Thread: OMG ... Israel?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool

    OMG ... Israel?

    Okay some kids saying that "Israel provided that it can win verses Egypt without United States Help in 1967"..

    Don't they know Egypt wasn't having Good Weapons just like 1956 , do they?

    Although they were having the U.S. Help in 1973 , They lost.

    Don't they know that we have the best tanks in the world?

    Don't they know we have bigger tanks , navy ships , air force and etc than them, do they?

    Maybe they wanna history lesson.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #2
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,574
    Reputation
    2810
    Thanks
    7,450
    My Mood
    Twisted
    WTF YOU STUPID?!?
    ALL THE TIME YOU SPAM AND AT THE LAST WE GET'S INSULT.
    YOU BE HAPPY WHEN THIS HAPPENS?!?!?
    STUPID KID.


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    TeddyBoy95 (04-03-2013)

  4. #3
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​I literally have not an inkling of what you speak of.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    LET MY PEOPLE GO

  7. #6
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Okay some kids saying that "Israel provided that it can win verses Egypt without United States Help in 1967"..

    Don't they know Egypt wasn't having Good Weapons just like 1956 , do they?

    Although they were having the U.S. Help in 1973 , They lost.

    Don't they know that we have the best tanks in the world?

    Don't they know we have bigger tanks , navy ships , air force and etc than them, do they?

    Maybe they wanna history lesson.
    I'm going to be nice this time, as long as you acknowledge what I am saying without either quoting a bias source or using multiple sources.

    Now, 1967. You say Egyptian forces would have won, correct? Israeli forces outnumbered Egyptian forces by 6,000. It was 14,000 Israeli, 8,000 Egyptian. The Egyptian tanks were T-34's and 85's, where the Israeli's had AMX-13's. The AMX 13's had a significant boost in armor and firepower, as well there were over 100 Israeli AMX-13's compared to Egypt's 88 tanks. On top of this, Israel had over 100 sherman and Centurion tanks. Egypt of that times best weapon the SU-22 was over-matched by the Centurion's front armor. Honestly, even without help, Egypt was doomed in that battle man. Israeli was better equipped, and prepared from the start.

  8. #7
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,683
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What. The. Fuck.
    Image removed.

  9. #8
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    It was Egyptian-Syrian forces vs Israeli , Arab forces broke thru "Parlev" and and beated Israel up , until the US provided Israel with Adv weapons...

  10. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    It was Egyptian-Syrian forces vs Israeli , Arab forces broke thru "Parlev" and and beated Israel up , until the US provided Israel with Adv weapons...
    Sounds like you are talking out of your ass and whining because Egypt lost.
    ---------------------------------------------

    I believe the ending is all anyone cares about. Foreign aid or not, Egypt still lost.(lets be honest, when has foreign aid ever been looked down upon in war. Happens all the time and he's just whining because Egypt lost.)


  11. #10
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Sounds like you are talking out of your ass and whining because Egypt lost.
    ---------------------------------------------

    I believe the ending is all anyone cares about. Foreign aid or not, Egypt still lost.(lets be honest, when has foreign aid ever been looked down upon in war. Happens all the time and he's just whining because Egypt lost.)
    I don't care if both of them has lost , all I said what really happened.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  12. #11
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    It was Egyptian-Syrian forces vs Israeli , Arab forces broke thru "Parlev" and and beated Israel up , until the US provided Israel with Adv weapons...
    It was 1973 War
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #12
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    It was 1973 War
    Just noticed you were asking about 1967.
    mahbad.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. #13
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    WTF YOU STUPID?!?
    ALL THE TIME YOU SPAM AND AT THE LAST WE GET'S INSULT.
    YOU BE HAPPY WHEN THIS HAPPENS?!?!?
    STUPID KID.
    1-I'm not stupid you stupid as..
    2-We get insulted because we don't defend ourselves just like you idiot.
    3-No, I'm not getting happy because of as.es like you who say "We are making a topic which makes people insult us but indeed we're getting insulted because we didn't care when they insult us which made them say "Israel has beaten Egypt 4 times" and they don't know any shit about it"

    GTFO , That's making us worse than any country..
    Last edited by Frought; 04-03-2013 at 06:16 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #14
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Egypt is just whore country, can't beat an ant.

  16. #15
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    are you serious? anyway now there is USA with Israel.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Omg Omg Omg Check This!!
    By The_Enigma in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 10:35 AM
  2. OMG I SO STUCK!!!(Java Script "n" html problem
    By jeremywilms in forum Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:23 PM
  3. Omg
    By .... in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:00 PM
  4. Omg Hi!
    By NukeAssault in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 06:43 PM
  5. Omg It Spins!
    By i eat trees in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:14 PM