Poll: Vote

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: GG2GG FOR G/MOD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gg2gg
    you get worked up over the smallest of things.
    You're always worked up or provocative and I think you'd ban every one who has a different opinion than you. I still like you and apologies for my name being brought up here, as if trying to hijack your thread. I just never wanted to make one of these threads myself, as I think they're to cheesy.

    Quote Originally Posted by mindforce
    and Obama...
    You and I get along well so just let me say this MindForce, who's butt are you up? Obama didn't suck up or ask for your approval, he is simply one of the best choices and almost the entire staff agrees.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 05-20-2009 at 12:31 PM.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmx View Post
    I voted no, simply becuase you had no room in that other topic to tell me to fuck off, you don't even know me, you was not in the conversation & there was no need for you to join in.

    If you don't like it, 'fuck off'.
    -_- see id rather have GG2GG than this guy because at least his comebacks are decent.


  3. #33
    Dmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Who the hell said I was going to be a MOD? Please GTFO, if you think a MOD is meant to have a 'good comeback' then you are more of a fucking idiot then this kid.

    This sig is copyrighted to a complete sarcastic 'Runescape account giver'.

  4. #34
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Everyone shut the fuck up.
    If a new GMOD is needed, the first person who deserves it is Toymaker.
    Everyone, even Greg, knows that.

  5. #35
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    The votes, the votes, the votes. *Sigh*

  6. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -_- oh dmx is just a poser my bad

    no offense but id pick obama over toymaker.


  7. #37
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Aww no becuz u would abuse like a dick u fuckin NERD...

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    Aww no becuz u would abuse like a dick u fuckin NERD...
    im sorry raph is that an alt account? because you sure talk a lot of shit but you don't post almost at all, and you talk big for a choob.


  9. #39
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Mindtek, stfu bro. We are suppose to be cool yet, like I said, your turning into GG2GG's little bitch and everyone knows it. Ive never talked shit on you and always back ur ass up and weve always been cool so idk whats up.

    I never sucked up to any of the mods. I was ASKED, you here that, ASKED to be mod. I never once asked for mod.

    @GG2GG, its funny how your the only person on MPGH I have problems with and everyone else seems to like me?? If you'd stop being a prick the poll above would be alot different. Dont give me shit like, "you dont care what mpgh thinks", because frankly thats the whole point of this thread. If it was up to the public youd never touch the ban hammer again, but sadly its not up to us.

    Heres some tips.

    1.)Your not the shit so don't act like it.
    2.)Being fucked up to members doesn't get you respect.
    3.)Come up for air out of daves pants. Enough people are down there as it is.
    4.) Refrain from using nigger and tool in every flame you make.

    With these tips maybe you'll end up on more than one persons respect list.

  10. #40
    unknownforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On CA.add me to messenger di_boi_hax
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Hot
    No just no -.-




  11. #41
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    TrollDarknezz ... you realize you've taken two shots at me now even though this thread isn't even about me? I'll count the next one as an infraction -.'- ... think it's already clear, no matter how much you guys argue, how people feel about both gg2gg and obama. I really hope this thread doesn't keep getting gayer.

  12. #42
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    nope i hate that stupid bish hes such an rtard
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  13. #43
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    GG2GG for GMod.
    ~Yes.

  14. #44
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Everyone shut the fuck up.
    If a new GMOD is needed, the first person who deserves it is Toymaker.
    Everyone, even Greg, knows that.
    yet you voted yes
    oh the retards
    D:
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  15. #45
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    @Mindtek, stfu bro. We are suppose to be cool yet, like I said, your turning into GG2GG's little bitch and everyone knows it. Ive never talked shit on you and always back ur ass up and weve always been cool so idk whats up.

    I never sucked up to any of the mods. I was ASKED, you here that, ASKED to be mod. I never once asked for mod.

    @GG2GG, its funny how your the only person on MPGH I have problems with and everyone else seems to like me?? If you'd stop being a prick the poll above would be alot different. Dont give me shit like, "you dont care what mpgh thinks", because frankly thats the whole point of this thread. If it was up to the public youd never touch the ban hammer again, but sadly its not up to us.

    Heres some tips.

    1.)Your not the shit so don't act like it.
    2.)Being fucked up to members doesn't get you respect.
    3.)Come up for air out of daves pants. Enough people are down there as it is.
    4.) Refrain from using nigger and tool in every flame you make.

    With these tips maybe you'll end up on more than one persons respect list.
    "you dont care what mpgh thinks"

    i said i dont care what you think, up to the public i would never touch the ban hammer again? ive never touched it. ¬_¬

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GG2GG FOR COCKSUCKER!!
    By GG2GG in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:50 AM
  2. For MPGH Admin's/Mods!
    By dragooon in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 06:10 AM
  3. Sanbox Mod For Battlefield 2 Demo?
    By acepwnage in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 09:43 PM
  4. Needing team for a Total conversion mod
    By System79 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 12:34 PM
  5. quin123 For Mod
    By quin123 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 10:38 PM

Tags for this Thread