Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61
    nobartholem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    We're talking about Pytajovái, the Guarani God of war.
    I was talking about Tyr- the norse god of war....

    we were so mixed up...

  2. #62
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by nobartholem View Post
    I was talking about Tyr- the norse god of war....

    we were so mixed up...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #63
    jts88825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mobile,alabama
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    well i think you should live right like dont do drugs and dont drink and im not real shure what i believe like if jesus christ is real but everyon knows right from wrong message me if you think the same or have input

  4. #64
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by jts88825 View Post
    well i think you should live right like dont do drugs and dont drink and im not real shure what i believe like if jesus christ is real but everyon knows right from wrong message me if you think the same or have input
    While I may agree with the "Don't drink" part I would have to disagree on the "Don't do drugs" part, while yes there are drugs you should never use, personally I see marijuana as an acceptable drug.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #65
    nobartholem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jts88825 View Post
    well i think you should live right like dont do drugs and dont drink and im not real shure what i believe like if jesus christ is real but everyon knows right from wrong message me if you think the same or have input

    dont do drugs....hmph....

    more like, dont do illegal drug

    not counting mary jane as in illegal drug, because it does have good medical purposes.

    not drink...no...dont be an alcholic, my parents drank throughout my entire childhood, i know where they keep their liquor. theyve never had to run away to get a drink. they just take it and pour.

    my parents on the other hand never really got drunk either. a glass or 2 of scotch or a couple beers never hurt nobody, unless your like 20 pounds and a sip of vodka gets u hammered.

    now having excessive ammounts of alchohol makes u a liability. but a beer or 2 every now and then isnt a total crime.

  6. #66
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by nobartholem View Post
    dont do drugs....hmph....

    more like, dont do illegal drug

    not counting mary jane as in illegal drug, because it does have good medical purposes.

    not drink...no...dont be an alcholic, my parents drank throughout my entire childhood, i know where they keep their liquor. theyve never had to run away to get a drink. they just take it and pour.

    my parents on the other hand never really got drunk either. a glass or 2 of scotch or a couple beers never hurt nobody, unless your like 20 pounds and a sip of vodka gets u hammered.

    now having excessive ammounts of alchohol makes u a liability. but a beer or 2 every now and then isnt a total crime.
    I'd have to agree, as the Buddhists say, live life in moderation.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #67
    nobartholem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    if ur bhudist then i understand. but u sound just in the homosexuality thread that your pretty well versed on christianity. so im guessing your some form of christian

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    medical marijuana rofl, look im not against legalizingit, but cmon "medical purposes?" like what?

    and yeah beer in moderation is ok, its the people who get shitfaced drunk thats the problem, well that and what they do afterwards.


  9. #69
    nobartholem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    its mostly what they do afterwards...

    driving...working

    eating a burrito...

    drunk+burrito= a whole lotta shit to clean outta my car...

  10. #70
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by nobartholem View Post
    if ur bhudist then i understand. but u sound just in the homosexuality thread that your pretty well versed on christianity. so im guessing your some form of christian
    I live with YEC's, so it's understandable that I have spent quite a lot of time reading the bible, and no I'm not "some form of Christianity", I don't believe in their God, or any God.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #71
    chezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    México
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I believe in something superior to us... what people use to call "God", but religion is a whole different thing... religion is nothing but another business, but religion's speciality is to lucrate from people's faith, Personally, I hate religions!! I hate how they take advantage (money) from people's fears!
    RAISE MY POKEMON



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Finally Found you Guys
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:04 PM
  2. -God- you know you lying...
    By skip in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
  3. GOD hates you!
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:02 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. i beg of you for a sig!
    By -Avenger- in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 06:23 PM

Tags for this Thread