Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    IsReady(2)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    From qurnan :" allah is the greatest at Sucking dicks, i am gay and all of my prophets are a cock suckers "

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to IsReady(2) For This Useful Post:

    TeddyBoy95 (05-24-2013)

  3. #17
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by IsReady(2) View Post
    From qurnan :" allah is the greatest at Sucking dicks, i am gay and all of my prophets are a cock suckers "
    Just the truth
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  4. #18
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    until there is USA behind Israel it will be not so easy for Palestie

  5. #19
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Seems how peaceful you're!!

    GTFO of this thread because you're not a fucking talking about the thread object.
    K keep ignoring all my posts.

  6. #20
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    K keep ignoring all my posts.
    And you keep ignoring the truth.

  7. #21
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    And you keep ignoring the truth.
    You tell me I ignore truth, yet you give me no proof I can't refute.
    lml still haven't refuted ANY of my posts.

  8. #22
    shaybigdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Which side has the least amount of deaths? Israel.

    I'm sorry, but human lives are worth a lot more than land. If your only proof that egypt "won" is the president saying so, that might as well be one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen.
    I fucking loves you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Seems how peaceful you're!!

    GTFO of this thread because you're not a fucking talking about the thread object.
    you are a fucking retard.
    keep showing us by YOURSELF how retarted is your nation.

    when ISRAEL got attacked on our most holy day, Yom Kippur, when we say sorry for all of our sins to god, friends and family, WE GOT ATTACKED BY 3 COUNTRIES.

    EGYPT, YARDEN AND LEBANON !
    SOUNDS THOUGH, RIGHT?

    well no, because Israel, by her OWN, won against ALL of the 3 countries, and finished with the least deaths, but still the most deaths in the history of israelies during a war.

    on the 6-day war, israeli conquered ALL of EGYPT, ALL OF IT!
    Isn't that so nice?

    But, because we have some logic in our brains instead of you, empty retarted worms, we gave back ALL of your retarted country land.
    WHILE we could just keep it, because we WON against 3 COUNTRIES and Conquered EGPYT, ONLY BY OURSELVES.

    SO STOP WRITING STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW, RETARTED KID.
    I'M SICK OF YOU.

  9. #23
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    I fucking loves you.


    you are a fucking retard.
    keep showing us by YOURSELF how retarted is your nation.

    when ISRAEL got attacked on our most holy day, Yom Kippur, when we say sorry for all of our sins to god, friends and family, WE GOT ATTACKED BY 3 COUNTRIES.

    EGYPT, YARDEN AND LEBANON !
    SOUNDS THOUGH, RIGHT?

    well no, because Israel, by her OWN, won against ALL of the 3 countries, and finished with the least deaths, but still the most deaths in the history of israelies during a war.

    on the 6-day war, israeli conquered ALL of EGYPT, ALL OF IT!
    Isn't that so nice?

    But, because we have some logic in our brains instead of you, empty retarted worms, we gave back ALL of your retarted country land.
    WHILE we could just keep it, because we WON against 3 COUNTRIES and Conquered EGPYT, ONLY BY OURSELVES.

    SO STOP WRITING STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW, RETARTED KID.
    I'M SICK OF YOU.
    HELL NO!!!!!!

    If you're a donkey you will not get it.

    The Egypt Fucking President said that we won and It was Syria and Egypt only Idiot , Any fucking Israeli president say that you won? fucking big idiot.

    Even we were continuing to Palestine but our supplies were not enough and You said help to the dog which is U.S and the dog supplied you and we said we need more supplies but the USSR didn't give us.

    Your main object idiot is keep sinai in your hands and we make you back to palestine and we won and you have been defeated.

    Even Israeli don't know who is his opponent and say shits and say Lebanon .

    And you made war on 1967 and It was surprise and we lost.

    DA fuck if you won the president of Israel would say that you won but we won and the president of Egypt said that we won.

    Any fucking one disagree?


    ---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    I fucking loves you.
    You fucking love him because he is retard like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    Which side has the least amount of deaths? Israel.

    I'm sorry, but human lives are worth a lot more than land. If your only proof that egypt "won" is the president saying so, that might as well be one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen.
    Not only that , Egypt got Sinai back and Fucked Israel and destroyed Bar Lev Line in 6 hours.

  10. #24
    shaybigdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    HELL NO!!!!!!

    If you're a donkey you will not get it.

    The Egypt Fucking President said that we won and It was Syria and Egypt only Idiot , Any fucking Israeli president say that you won? fucking big idiot.

    Even we were continuing to Palestine but our supplies were not enough and You said help to the dog which is U.S and the dog supplied you and we said we need more supplies but the USSR didn't give us.

    Your main object idiot is keep sinai in your hands and we make you back to palestine and we won and you have been defeated.

    Even Israeli don't know who is his opponent and say shits and say Lebanon .

    And you made war on 1967 and It was surprise and we lost.

    DA fuck if you won the president of Israel would say that you won but we won and the president of Egypt said that we won.

    Any fucking one disagree?


    ---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------


    You fucking love him because he is retard like you.

    Not only that , Egypt got Sinai back and Fucked Israel and destroyed Bar Lev Line in 6 hours.
    your president is a retard, and it doesn't matter if he said you won, because you didn't.

  11. #25
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    your president is a retard, and it doesn't matter if he said you won, because you didn't.
    Look , to be honest:
    1-Syria lost.
    2-Egypt won.
    3-Israel lost from Egypt and won against Syria.

    Egypt won , this retard president made you go where he is buried and say: you were the best man in peace .

    and his brain is better than you x50.

  12. #26
    shaybigdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Look , to be honest:
    1-Syria lost.
    2-Egypt won.
    3-Israel lost from Egypt and won against Syria.

    Egypt won , this retard president made you go where he is buried and say: you were the best man in peace .

    and his brain is better than you x50.
    Israel won.
    I know it's hard to you to understand, because you don't have any schools in your retarted country, so you'll grow up to be a sucider like all of the men in your retarted country.

    So don't write shit that just makes you look worse, because you just make yourself look retarted and more retarted from a moment to another.

    I, know the truth, about everything, and i've learned it on school, and read history on the internet, and Israel, NEVER lost.

    The MOST beautiful war, was the 6-day war, when EGYPY + YARDEN + LEBANON + SYRIA that used some more arab countries as a supply.

    what happend?
    The war began by an Israeli preemptive strike on the Egyptian Air Force, After a period of tense waiting, in which attempts were made to avoid war.
    During the war, Israel captured areas of the Sinai, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The total area occupied was three times the size of Israel before the war.

    ISRAEL CAPTURED ALL OF EGYPT, AND GAVE IT BACK.

  13. #27
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    Israel won.
    I know it's hard to you to understand, because you don't have any schools in your retarted country, so you'll grow up to be a sucider like all of the men in your retarted country.
    So don't write shit that just makes you look worse, because you just make yourself look retarted and more retarted from a moment to another.

    I, know the truth, about everything, and i've learned it on school, and read history on the internet, and Israel, NEVER lost.

    The MOST beautiful war, was the 6-day war, when EGYPY + YARDEN + LEBANON + SYRIA that used some more arab countries as a supply.

    what happend?
    The war began by an Israeli preemptive strike on the Egyptian Air Force, After a period of tense waiting, in which attempts were made to avoid war.
    During the war, Israel captured areas of the Sinai, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The total area occupied was three times the size of Israel before the war.
    ISRAEL CAPTURED ALL OF EGYPT, AND GAVE IT BACK.
    Seems good schools in your country as they tough you that Israel never lost in 1956 or 1973

    Your schools are from like 50 years but our school from like 5000 years ago so no retard come to me and tell me that I didn't learn history.

    If you're peaceful you wouldn't occupy sinai or golan or palestine , proofed that you're lier and lying not the telling the truth.

    EGYPY + YARDEN + LEBANON + SYRIA wow you learned history totally wrong It was Syria + Egypt on Israel.

    what happend?
    The war began by an Israeli preemptive strike on the Egyptian Air Force, After a period of tense waiting, in which attempts were made to avoid war.

    WDF , Egypt started the war by the first air strike , lying again.

    During the war, Israel captured areas of the Sinai, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The total area occupied was three times the size of Israel before the war.
    Before the war Israel was occupying Sinai and Golan not "during"
    , lying again.

    After the war Egypt made Israel back into Palestine but they were still in sinai but we made them back near to palestine , after the peace resign Israel was totally out from sinai.

    Actually Egypt captured Israeli


    BTW You should read about the wars between Egypt and Israel again It seems no one tough you.


    Egypt won .

    You saw this two videos right? and you saw sharon the commander of Israel in 1973 say that Israel lost.

    another prove :
    Why we have a holy day in 6 October every year ? because we celebrate by winning in this war while you don't have one.
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-24-2013 at 06:39 AM.

  14. #28
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i will just copy paste what i wrote in the last thread


    Us getting help from america was near the end of the war in 1973 unlike you guys russia supplied you all the time
    and in 1973 you did reach the barlev and took over suez canal but after a few days we took it back
    and in the end of the war you wanted to make peace with us and the UN and USA made us give half of sinai mountains and the suez canal

  15. #29
    shaybigdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Seems good schools in your country as they tough you that Israel never lost in 1956 or 1973

    Your schools are from like 50 years but our school from like 5000 years ago so no retard come to me and tell me that I didn't learn history.

    If you're peaceful you wouldn't occupy sinai or golan or palestine , proofed that you're lier and lying not the telling the truth.

    EGYPY + YARDEN + LEBANON + SYRIA wow you learned history totally wrong It was Syria + Egypt on Israel.

    what happend?
    The war began by an Israeli preemptive strike on the Egyptian Air Force, After a period of tense waiting, in which attempts were made to avoid war.

    WDF , Egypt started the war by the first air strike , lying again.

    Before the war Israel was occupying Sinai and Golan not "during"
    , lying again.

    After the war Egypt made Israel back into Palestine but they were still in sinai but we made them back near to palestine , after the peace resign Israel was totally out from sinai.

    Actually Egypt captured Israeli


    BTW You should read about the wars between Egypt and Israel again It seems no one tough you.


    Egypt won .

    You saw this two videos right? and you saw sharon the commander of Israel in 1973 say that Israel lost.

    another prove :
    Why we have a holy day in 6 October every year ? because we celebrate by winning in this war while you don't have one.
    you are the retard here.
    first learn some english before you write, because i can't undertstand a shit of what you're saying.
    second, all what you say is a fucking lie to prove that Egypt won.


    "The war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise bombing raids against Egyptian air-fields after a period of high tension that included an Israeli raid into the Jordanian-controlled West Bank in response to sabotage acts aimed at Israeli targets, Israeli initiated aerial clashes over Syrian territory, Syrian artillery attacks against Israeli settlements in the vicinity of the border followed by Israeli response against Syrian positions in the Golan Heights and encroachments of increasing intensity and frequency (initiated by Israel) into the demilitarized zones along the Syrian border and culminating in Egypt blocking the Straits of Tiran. and ordering of the evacuation from the Sinai Peninsula of the U.N. buffer force.
    Within six days, Israel had won a decisive land war. Israeli forces had taken control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria."

    now tell me that i'm wrong you fucking retarted kid.
    Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  16. #30
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    you are the retard here.
    first learn some english before you write, because i can't undertstand a shit of what you're saying.
    second, all what you say is a fucking lie to prove that Egypt won.


    "The war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise bombing raids against Egyptian air-fields after a period of high tension that included an Israeli raid into the Jordanian-controlled West Bank in response to sabotage acts aimed at Israeli targets, Israeli initiated aerial clashes over Syrian territory, Syrian artillery attacks against Israeli settlements in the vicinity of the border followed by Israeli response against Syrian positions in the Golan Heights and encroachments of increasing intensity and frequency (initiated by Israel) into the demilitarized zones along the Syrian border and culminating in Egypt blocking the Straits of Tiran. and ordering of the evacuation from the Sinai Peninsula of the U.N. buffer force.
    Within six days, Israel had won a decisive land war. Israeli forces had taken control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria."

    now tell me that i'm wrong you fucking retarted kid.
    Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This is 1967 war Idiot not the thread object which is 1973 and I know that Egypt lost in 1967 , but I told you we won in 1973 and Sharoon said that Israelis lost.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. who won
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 06:00 PM
  2. Who won soccer game
    By ~G36E~ in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:00 AM
  3. WHO WON
    By joemy in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. who won the contest?!!
    By loldilol in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 10:59 AM
  5. Who won the video contest...
    By austin1117 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 06:42 PM