they covered up by send over millions of relief aid to Europe to rebuild their economies

Thanks

And then we created a deficit they covered up by send over millions of relief aid to Europe to rebuild their economies

WWI was just a train wreck and a catalyst for WWII. But back to the main topic Area-51: That isn't the place where the US does their most secretive shit and I highly doubt that aliens were even present there, it was probably just a ploy in the media to draw attention away from another base.

-Legion

Thanks

WWI was just a train wreck and a catalyst for WWII. But back to the main topic Area-51: That isn't the place where the US does their most secretive shit and I highly doubt that aliens were even present there, it was probably just a ploy in the media to draw attention away from another base.
    Its only purpose was during WWII and the Cold War really, after that technology began advancing and word of the facility started to become controversial so they moved out.

Thanks

Its only purpose was during WWII and the Cold War really, after that technology began advancing and word of the facility started to become controversial so they moved out.

The Cold War was probably the best thing that happen to human civilization during modern times, it advanced us so far without and direct warfare.

-Legion

Thanks

The Cold War was probably the best thing that happen to human civilization during modern times, it advanced us so far without and direct warfare.
    But it also put us and Russia on the edge of our seats, and all it took was Obama being a stupid nigger to put us into the second Cold War.

Thanks

But it also put us and Russia on the edge of our seats, and all it took was Obama being a stupid nigger to put us into the second Cold War.
    We need another amazing president to lead us through some awesome four years again.

-Legion

Thanks
    Area 51 Hides A Lot Of Secrets
    But I'm Still Not Sure About The Aliens Thing

Thanks
    A secret military base,I don't think aliens are stored there :3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12