Thread: After dead.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    kill urself and find out OP

  2. #17
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,720
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,169
    My Mood
    Devilish
    turn to ash if cremated or body will rot away in a coffin

  3. #18
    Ceguro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Tired
    it sceret .cant revelead

    Dead man also can revealed what will happen to them
    Last edited by Ceguro; 02-14-2013 at 05:09 AM.
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:http://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts


  4. #19
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    have sex all day I hope

  5. #20
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    610
    You cease to exist. Plain and simple. You go - hard to imagine an end, but it's there.

  6. #21
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Just darkness , If your cells is dead you are done.
    there is no life after death or any shit is going to be happened
    you will just forever sleep.

  7. #22
    Pollum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    I think we'll just enter a state of neverending dreaming. So, basically you'd sleep forever with a dream that continues forever.

  8. #23
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollum View Post
    I think we'll just enter a state of neverending dreaming. So, basically you'd sleep forever with a dream that continues forever.
    How to dream when brain's dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #24
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    You go one iteration further in Mandelbrot's set.

  10. #25
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,312
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    After dead...
    ... You keep dead?

  11. #26
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    You were born to pray to Allah and work for yourself and your family , just like when you make a robot you make it because you wanna make it do anything you want.
    After Death you will go to hell or heaven , about who believe that the nature created the human , then who created the nature?
    You can't make a bread without wheat nature cannot create a human without miracles which is not from it's details.
    When there's 2 kings in 1 country they will fight with each other because each other wanna be the only king on his country.
    What about the god? who created this country this earth this universe? The God Creates them not getting them by se.x.
    Jesus is The Christ is Essa is Mariam's Son is Al Omran's Son is A Prophet.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    You were born to pray to Allah and work for yourself and your family , just like when you make a robot you make it because you wanna make it do anything you want.
    After Death you will go to hell or heaven , about who believe that the nature created the human , then who created the nature?
    You can't make a bread without wheat nature cannot create a human without miracles which is not from it's details.
    When there's 2 kings in 1 country they will fight with each other because each other wanna be the only king on his country.
    What about the god? who created this country this earth this universe? The God Creates them not getting them by se.x.
    Jesus is The Christ is Essa is Mariam's Son is Al Omran's Son is A Prophet.
    You should maybe read a science book one day. Just sayin.

  13. #28
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    You were born to pray to Allah and work for yourself and your family , just like when you make a robot you make it because you wanna make it do anything you want.
    I make robots to worship me because I have low self-confidence
    Same with god
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #29
    amazingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    You were born to pray to Allah and work for yourself and your family , just like when you make a robot you make it because you wanna make it do anything you want.
    After Death you will go to hell or heaven , about who believe that the nature created the human , then who created the nature?
    You can't make a bread without wheat nature cannot create a human without miracles which is not from it's details.
    When there's 2 kings in 1 country they will fight with each other because each other wanna be the only king on his country.
    What about the god? who created this country this earth this universe? The God Creates them not getting them by se.x.
    Jesus is The Christ is Essa is Mariam's Son is Al Omran's Son is A Prophet.
    Mother fucker, learn to use commas. They don't even have to be in the right place, even if you put them between words your disgraceful excuse for English will make more sense. Learn basic writing skills before attempting to discuss religion. No wonder you're too stupid to understand that bullshit isn't real.

  15. #30
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post
    Mother fucker, learn to use commas. They don't even have to be in the right place, even if you put them between words your disgraceful excuse for English will make more sense. Learn basic writing skills before attempting to discuss religion. No wonder you're too stupid to understand that bullshit isn't real.
    I think he uses Google Translate because he only knows Arabic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IET is DEAD
    By arunforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 01:45 AM
  2. ACTA Is DEAD After European Parliament Vote
    By HaxPro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 12:38 PM
  3. Before and after with photoshop
    By Killclowns in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:47 PM
  4. Dead iraqis...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 05:54 PM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:21 PM