Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    Earthquakes are a result of tectonic plate movement

    Tornadoes are a result when hot and cold air systems collide

    did you go to 4th grade?
    Yes and why that happen?.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #17
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    Yes and why that happen?.
    Because the mantle is made of molten rocks, and it moves around because it's a liquid. And the plates are just "floating" on top of this ocean of magma, so naturally they are going to move. It's like putting a raft on an ocean, it's going to move.


    And here is a quote thoroughly explaining why tornados form

    "The formation of tornadoes is complicated.
    First, a condition called wind shear, in which the speed or direction of the wind changes with altitude. If the shear is strong enough it can essentially tilt a thunderstorm, this separates the updraft and downdraft of the thunderstorm, preventing them from interfering with one another. This allows the storm to become stronger and last longer.

    Additionally, if the wind shear is strong enough it can start the air rolling in what is called horizontal vorticity. This horizontal vorticity can then be turned vertical by a thunderstorm's updraft. When this happens, the thunderstorm may start rotating. The rotation is especially strong in an updraft called a mesocyclone. If the storm intensifies rapidly enough, a relatively warm downdraft called a rear-flank downdraft or RFD can wrap around the bottom part of the mesocyclone. This can then tighten and intensify its rotation and bring it down to the ground to produce a tornado."

    But then I realize, it makes no sense arguing about nature with a person who believes in Allah

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    Because the mantle is made of molten rocks, and it moves around because it's a liquid. And the plates are just "floating" on top of this ocean of magma, so naturally they are going to move. It's like putting a raft on an ocean, it's going to move.


    And here is a quote thoroughly explaining why tornados form

    "The formation of tornadoes is complicated.
    First, a condition called wind shear, in which the speed or direction of the wind changes with altitude. If the shear is strong enough it can essentially tilt a thunderstorm, this separates the updraft and downdraft of the thunderstorm, preventing them from interfering with one another. This allows the storm to become stronger and last longer.

    Additionally, if the wind shear is strong enough it can start the air rolling in what is called horizontal vorticity. This horizontal vorticity can then be turned vertical by a thunderstorm's updraft. When this happens, the thunderstorm may start rotating. The rotation is especially strong in an updraft called a mesocyclone. If the storm intensifies rapidly enough, a relatively warm downdraft called a rear-flank downdraft or RFD can wrap around the bottom part of the mesocyclone. This can then tighten and intensify its rotation and bring it down to the ground to produce a tornado."

    But then I realize, it makes no sense arguing about nature with a person who believes in Allah
    And why all this happens?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #19
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    And why all this happens?
    There are smart muslims and extremely stupid ones, and you are the extremely stupid one.

    Why do I even respond to you?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  5. #20
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Which means Your ass will be kicked and wiped xD
    North Vietnam vs USA = USA Lost.
    See if this were politics, I'd think you're asking your ass to be kicked, which I'm pretty sure all I need to do is press a button
    If USA lost, why is Vietnam not under Communism?


    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Yes i know.
    But How Could Be #1 vs #323214251 = #1 Loses?
    You say you know yet your reply is as ignorant as ever

    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    btw you can't make anyone in this earth learn me history also you from USA you don't have history like us 300 years country
    No shits given because history is the past, and at present USA currently holds the title of world power

    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    we have the oldest civilization in the history.
    we have the oldest building in the history.
    we have the oldest language in the history.
    You have the oldest bigotry in the history
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #21
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    You forgot they had terrain advantage and guerrilla tactics
    @Lehsyrus , history lesson time?
    I've tried, but his biased moronic "facts" just consist of him bashing the US without any historic knowledge, then just bitching when he's proven wrong. Not worth it anymore, morons can't change.

  7. #22
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I've tried, but his biased moronic "facts" just consist of him bashing the US without any historic knowledge, then just bitching when he's proven wrong. Not worth it anymore, morons can't change.
    Yes , they won't.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #23

  9. #24
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    just one easy questin for the op
    if you have the chance to live in usa would you go?
    If it was for learning etc... i would go because in Egypt they don't care about learning.

    If it was to visit it .. no why should i visit a bullshit , my country has more than this bullshit.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #25
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Egypt they don't care about learning
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (03-12-2013)

  12. #26
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    If it was for learning etc... i would go because in Egypt they don't care about learning.

    If it was to visit it .. no why should i visit a bullshit , my country has more than this bullshit.
    Okai you right sir, i'll define your country for you
    Egypt : Whore & Paki country , womens \ girls wear shit on her head or allah will burn her in hell.
    you are not allowed to talk about sex or even watch it cause its "haram"

    edit :
    i found this in someone signature and i edited it
    There is no god but only gay Allah, Osama bin ladin is the messenger of AllaH
    Last edited by V I; 03-12-2013 at 08:58 AM.

  13. #27
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by VI View Post

    Okai you right sir, i'll define your country for you
    Egypt : Whore & Paki country , womens \ girls wear shit on her head or allah will burn her in hell.
    you are not allowed to talk about sex or even watch it cause its "haram"

    edit :
    i found this in someone signature and i edited it
    There is no god but only gay Allah, Osama bin ladin is the messenger of AllaH
    Hey Chinese Boi, what does this mean?
    Hong Kongers should still be able to read simplified right?

    These Simplified characters hurt these Japanese Eyes

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  14. #28
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    Hey Chinese Boi, what does this mean?
    Hong Kongers should still be able to read simplified right?

    These Simplified characters hurt these Japanese Eyes
    I am israeli , cant chinese

  15. #29
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    never mind then

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  16. #30
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Yes it's the truth.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling War Z Pioneer and 6 Guest Beta Keys $20
    By SoulTrade in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 09:45 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 09:06 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 01:10 PM
  5. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:14 PM