Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy

    America and Iran Nuclear



    Just watched these news. It says that "America will not end the military attacks for the end of nuclear weapons in Iran"

    What do you think

    /discuss

  2. #2
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    American military attack?
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (02-08-2013)

  4. #3
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm asking more about discussing the American Iranian relationship and what they are doing rather than the obvious being pointed out, yes I know all America does is military attacks

  5. #4
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    America isn't even conducting any military attacks on Iran
    That's something called war
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #5
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    Sorry to say this but your News Network is fucking retarded.

  7. #6
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    i see

  8. #7
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    The US is attempting to do everything it can to prevent a war with Iran, now if Iran continues its nuclear program, it will be obliterated by US and Israeli forces. Not to mention our allies, meanwhile the other Arabic countries nearby who attempt to help will suffer the same fat, resulting in others who may attempt to help to back away from the issue. The Iranian Prime Minister has already said that all US Military bases within Iranian missile range is a target, increasing tensions. We WILL see a war soon, however it will all be the fault of Iran, a hostile country, attempting to create nuclear weaponry.

  9. #8
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    understood

  10. #9
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    471
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    they won't end any war dude....

  11. #10
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,176
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The US is attempting to do everything it can to prevent a war with Iran, now if Iran continues its nuclear program, it will be obliterated by US and Israeli forces. Not to mention our allies, meanwhile the other Arabic countries nearby who attempt to help will suffer the same fat, resulting in others who may attempt to help to back away from the issue. The Iranian Prime Minister has already said that all US Military bases within Iranian missile range is a target, increasing tensions. We WILL see a war soon, however it will all be the fault of Iran, a hostile country, attempting to create nuclear weaponry.
    Suffer the same fat?
    I always knew McDonalds had a political reason for existing, the extinction of war.

  12. #11
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Suffer the same fat?
    I always knew McDonalds had a political reason for existing, the extinction of war.
    No country will be safe from Anerica's weight problem!

  13. #12
    Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    remcov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✯✯✯✯✯ - Luxery Hotel!
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    611
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lmao, laughed at that:O

    Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to remcov For This Useful Post:

    SniperNuclear (02-10-2013)

  15. #13
    Diaaa.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    America ofc ...

Similar Threads

  1. Why does America hate Iran?
    By 4chan in forum United States of America
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-27-2016, 04:52 PM
  2. America and Weed?
    By ~Shadow in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Nuclear Mods; Alexice's ALL ACOG Scopes to HDS-4 (Model & Texture, and Sight)
    By Alex in forum Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:08 AM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 09:26 PM
  5. How to Play CA eu from America and visa versa
    By [GENIUS] HaXoR in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 10:00 AM