Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 71
  1. #46
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by amassaia View Post
    How could a made up church possibly last over 2,000 years?
    Religions older then Christianity:

    Judaism (1,300 years before Christianity)
    Jainism (800 years before Christianity)
    Buddhism (500 years before Christianity)
    Taoism and Confucianism (700-500 years before Christianity)
    Plenty More

    How can any of these religions still be around if they were made up?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #47
    amassaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Sorry i just have one more thing to say. I do belive in God because it gives me hope that theres something after death. If not, id make it up to live through this life.

  3. #48
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by amassaia View Post
    Sorry i just have one more thing to say. I do belive in God because it gives me hope that theres something after death. If not, id make it up to live through this life.
    This just shows you're a selfish person, this life isn't enough for you? This beautiful world isn't grand enough for you?
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-20-2009 at 08:56 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #49
    Ariez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,371
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Which god? YOU HAVE TO BE SPECIFIC!!! And no I dont believe in god im an athiest like EndRiT, well I might as well give you people a chance to prove me wrong... if you can and btw the church has not lasted that long when people first came to america they came for religious freedom but in the end became religious prosecutors like the people they hated so much (the british) and they shunned anyone who did not believe in the same religion as them, that religion was puritan. so if it really did last that long then where was it started at? oh and Paroxysm u might want to add satanists or w/e and catholic
    Last edited by Ariez; 04-20-2009 at 09:11 PM.

  5. #50
    kolgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weedopolis
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Drunk
    this is just my opinion but i bealive that the reliagon consept is child like if you think about it back when man was just beginnig to think how things came to be they had to pull a answere out of somewere i mean 200 or so i dont know my history very well people thought the world was flat right well eraly man had no idea why it rained or why eneything happend so they came up with realigon a omipitent bieng or group of biengs as with the flat world faze this realigon thing will to pass when man has outgrown it but for now most of the world wouldnt be able to function without thinking that sombody is contolling thier destiny so they dont have to be respnsible as a evolved human it would be allmost impossible for someone of our level of conicousnes to even think about nonexistence so i do not beliave in god budha allah or eneyother realogion i simple bealive that when we die we dont exist we are no more and most people cant cope with that so for noiw my belife is realigion is a lets say teddybear for the child of mankind nothing more and we will outgrow it..... ya lol


    holy crap spelling so bad it makes ur eyes blead lol sry
    Last edited by kolgoth; 04-20-2009 at 09:13 PM.

  6. #51
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
    Which god? YOU HAVE TO BE SPECIFIC!!! And no I dont believe in god im an athiest like EndRiT, well I might as well give you people a chance to prove me wrong... if you can
    We're talking about Pytajovái, the Guarani God of war.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #52
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by kolgoth View Post
    this is just my opinion but i bealive that the reliagon consept is child like if you think about it back when man was just beginnig to think how things came to be they had to pull a answere out of somewere i mean 200 or so i dont know my history very well people thought the world was flat right well eraly man had no idea why it rained or why eneything happend so they came up with realigon a omipitent bieng or group of biengs as with the flat world faze this realigon thing will to pass when man has outgrown it but for now most of the world wouldnt be able to function without thinking that sombody is contolling thier destiny so they dont have to be respnsible as a evolved human it would be allmost impossible for someone of our level of conicousnes to even think about nonexistence so i do not beliave in god budha allah or eneyother realogion i simple bealive that when we die we dont exist we are no more and most people cant cope with that so for noiw my belife is realigion is a lets say teddybear for the child of mankind nothing more and we will outgrow it..... ya lol
    Spellcheck... Zombie Jesus will eat your brains if you don't use spellcheck.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #53
    kolgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weedopolis
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Drunk
    theres a spell check?!?!? obo

  9. #54
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by kolgoth View Post
    theres a spell check?!?!? obo
    Yes, and I advise you use it.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. #55
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yes i do BELAVE in god.... and out of 6,707 million ppl in this world 6552.739 million ppl BELAVE in god.... so i think im pretty normal.....0.o...... whereas the rest 154.261 million(2.3% of the total population) ppl can SUCK my dick........ lolz... jk
    Last edited by hbk; 04-21-2009 at 01:31 AM.
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  11. #56
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    yes i do BELAVE in god.... and out of 6,707 million ppl in this world 6552.739 million ppl BELAVE in god.... so i think im pretty normal.....0.o...... whereas the rest 154.261 million(2.3% of the total population) ppl can SUCK my dick........ lolz... jk
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    ~ Mark Twain
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #57
    Ozzy30020_Is_Back's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Do you believe in nuts in your mouth
    [img]http://************.com/sig/001/Aka_666.jpg[/img]

  13. #58
    amassaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    This just shows you're a selfish person, this life isn't enough for you? This beautiful world isn't grand enough for you?
    I never said that this life isnt beautiful, but this world sucks in this situation. Millions of homeless, without food, dying, while others live long happy lives? You tell me how thats a beautiful world

  14. #59
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by amassaia View Post
    I never said that this life isnt beautiful, but this world sucks in this situation. Millions of homeless, without food, dying, while others live long happy lives? You tell me how thats a beautiful world
    I certainly don't see you trying to help fix the poverty problem.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #60
    jonathan920`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmm i think so

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Finally Found you Guys
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:04 PM
  2. -God- you know you lying...
    By skip in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
  3. GOD hates you!
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:02 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. i beg of you for a sig!
    By -Avenger- in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 06:23 PM

Tags for this Thread