Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    War is started because people have different opinions, not because they accomplished their life goals. 'Nuff said.
    Once we are happy, we don't care about anything else. Therefore we don't care about arguments. 'Nuff said,
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  2. #17
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Once we are happy, we don't care about anything else.
    You might, but I and many others are not ignorant of things because of our state of emotional well being. 'Nuff said
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  3. #18
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    You might, but I and many others are not ignorant of things because of our state of emotional well being. 'Nuff said
    Let me put it this way then - There are two happy societies. Their leaders are unhappy, because just had an argument, and they want to declare a war. War would make happy people unhappy, so they just get rid of the old leader and pick another one. No war, no tears, everyone's happy. 'Nuff said.

    Yay, debate..
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  4. #19
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Let me put it this way then - There are two happy societies. Their leaders are unhappy, because just had an argument, and they want to declare a war. War would make happy people unhappy, so they just get rid of the old leader and pick another one. No war, no tears, everyone's happy. 'Nuff said.

    Yay, debate..
    You are getting very off track.
    You are assuming that just because people accomplish their life goals that makes them happy, this is not true.
    With no distractions there is still people who are raped, abused, e.t.c. That would make people unhappy, even if they accomplished their life goals.
    People can still have different opinions even if there is no distractions. 'Nuff said
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  5. #20
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    You are getting very off track.
    You are assuming that just because people accomplish their life goals that makes them happy, this is not true.
    With no distractions there is still people who are raped, abused, e.t.c. That would make people unhappy, even if they accomplished their life goals.
    People can still have different opinions even if there is no distractions. 'Nuff said
    Maybe I'm just trying to make a point that's not valid. Free posts are always k. <- 'Nuff said
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starver For This Useful Post:

    Spaghetti Master (06-17-2013)

  7. #21
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Maybe I'm just trying to make a point that's not valid. Free posts are always k. <- 'Nuff said
    That's true.
    I just wanted an extra free post .
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  8. #22
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    That's true.
    I just wanted an extra free post .
    Let's farm some more then. Happy people make children, not war.
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  9. #23
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,503
    In a world where everyone has no differences and everything feels the same, the less motivation, satisfaction and interest will a human get.
    Human behavior isn't made to be like that, it needs new and fresh input, not the same shit over and over.

  10. #24
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Let's farm some more then. Happy people make children, not war.
    Happy children make love, which makes war because people don't want them to make love.


    ---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    In a world where everyone has no differences and everything feels the same, the less motivation, satisfaction and interest will a human get.
    Human behavior isn't made to be like that, it needs new and fresh input, not the same shit over and over.
    Welcome to the free post fest.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  11. #25
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,503
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    Happy children make love, which makes war because people don't want them to make love.


    ---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------


    Welcome to the free post fest.
    I'd rather just debate than farm the free posts in this matter.
    As it's a lie, if everyone's the same then there's no point living, not that there were any point of it anyway.

  12. #26
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'd rather just debate than farm the free posts in this matter.
    As it's a lie, if everyone's the same then there's no point living, not that there were any point of it anyway.
    This is kind of off-topic, but what's up with all of your flashy sig and avatars? ;_;
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  13. #27
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,503
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    This is kind of off-topic, but what's up with all of your flashy sig and avatars? ;_;
    They cause people to stop and look, basic psychology.
    Not to mention, someone might get epileptic seizures.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Spaghetti Master (06-17-2013)

  15. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    There would still be war. 'Nuff said.
    What if war is a distraction?


  16. #29
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    What if war is a distraction?
    Explain your point.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  17. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    Explain your point.
    Well war doesn't exactly have anything to give right?

    I mean conquest, capture, defense, offense, none of it is actually anything more than a distraction. We get bored of peace from time to time and start up the old war engine.

    I mean the reasons for the start of war versus the things in war have never really added up.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FUCK ISRAEL
    By dubs in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 01:52 PM
  2. All of the mods I extract become something other than rez
    By Raeven in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 12:18 AM
  3. Any new November chams other than daves?
    By lordshiz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 12:23 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:33 PM
  5. Something other than FRAPS
    By kimodragon in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:40 PM