Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​You literally just proved yourself wrong. Quite possibly the greatest end to a debate I've ever seen.

    read the last 2 paragraphs

    ---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

    While there appears to be no end to the evidence supporting the theory of evolution, it is still only a theory. Theories, no matter how well accepted, are always subject to change as new knowledge comes to light. Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, for example, explained the world on a massive scale, but broke down when it came to the world of the infinitesimally small. This famous theory was ********* more recently by superstrings’ M-theory, which very nicely united the four known forces in the universe in one elegant mathematical equation. M-theory exotically predicts we live in a world of ten dimensions, plus one for time, for a total of 11 dimensions. While many aspects of M-theory make it difficult to test, the mathematical perfection of this theory has lent it strength in scientific circles.

    ---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

    which means that they themselves are unaware of the truth and might be changed .
    in the future.

    ---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

    any way cant make a unbeliever believe..

    this is just like how some people belive that Justin beiber is not gay....

    cant force you guys

    /i am out

  2. #47
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​If you don't believe in evolution, then there is no hope for your understanding of the world.
    I said I dont believe in it? I said there is a large possibility that there is no God dude... and I said stop answer me

    ---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Can a nuclear explosion create creatures?
    is the Big bang a nuclear explosion?

  3. #48
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    yes? What are you trying to prove.

  4. #49
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    yes? What are you trying to prove.
    >_> never mind....

  5. #50
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    read the last 2 paragraphs

    ---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

    While there appears to be no end to the evidence supporting the theory of evolution, it is still only a theory. Theories, no matter how well accepted, are always subject to change as new knowledge comes to light. Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, for example, explained the world on a massive scale, but broke down when it came to the world of the infinitesimally small. This famous theory was ********* more recently by superstrings’ M-theory, which very nicely united the four known forces in the universe in one elegant mathematical equation. M-theory exotically predicts we live in a world of ten dimensions, plus one for time, for a total of 11 dimensions. While many aspects of M-theory make it difficult to test, the mathematical perfection of this theory has lent it strength in scientific circles.

    ---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

    which means that they themselves are unaware of the truth and might be changed .
    in the future.

    ---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

    any way cant make a unbeliever believe..

    this is just like how some people belive that Justin beiber is not gay....

    cant force you guys

    /i am out
    The theory of evolution, for example, is supported by a plethora of scientific evidence in the form of cosmological, geophysical and archaeological research data, to name just a few relevant fields. Scientists have not only traced the evolution of species through skeletal records, but the earth itself, our solar system, the stars and galaxies can be “dated” through various scientific methods. This evidence appears to track the universe back about 13.7 billion years to a “Big Bang” event.
    Holy shit you're fucking cancer.
    Your entire belief in god is based on FAITH. Confidence in something that has no proof what so ever.
    Science is based on REASON. Our ability to interpret the world. Not some book a bunch of Jewish men wrote thousands of years ago while tripping on hallucogenic mushrooms, which eventually was re written by a bunch of con artists 2 thousand years ago.

    ---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    >_> never mind....
    No one will ever find out the fucking truth. Because we are FUCKING irrelevant in the universe. A astronomically small part of the universe. We only exist because of chance, of the infinite other possibilities which chaos could have created. We can only interpret a small truth in this world. That we must place faith in ourselves and see the world as it really is. An illusion one which we can either submit to or transcend from. To transcend we must recognize that society is fragile and we must be the shepherds of our own civilizations. That laws in our society must arise from truth and not divinity. That we must be the architects of our own actions. We must live with these actions, whether glorious or tragic , we must continue to serve society based on this truth. The truth ,is that nothing is true but the world that we can perceive in a rational and sensational sense, everything is permitted as long as our actions are rational. This truth does not mean for us to be free, merely to be wise. To understand that as people, our lives are constrained within a system risen from chaos.

  6. #51
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    The theory of evolution, for example, is supported by a plethora of scientific evidence in the form of cosmological, geophysical and archaeological research data, to name just a few relevant fields. Scientists have not only traced the evolution of species through skeletal records, but the earth itself, our solar system, the stars and galaxies can be “dated” through various scientific methods. This evidence appears to track the universe back about 13.7 billion years to a “Big Bang” event.
    Holy shit you're fucking cancer.
    Your entire belief in god is based on FAITH. Confidence in something that has no proof what so ever.
    Science is based on REASON. Our ability to interpret the world. Not some book a bunch of Jewish men wrote thousands of years ago while tripping on hallucogenic mushrooms, which eventually was re written by a bunch of con artists 2 thousand years ago.

    ---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------



    No one will ever find out the fucking truth. Because we are FUCKING irrelevant in the universe. A astronomically small part of the universe. We only exist because of chance, of the infinite other possibilities which chaos could have created. We can only interpret a small truth in this world. That we must place faith in ourselves and see the world as it really is. An illusion one which we can either submit to or transcend from. To transcend we must recognize that society is fragile and we must be the shepherds of our own civilizations. That laws in our society must arise from truth and not divinity. That we must be the architects of our own actions. We must live with these actions, whether glorious or tragic , we must continue to serve society based on this truth. The truth ,is that nothing is true but the world that we can perceive in a rational and sensational sense, everything is permitted as long as our actions are rational. This truth does not mean for us to be free, merely to be wise. To understand that as people, our lives are constrained within a system risen from chaos.


    sir let this remain a debate rather a rage war.....


    you have proved your point,dont quote after every 3 secs....

  7. #52
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    sir let this remain a debate rather a rage war.....


    you have proved your point,dont quote after every 3 secs....
    How is this a rage war? You're posting irrational things with a complete lack of research and I'm posting researched-well thought out responses.
    My point isn't proven if none of your beliefs have changed.

  8. #53
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    what eva dude have a nice day..

    and can you please stop quoting me?

    its getting me pissed of...
    i cant make you change your mind neither can you,make me change mine.

  9. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    what eva dude have a nice day..

    and can you please stop quoting me?

    its getting me pissed of...
    i cant make you change your mind neither can you,make me change mine.
    Then please do not visit the debate fort.

    If you are unwilling to debate, then your presence here is only due to stupidity.


  10. #55
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    i have debated enough and i accept defeat ......


    what with the quoting people..

  11. #56
    Zelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Religious texts are written by other human beings, so is it any surprise that we can find the morality in them somewhat relatable to our own sense of morality? The problem is that they were written for a time long passed and we have since advanced beyond what is written in them on most fronts. The exception is largely the arab world where attrocities are still commited because they can't let go of the stupid shit written by what today would likely be considered a schizophrenic psychopath
    Last edited by Zelf; 05-19-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. The truth behind Shehwaz :(
    By J in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 01:47 PM
  2. Google tells only the truth, lol
    By mostwanted in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:03 AM
  3. [info] The Truth About Retail Codes
    By ricardogommeren in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 12:29 AM
  4. the truth about hardware bans
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:52 AM
  5. Truth behind the US Government.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM