Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 104 of 104
  1. #91
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,312
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Marijuana should be legal for those who wants to smoke.

  2. #92
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post
    Marijuana should be legal for those who wants to smoke.
    Go to California, but why do you care, you're in Brazil.......


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #93
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,312
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Go to California, but why do you care, you're in Brazil.......
    You misspelled Portugal wrong. BITCH

  4. #94
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post


    You misspelled Portugal wrong. BITCH
    PR, BR SAME THING


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #95
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,885
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, lets see, I'm 18 now and had been smoking it since I was 12. Yea, there have been times when I went through withdrawal and it was fairly uncomfortable but I got ever it in 1.5 days tops. Yes, I said 36 hours and that was after smoking 7-8 joints worth of OG Kush everyday in a PIPE...so yes, I had my times, but I can never say its addictive, I still do it yes but psychological addiction? For a week tops withdrawal, physiology addiction? 36 hours. So yes, nothing there either. Mental illness? Actually, if anything, marijuana helped me get over my social anxiety (which was so bad I barely went outside and feared even school). Benefit there. My depression? It never actually stopped it 100% and it only started back when my parents decided I fucked my brain up from it and put me on antidepressants. Stopped two cold-turkey and now I am messed up. BUT marijuana didn't cause it. Those shit-pills I was on did.

    Goes to show you, I prefer nature over man-made. I'm even better now and smoked it up till a few hours ago. Never been better (y)

  6. #96
    Harrabed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Marijuana is not good for health also not good for children, they want to use for attention and they becomes addicted to this, anyway this never will be LEGAL !

  7. #97
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrabed View Post
    Marijuana is not good for health also not good for children, they want to use for attention and they becomes addicted to this, anyway this never will be LEGAL !
    Marijuana isn't addictive.
    Most people don't smoke for attention.
    It IS legal in some states.
    The health effects of Marijuana are far less than other mass-used products such as cigarettes.


    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (04-21-2013)

  9. #98
    Harrabed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Marijuana isn't addictive.
    Most people don't smoke for attention.
    It IS legal in some states.
    The health effects of Marijuana are far less than other mass-used products such as cigarettes.


    For me marijuana is addective, also some teens may feel they need marijuana and other drugs to help them escape from problems at home, at school, or with friends, but it won't help to escape from problems just they can only fall into depression.
    At least i don't like marijuana and smoking, so this kind of staff for me and not good for health, Anyway this is my opinion, I do not care how you take it in you mind.

    Thank you.

  10. #99
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrabed View Post

    For me marijuana is addective, also some teens may feel they need marijuana and other drugs to help them escape from problems at home, at school, or with friends, but it won't help to escape from problems just they can only fall into depression.
    At least i don't like marijuana and smoking, so this kind of staff for me and not good for health, Anyway this is my opinion, I do not care how you take it in you mind.

    Thank you.
    Your opinion is not fact. This is the Debate Forum, not "POST YOUR OPINION HERE". If a child is going to "use" Marijuana to "escape his/her problems", then that child has issues that must be addressed before a counselor. People use food to escape their problems. So by your logic, that should be illegal as well. Stop spouting stupid ideals.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (04-21-2013)

  12. #100
    Keys-R-Us's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Key Shop
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    MJ:kills brain cells

  13. #101
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Keys-R-Us View Post
    MJ:kills brain cells
    False. It does not kill brain cells.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #102
    Zelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    It should be legal because 99% of people currently profitting off it are cunts

  15. #103
    crimsonwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Dem gangers be like.. how are we going to make money now? The legalization will provide a mass wave of small business owner boom.

    I look forward to applying for my medical ID card in Cali in a few years - WAR OF DRUGS = fail.

  16. #104
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,718
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    332
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think marijuana should be made legal, I mean look at how many people use it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:18 PM
  2. Stupid mods you should never make/use
    By carcrash in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:59 PM
  4. Should rape be legal?
    By EndRiT in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:33 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:06 PM