But i just dont want it to ruin this forum, as do i know alot of you guys support israel and alot support palastine.
Now i just wanna say this one little thing in my head what probebly will become reality.
There is this FUCKING huge debate about who is the bad guy, ISRAEL or PALASTINE. Now we might say one of them is the country that is actually defending it self.
But we HOW MUCH YOU TRY to say that one side is the "Good" side, we just wont know if its true until its history.
Couse lets look a bit back alright, Rome.... 73–71 BC (Third Servile War). Spartacus (I know alot of you guys know this man of the movies and series) But he fought against Rome for the freedom of the slaves. NOW, the romans THOUGHT that they were doing something good. SO did spartacus. But becouse its history WE FUCKING KNOW THAT SPARTACUS was the good guy. But thats only becouse its history, we can look back at it and see who really is good and bad.
Even so, they can both be good and bad at the same time, well than its just a waste of time, money and lifes.
Me personly think its just a waste of time. Just lifes being taken for some stupid little things that started all this bullcrap.
Now what i think will happen, I MIGHT BE WRONG. But its just what i highly think will happen.
Egypt ----> attacks Israel!
USA and Europa will go to Egypt and try to prevent much bigger problems, sadly it will not happen and America and Europe goes and helps israel.
Than, couse Egypte is pretty much out numbert THEY will get help from Brother countreys that has always hated Israel.
Exemple: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon. THESE I KNOW FOR 100000% THEY WILL ATTACK!
Than what i am hoping; Marocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, kuwait, iraq and Iran... maybe even more! These country's i hope will join in, actually i AM PREYING EVERY DAY THAT ONE OF THESE COUNTREYS WILL ATTACK!!
OFCOURSE, maybe russia and china wanna join in? Maybe not?
But if this really has started.... I think you can already gues it.... World War 3.
I am really hoping that it will happen in my generation, that now (next 20+ years) Some of these country's start to attack. But dont see me now like this guy who just want people dead. I self, so lets say 80% of me want to just get peace, no more wars. But the other 20% of me just really wants to kill all the jews that are now attacking Palastine.
People are going to hate, we all know this. I just want to tell my story about what i want to happen and would like to hear from you guys too what you would like, i dont care if you are for palastine or israel. But pleas dont mention this bullcrap, UNLESS you have been there and really seen what is going on and not just sit on your ass and read it somewhere or see it on tv.
Away from April 27 - May 22
"Most of my notifications will be off at that time except for PMs.
I will try my best to get back to my PMs ASAP, but it will most likely be after my vacation.
Other GMs you can contact [MPGH]Flengo, [MPGH]Hero, [MPGH]Hunter, [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI"
I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters. If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me
Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016
My Past History on MPGH
Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
Premium Member since 01-25-2013
Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
Registered since 10-9-2011
The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Originally Posted by Lehsyrus
Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.