Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 138
  1. #106
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Magikbullet... I have a question about your sig and avator... wtf?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #107
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    OH YEAH THEY SAY THEIR GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T THAT MAKES PEOPLE BELIEVE!
    yes, and your faith says that you will die and suffer for eternity if you dont


    wtf's the difference?

  3. #108
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    lol let me refute Sf0d on this 1 :P

    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."


    Well. nice job finding that! I was hoping you'd do so Now first of all, let us examine the hebrew word for father. The hebrew word for father used is Piadas which means master or literal father. In seemtic languages words have root meanings which vary in there meaning. I know this first of all for I am Arabic and Arabic is a semetic language similiar to hebrew. this is a problem when you get into ARabic--->English translations. So how could the slave and the master be one? That really doesnt seem to make sense to me at all!!! Its like a slavemaster saying to a slave YOU AND I ARE PARTNERS WITH EQUAL RIGHTS, but why refer to him as a slave? See there are many verses which proclaim that not only Jesus and the father is one but Abraham. When Abraham casts a covenant with God he says that "You shall be 1 with me." God also proclaims that many of the prophets are sons of God and they are his father. How does this prove Jesus is God?

    Its funny how you struggle to provide just 1 verse from the bible of JEsus saying I AM GOD WORSHIP ME!!! And this is the central ideology of Christianity.Its also funny how I find more verses suporting the oneness of God then verses supporting the partnership between the holy spirit God and Jesus.

    lol christianity has 2.1 billion people sure. Although, Islam is considered the fastest growing religon in the world. I Converted to Islam 2 years ago and wasn't at sword point! Study of history shows that the Muslims which ruled through out the world weer very tolerant of Jews and Christians until the invasion of the crusaders and mongols. The Crusaders pusehd us back into Morocco and Turkey and convicted all non catholics out of the country. How is that tolerant? In fact, the massacres done in the name of Christianity appoint to huge numbers of deaths. Why do you think Muslims expanded? Arabs were merchants who did trade around the world. Wat happens then is you bring your culture and religion into the region. When the Arab merchants brought Islam they were enlightened by its beauty and simpicity. The roman empire was plunged into an age of ignorance lead by christianity. christianity forsook science, and logic and proposed an action of persecution against forgeiners. Many people converted across the roman empire. The Christians were pissed off!! What did they do? Send there little men to start massacring many muslims. As the Islamic empire was growing in Arabia we sought to protect our muslim brothers and sisters being slaughtered so they fought against Roman opression and pushed them back to coasts of Morocco and further into spain.ANY HISTORIAN WILL TELL YOU HOW TOLERANT THE MUSLIMS WERE. ANY HISTORIAN WILL TELL YOU THAT IN FACT WE HAD A RIGHT TO FIGHT!!!

    Check this historic article on the tolerance of the Muslims compared to the Christian ruling:

    http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/toleran1.html
    Last edited by jeehad; 04-23-2007 at 03:18 PM.

  4. #109
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    lol let me refute Sf0d on this 1 :P

    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."
    "I and the Father are one."


    Well. nice job finding that! I was hoping you'd do so Now first of all, let us examine the hebrew word for father. The hebrew word for father used is Piadas which means master or literal father. In seemtic languages words have root meanings which vary in there meaning. I know this first of all for I am Arabic and Arabic is a semetic language similiar to hebrew. this is a problem when you get into ARabic--->English translations. So how could the slave and the master be one? That really doesnt seem to make sense to me at all!!! Its like a slavemaster saying to a slave YOU AND I ARE PARTNERS WITH EQUAL RIGHTS, but why refer to him as a slave? See there are many verses which proclaim that not only Jesus and the father is one but Abraham. When Abraham casts a covenant with God he says that "You shall be 1 with me." God also proclaims that many of the prophets are sons of God and they are his father. How does this prove Jesus is God?

    Its funny how you struggle to provide just 1 verse from the bible of JEsus saying I AM GOD WORSHIP ME!!! And this is the central ideology of Christianity.Its also funny how I find more verses suporting the oneness of God then verses supporting the partnership between the holy spirit God and Jesus.

    lol christianity has 2.1 billion people sure. Although, Islam is considered the fastest growing religon in the world. I Converted to Islam 2 years ago and wasn't at sword point! Study of history shows that the Muslims which ruled through out the world weer very tolerant of Jews and Christians until the invasion of the crusaders and mongols. The Crusaders pusehd us back into Morocco and Turkey and convicted all non catholics out of the country. How is that tolerant? In fact, the massacres done in the name of Christianity appoint to huge numbers of deaths. Why do you think Muslims expanded? Arabs were merchants who did trade around the world. Wat happens then is you bring your culture and religion into the region. When the Arab merchants brought Islam they were enlightened by its beauty and simpicity. The roman empire was plunged into an age of ignorance lead by christianity. christianity forsook science, and logic and proposed an action of persecution against forgeiners. Many people converted across the roman empire. The Christians were pissed off!! What did they do? Send there little men to start massacring many muslims. As the Islamic empire was growing in Arabia we sought to protect our muslim brothers and sisters being slaughtered so they fought against Roman opression and pushed them back to coasts of Morocco and further into spain.ANY HISTORIAN WILL TELL YOU HOW TOLERANT THE MUSLIMS WERE. ANY HISTORIAN WILL TELL YOU THAT IN FACT WE HAD A RIGHT TO FIGHT!!!

    Check this historic article on the tolerance of the Muslims compared to the Christian ruling:

    http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/toleran1.html
    Lk 22:29f. "And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me."

    Do you think that God will just let a Messiah rule over his Kingdom? NO! No other Messiah was able to Perform Miracles besides Jesus? None. Men were born to Sin, yet if Jesus were a Man he would Sin, but he did not Sin.

  5. #110
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Definitions of confer on the Web:

    have a conference in order to talk something over; "We conferred about a plan of action"
    present; "The university conferred a degree on its most famous former student, who never graduated"; "bestow an honor on someone"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

    cf. is an abbreviation for the Latin word confer, meaning "compare."
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confer


    Confer does not mean to rule over something(a kingdom). Moses performed miracles dude....... What difference does Jesus attribute from moses? And all the other prophets!

  6. #111
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Definitions of confer on the Web:

    have a conference in order to talk something over; "We conferred about a plan of action"
    present; "The university conferred a degree on its most famous former student, who never graduated"; "bestow an honor on someone"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

    cf. is an abbreviation for the Latin word confer, meaning "compare."
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confer


    Confer does not mean to rule over something(a kingdom). Moses performed miracles dude....... What difference does Jesus attribute from moses? And all the other prophets!
    No God did moron.

    2. To invest with (a characteristic, for example): a carefully worded statement that conferred an aura of credibility.

    Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another...

    Isaiah 48:11c I will not yield my glory to another.

    John 17:5 [Jesus prayed] And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

    In Isaiah, God says that He will not give away His glory to another. Yet Jesus, in John 17, is expecting to receive again the divine glory He shared with the Father before the world began.

    Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

  7. #112
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322
    moron there is no god get over it

  8. #113
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Sf0d... That post u made made absolutely no sense! lol... WHY CANT YOU FIND ME A VERSE JESUS SIMPLY SAYING I AM GOD!!! OR WORSHIP ME!! Its not that hard since its the central dogma of christianity. I DONT WANT NO METAPHORICAL MEANING OR SUCH! I just wanted the literal word of Jesus saying I AM GOD or WORSHIP ME. Now, the answer I'm looking for is you cant because no such thing exists.

    EndriT: Proove that there is no God:P

  9. #114
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Sf0d... That post u made made absolutely no sense! lol... WHY CANT YOU FIND ME A VERSE JESUS SIMPLY SAYING I AM GOD!!! OR WORSHIP ME!! Its not that hard since its the central dogma of christianity. I DONT WANT NO METAPHORICAL MEANING OR SUCH! I just wanted the literal word of Jesus saying I AM GOD or WORSHIP ME. Now, the answer I'm looking for is you cant because no such thing exists.

    EndriT: Proove that there is no God:P
    Jesus was a smart man, he was not like Muhammed. Jesus came up with parables and he was very smart and what did Muhammed do?

  10. #115
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgfg1_DMtX8


    Jesus was a very smart man. I love Jesus alot I really do. Although, according to you Muhammad wrote the Quran? And its funny how you cant prove it wrong. Sf0d why do you stray away from my points lol. You always ignore my claims and ask me to defend your remarks. You are honestly the most ignorant person I have ever met. There is a story in the NT which goes a little like this. " A women commited adultry and people were gathering to stone her but Jesus went up and said, whoever is without sin can stone her....... Obviously no1 was without sin which meant she was to be free, JEsus sent her on the PATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY." If you claim that Muslim should be accused of terrorism charges because of the wrong doings of a few then you would learn from this story and forgive and not atribute it to the qualities of the people as a whole. See, your not being very Christian like are you? Muhammad stated things which scientists are urnavlled. In fact, the Quran states over a thousand scientific facts which were recently discovered and you still claim that it was forged? The only answer to the science in the Quran is that it is the word of God almighty.

    Again, please show me IN THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS CLAIMS HE IS GOD! NOWHERE DOES JESUS SAY THIS!IVE BEEN ASKING YOU FOR 1 WEEK AND U HAVE STILL FAILED!

  11. #116
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgfg1_DMtX8


    Jesus was a very smart man. I love Jesus alot I really do. Although, according to you Muhammad wrote the Quran? And its funny how you cant prove it wrong. Sf0d why do you stray away from my points lol. You always ignore my claims and ask me to defend your remarks. You are honestly the most ignorant person I have ever met. There is a story in the NT which goes a little like this. " A women commited adultry and people were gathering to stone her but Jesus went up and said, whoever is without sin can stone her....... Obviously no1 was without sin which meant she was to be free, JEsus sent her on the PATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY." If you claim that Muslim should be accused of terrorism charges because of the wrong doings of a few then you would learn from this story and forgive and not atribute it to the qualities of the people as a whole. See, your not being very Christian like are you? Muhammad stated things which scientists are urnavlled. In fact, the Quran states over a thousand scientific facts which were recently discovered and you still claim that it was forged? The only answer to the science in the Quran is that it is the word of God almighty.

    Again, please show me IN THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS CLAIMS HE IS GOD! NOWHERE DOES JESUS SAY THIS!IVE BEEN ASKING YOU FOR 1 WEEK AND U HAVE STILL FAILED!
    Dude show me the quote of Abraham and god are one cause I can't find it, which means you lied about that, and that means what Jesus meant is he is God. Also you haven't proven me wrong about the Quran being corrupt cause you see that it was that she was nine. Also even if she was 15 that would still be wrong, he was 51...

  12. #117
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    you are an idiot.. people claim aysha was 9 but khadija was 20 years older then Muhammad. Also, it doesnt claim such a thing in the Quran(see you lied :P) there all in hadiths. The unique part about Islam is that the Muhammads life is a historical fact. People recorded his sayings and doings, this is known as the hadith. Secondly, if morality really matters to you then explain why early Christian kings use to marry girls as young as 3 years old??? Please don't make me pull out twisted verses from the Bible!

  13. #118
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45

  14. #119
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    LMFAOOO Sf0d..... You come here trying to preach out Islam to me when you don't even know the basic fundamentality of Islam. In Islam we have hadiths which are "biographies" of the prophts life. What he said, did etc etc narrated by other people. Now, there are some hadiths which are known as kawi(strong) or Dagheef(weak). The strong and weak hadiths are judged by there chain of narrations. Almost 90% of the hadiths on that page the majority of Muslims do not believe in because they are considered weak and absolutely contradictory to the Quran. Every Muslim in the world believes in the holy Quran and theres only one copy which we all know of (unlike the dozens of biblical versions which contradict eachother). The Caliph Omar once said that if a hadith argues with the values of the Quran then throw it against the wall for it is blasphemy.



    Moses' Commands for pedophilia against 3-year old slave girls do count against the Bible!

    As shown in the quotes below:
    "....The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the above quoted commandment of MOSES to kill the Midianite women as well as the male children...."

    "....According to the Tannaïte Rabbis, MOSES therefore had ordered the Israelites to kill all women older than three years and a day, because they were "suitable for having sexual relations." [138]...."

    "Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse....."

    "A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. "A girl three years old may be betrothed through an act of sexual intercourse," the words of R. Meir. And sages say, "Three years and one day old."....."




    Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.(Numbers 31:17-18)"


    1 Samuel 15:2-4
    2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
    3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

    All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)


    Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me. I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house-- she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink [i.e., her vagina's semen!], the nectar of my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me."

    Let us look at Song of Songs 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."

    let us look at Song of Songs 1:13 "My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh resting between my breasts."

    Song of Songs 3:4 "Scarcely had I passed them when I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go till I had brought him to my mother's house, to the room of the one who conceived me.
    Last edited by jeehad; 04-26-2007 at 05:17 PM.

  15. #120
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Pregnant Women ripped out of there wombs...

    Hosea 13:16 (New Living Translation) - The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."



    Hosea 13:16 (King James) Samaria will bear her guilt because she has rebelled against her God.
    They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

    Psalms 137:8

    Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,
    happy is the one who pays you back
    what you have done to us.

    Psalms 137:9

    Happy is he who takes your little ones
    and dashes them against the rocks.



    Now Find me something like this in the QURAN!!!

    I bet Jimmy Swaggart doesnt show you these verses does he?



    slam forbids the killing of innocent lives (women and children)





    Noble Verse 5:32 "...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..."



    In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty honors all the innocent souls that He created. Killing any innocent soul is so hated by Allah Almighty that He considers it as a crime against all of Mankind. According to the bible however in Hosea 13:16 , innocent pregnant women and unborn babies have to be killed to fullfill Gods punishment.



    Noble Verses 2:190-191 "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.



    Despite all the hard conditions that the Muslims faced, Allah Almighty still ordered them "...not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."







    Sunnah of prophet Muhammed (saw) (he forbade the killing of innocents) :


    Ibn `Abbas says: The Messenger of Allah, when dispatching his troops, would tell them, " ..Do not behave treacherously, nor misappropriate war-booty, nor mutilate [those whom you kill], nor kill children, nor the people in cloisters." [Narrated by Ahmad, Tirmidhi (who graded it hasan sahih ]).


    Another contains, "…Do not kill a woman, nor a child, nor an old, aged man’ [Narrated by Baghawi, through his isnad [Sharh al-Sunnah, 11/11]. He said, "This is an authentic hadith, narrated by Muslim.]

    It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children. [Sahih Muslim, Book 019, Number 4320]

    You are neither hard-hearted nor of fierce character, nor one who shouts in the markets. You do not return evil for evil, but excuse and forgive." [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 362]

    Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah, and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, o a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about booty, but collect your spoils, do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do well. (Sunan Abu Dawud , Book 14, Number 2608)

    Another contains, "…Do not kill a woman, nor a child, nor an old, aged man…" [Narrated by Baghawi, through his isnad [Sharh al-Sunnah, 11/11]]

    Another contains, "Do not kill a child, nor a woman, nor an old man, nor obliterate a stream, nor cut a tree…" [ Narrated by Bayhaqi,vide I`la al-Sunan, 12/31 ]

    'Avoid the seven ruinous [sins] … associating partners with Allah, sorcery, unrightfully taking life which Allah has prohibited , consuming riba, consuming the property of an orphan, fleeing on the day of marching [in battle], and accusing a chaste, oblivious believing woman of adultery (Narrated by Bukhari, Muslim, Nasa'i, Abu Dawud)

    Ibn `Umar said, "Allah curses the one who does this. Verily, the Messenger of Allah cursed the one who takes something with a soul as a target." [Narrated by Muslim via Ibn `Umar as quoted, and by Nasa'i via 2 routes (Ibn `Umar and Ibn `Abbas)]

    Another version says, "The Messenger of Allah forbade taking something with a soul as a target."[Narrated by Tirmidhi (who graded it hasan sahih).and Ahmad, via Ibn `Abbas. Both of them included mention of Ibn `Abbas witnessing an incident involving a pigeon, similar to that witnessed by Ibn `Umar as in the preceding narration.]

    Allah curses the one who takes something with a soul as a target (Narrated by Ahmad, through a sound, contiguous chain of transmitters (Hushaym-Abu Bishr-Sa`id ibn Jubayr-Ibn `Umar)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How are bypasses made
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:01 AM
  2. How a Samurai Sword is made
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 07:50 PM
  3. How it is made to crawl? Korean Warrock
    By Redimer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:08 AM
  4. How Cocaine is made...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:37 AM
  5. How Ducktape is made
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 10:32 AM