Thread: China vs Japan?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Question China vs Japan?

    All reasons why one of them is better have to be based on facts! No spam!
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  2. #2
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post
    All reasons why one of them is better have to be based on facts! No spam!
    Don't even begin.

    The People's republic of China (not Hong Kong) is a piece of shit country who can never get their affairs correct.

    First they get totally destroyed by the Opium Wars, and most of their population is addicted to Opium.
    Then they totally lost in the Sino-Japanese War, further proving their inferiority.
    They decided they needed to get their shit together and had the Xinhai revolutions of 1911.
    Then they had the communist revolution.
    Now they are a poor ass communist country that totally brings down East Asia's average income per capita.

    Oh, and Korea (both) can suck some testicles.
    Last edited by Auxilium; 03-12-2013 at 10:49 PM.

  3. #3
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    China has so many weird people and is the world's best producer of pirated goods ..
    You could find anything that is reliable there ..
    Everything is fake ..
    Even the people ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  4. #4
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Don't even begin.

    The People's republic of China (not Hong Kong) is a piece of shit country who can never get their affairs correct.

    First they get totally destroyed by the Opium Wars, and most of their population is addicted to Opium.
    Then they totally lost in the Sino-Japanese War, further proving their inferiority.
    They decided they needed to get their shit together and had the Xinhai revolutions of 1911.
    Then they had the communist revolution.
    Now they are a poor ass communist country that totally brings down East Asia's average income per capita.

    Oh, and Korea (both) can suck some testicles.
    I knew you would take it personally.

    Japanese are full of hate
    Japanese invened hentai, the sickest thing I have ever seen(and thats a fact)

    Chinese have the biggest army in world. Japan army is like 10 soldiers or what?

    Then they had the communist revolution. ? Well that depends on point of view is it good or bad.

    Btw did you had like 20,000 posts before?
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  5. #5
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    I knew you would take it personally.

    Japanese are full of hate
    Japanese invened hentai, the sickest thing I have ever seen(and thats a fact)

    Chinese have the biggest army in world. Japan army is like 10 soldiers or what?

    Then they had the communist revolution. ? Well that depends on point of view is it good or bad.

    Btw did you had like 20,000 posts before?
    Didn't take it personally though.

    It's actually the other way, The Chinese and Koreans hate Japanese. They interviewed South Koreans on the street and said stuff like "Make some nuclear weapons or something and send them off to Japan." Or "I really want Japan to sink into the sea"

    So before you say Japan is full of hate, learn your facts and look at the surrounding countries.

    You are so full on bullshit. Do you know how much Hentai is produced in America? And if they aren't produced in America, a lot of them are even dubbed in English, or at least subbed.

    You say China has the largest army in the world, but when you say that you look like a retard. Everybody knows the USA has the biggest military force in the world. You are obviously thinking size of a country means the size of it's military. Japan doesn't have a big military because quite frankly they don't need one. When was the last time they needed a military since World War II?

    With communism comes poverty. If you think poverty is a good thing then that's you

  6. #6
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Didn't take it personally though.

    It's actually the other way, The Chinese and Koreans hate Japanese. They interviewed South Koreans on the street and said stuff like "Make some nuclear weapons or something and send them off to Japan." Or "I really want Japan to sink into the sea"

    So before you say Japan is full of hate, learn your facts and look at the surrounding countries.

    You are so full on bullshit. Do you know how much Hentai is produced in America? And if they aren't produced in America, a lot of them are even dubbed in English, or at least subbed.

    You say China has the largest army in the world, but when you say that you look like a retard. Everybody knows the USA has the biggest military force in the world. You are obviously thinking size of a country means the size of it's military. Japan doesn't have a big military because quite frankly they don't need one. When was the last time they needed a military since World War II?

    With communism comes poverty. If you think poverty is a good thing then that's you
    Communism means equality and prosperity. But you japanese dont get it because you like to think you are better than others. Btw Im not commie.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  7. #7
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    Communism means equality and prosperity. But you japanese dont get it because you like to think you are better than others. Btw Im not commie.
    Only in a perfect world does it mean equality and prosperity, but we don't live in a utopia, so boohoo.

    I don't see why you pick out on Japanese because most countries in this world are not communist, so...


    ---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

    Can you name one communist country that is shining in prosperity?

  8. #8
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    PS: Japan girls are sexier so , japan !

  9. #9
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Japan just for their beautifull history.

  10. #10
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    610
    China, I don't want IP Man on my back.

  11. #11
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Japan, for history (samurai)
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

  12. #12
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    Japan, for history (samurai)
    agreed
    (shogunate)

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Crossfire VN , Crossfire China , Crossfire Japan..
    By [U]lixa in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:03 AM
  2. [Discussion] CF China vs CF Japan
    By vizcarra20 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 07:49 AM
  3. [Help] crossfire china/japan
    By skizz720 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. hack for japan or china cf ???
    By Jigsaw's Bitch in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:56 PM
  5. [request]Mods for Crossfire china/japan
    By Mr Moggy in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 01:44 AM