Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    For me it means that salty garbage my mum eats all the time. Those stupid buttery biscuit things that taste awful. I mean WTF are they for?

I am not Korean, but I represent them when gaming.

My Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    BTW , it's funny how white people call black people racist names. I mean , black people didn't do shit. In all honesty, all the shit thats fucked up in this world is due to white people. Guns (the first gun , the 'Musket' made by white men) , Drugs (discovered in the stone age by white cavemen), Prositution ( the first prostitute was a white woman) , the debt America has because of our white presidents... Yet black people are called names because of fucking skin tone? Funny. [/i]
    Lol. The gun was created by the Chinese. Drugs had been used since the beginning of civilization. Same with prostitution. Debt in America could be partially attributed to the reckless spending on welfare (which includes various minority groups and Whites).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Lol. The gun was created by the Chinese. Drugs had been used since the beginning of civilization. Same with prostitution. Debt in America could be partially attributed to the reckless spending on welfare (which includes various minority groups and Whites).
    Lol. The gun was stolen from the chinese from white people and brought to America. So guns in America , blame white people. Drugs have been traced all the way back to the stone age where it has been reported that a white male cave man discovered drugs and used them for mischief. This caveman was reported to be white. Anyhow , major drugs like crack & heroin we're discovered by white people. Debt , blame Bush (white) for the reckless spendings. There was no other 'groups'. Learn to use google dumbfuck.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A..._gGiXEN0WqMhM2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Blame the drug find on god, since god created the drugs.

Anyway, nigger is actually a term for stupid people, nothing to do with color.
    Look it up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Lol. The gun was stolen from the chinese from white people and brought to America. So guns in America , blame white people. Drugs have been traced all the way back to the stone age where it has been reported that a white male cave man discovered drugs and used them for mischief. This caveman was reported to be white. Anyhow , major drugs like crack & heroin we're discovered by white people. Debt , blame Bush (white) for the reckless spendings. There was no other 'groups'. Learn to use google dumbfuck.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A..._gGiXEN0WqMhM2
    No evidence, no sources, your talking out of your ass. First you claim the first firearm was invented by white people, saying that this was one of the reasons how white people "fucked up the world" then realizing your stupid fucking mistake you change your conclusion to that the Chinese invented the firearm, not leaving out how the white man "stole" it. So now that you have a miniscule amount of knowledge about the origins of firearms, do you still believe that the invention of the gun was a bad thing for the world? Seeing as now the Chinese invented it and not the white man? As I have said before, Obama has created more debt then Bush. Do you somehow have inside information as to whom created/discovered the first drug before recorded history? No? That's what I thought. Your not fooling anyone here, you are a racist.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

unicorn69 (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    For me the word cracker is in reference to an extremely white person attempting to fit in with the extremely black.

Example.

Anime Watcher • Weed Smoker • Gamer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Osmosravine For This Useful Post:

BluntGod_ (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosravine View Post
    For me the word cracker is in reference to an extremely white person attempting to fit in with the extremely black.

Example.

This explanation makes sense to me.
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12