View Poll Results: Crime? Or Entertainment?

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • Dude trolling is just wrong, leave the kids alone!

    1 7.69%
  • AHAHAH PISSING PEOPLE OFF IS MY HOBBY

    12 92.31%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


    Ouch. Entertainment right here folks. Lol my life is shit cause I enjoy watching idiots crawl on the floor and weep for mercy? Dang then many dictators and kings must've had shit lives. They insulted people and angered people for entertainment, knowing that they can't do anything back to hurt them.

    I am the king. You are the peasant I kick to the floor. I also spit in your food. You are the common people that are forced to take shits in the fields and feed it to your children. Weak, pitiful scum.
    You seem upset.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Arun's Bitch (06-08-2013),haxforpax (06-09-2013)

  3. #17
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    if you piss people off with logic and you actually know what you're talking about then it makes you an asshole and that seem to be what it looked up to here
    So the act of pissing people with facts and proper logic should be stigmatized?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #18
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He failed at his own game. In the end he raged between me and him. Comedy gold folks.

  5. #19
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    So the act of pissing people with facts and proper logic should be stigmatized?
    Actually what i intended was that if you were trying to piss someone off its better to use logic however it still makes you an asshole for intentionally pissing someone off whereas spouting idiotic comments just makes you a fool.

    I'd rather a lot more assholes in the world than idiots.

  6. #20
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    Actually what i intended was that if you were trying to piss someone off its better to use logic however it still makes you an asshole for intentionally pissing someone off whereas spouting idiotic comments just makes you a fool.
    I'd rather a lot more assholes in the world than idiots.
    I wouldn't call that assholery tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #21
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


    Ouch. Entertainment right here folks. Lol my life is shit cause I enjoy watching idiots crawl on the floor and weep for mercy? Dang then many dictators and kings must've had shit lives. They insulted people and angered people for entertainment, knowing that they can't do anything back to hurt them.

    I am the king. You are the peasant I kick to the floor. I also spit in your food. You are the common people that are forced to take shits in the fields and feed it to your children. Weak, pitiful scum.
    So, who abused you as a child?

    ---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


    Oh so he's not the kind of idiot that falls for that crap? Thanks for the info. So he is a challenge? Good I like people that don't cry over some over exaggerated bull shit insults. Me. If I look foolish to a stranger I could give less than one crap. As long as I get a laugh, I'm good. I'm all about cheap entertainment really. Truth is I only troll out of boredom. If the person I'm targeting even slightly reacts. i feel good, therefore I win. His reaction right there literally made me laugh. So I won. If he gets a kick out it too, great, we both win. I'm actually a real nice guy. Just bored usually.
    Tl;DR
    He has a personality disorder.

    ---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    So the act of pissing people with facts and proper logic should be stigmatized?
    Yes, I don't think you understand the concept of sensation.

  8. #22
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yes, I don't think you understand the concept of sensation.
    Please, educate me then
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #23
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Please, educate me then
    Not everything in life is rational. Sensations aren't.

  10. #24
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    To be honest, I troll a bunch, but I do a nice troll. Without being annoying or harassing other's when i troll they harass me, but i can still get them to rage.
    Darp

  11. #25
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    "Thank god we have sarcasm, because shooting stupid people is illegal"

    I don't know why, but this quote fits to this thread.
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  12. #26
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,873
    Reputation
    2280
    Thanks
    7,052
    11 people said yes.
    1 person said no.

    I think we know the answer here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  13. #27
    DreadedCo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Pissing people off for fun? Sounds like someone mental issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. People piss me off
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 04:35 PM
  2. How to piss people off on reach
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:18 PM
  3. How do you piss people off?
    By Stevenom in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:15 AM
  4. fucking veoh pissing me off
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
  5. 'supsupsup' is pissing me off.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:12 PM