Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by |ManDown| View Post
    I just think that these "killers" are not muslims, just pretending to be, to get the modern world to you-know-what about such happenings.
    Lets pretend to be part of a religion after we blow up stuff.

    Yeah.......


  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    King of great Arche Seleukeia
    MPGH Member
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Before islam came The middle east was considered of one of the richest parts of the world, But now it's considered one of the poorest regions in the world

    Ok after 100 years women can finally cycle in saudi arabia but are still rstricted
    On yer bike: Saudi women allowed to cycle in public | The Times

    Men is the first created human , in the same time women have more rights in another things If you read the Qur'an fully , not mentioning one verses.

    Here is one for the women:
    Yeah they sure get respected when they're getting killed when they go to school.
    They sure have any rights when they have to stay at home from the taliban in Pakistan and afghanistan.

    Yeah , so the bitches won't be doing adultery , fair enough right?
    Pathetic answer,come up with a decent answer.

    I don't see anything in it , If there is a money from there father , he will take a certain money due to the equivalent , why ? The male who need to marry , he is the one who pay everything in his family (wives and sons) , and he is the one who buy the house , fair enough , right?
    Rights you know women has to work to? Or are you stuck in your fantasy where women are only allowed to stay at home and only cooking?

    From when Islam is the cancer ? best proof , in Islam time , the best civilizations ... ? because of "Muslims" , never been from Islam.

    Taliban is a terrorist , Hamas the same , Ikhwan the same , hezbollah the same , Al Quada the same and guess what ? All of them are created by western plans including Israel.

    Why the hell Islam is bad ? because those ? We are in Tahrir because we're against them and we're Muslims ....
    Yeah right blame it on the west and israel because it's so easy to do?This is a typical answer when someone doesn't have solid points.

    Muslims were civilised 1000 years ago when we were in the medieval ages, But Islam remained in the medival ages and we have made progression like women rights
    gay rights, schools etc

    Sinai have terrorists like Hamas and the Egyptian Army is fighting them..
    Cool but why did those guys murdered that priest in the name 'islam'
    And i don't see any proof that the army is fighting them.

    You just mentioning the bad and didn't mention the good
    Ofcourse what good points are there?
    Women haven't almost any rights
    Gays are not accepted
    Young girls can't go to school
    Minorities are not respected.

    The bad surely outweights the good in this case.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  3. #18
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    yes islam = shit

  4. #19
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Democracy ruined it I say.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #20
    |Pluto|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Before islam came The middle east was considered of one of the richest parts of the world, But now it's considered one of the poorest regions in the world
    Not before Islam by the way , before Islam , after Islam , but now the countries not Islam is bad.

    Also why don't you mention when Islam came from 620+ to 1300 was civilized and had mostly the best civilization ? You only mention the bad .... You cannot compare the watermelon to the seller of the watermelon , The watermelon could be not good , The seller could be not good ... both can be not good , but I proved that Islam is good and will be good forever , don't just mention those terrorists.

    ---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Yeah they sure get respected when they're getting killed when they go to school.
    They sure have any rights when they have to stay at home from the taliban in Pakistan and afghanistan.
    You're saying that Islam prevents women to go to school ? then why not mentioning Egypt / Saudi Arabia that women are allowed to go to school ?

    Taliban is created by the CIA and hey Hamas is created by Israel.

    ---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Rights you know women has to work to? Or are you stuck in your fantasy where women are only allowed to stay at home and only cooking?
    My mom is muslim , wearing hijab and working in school ........ and most of women in Egypt are working. again you mention the countries not the Islam , give me any verses in the Qur'an or word that prevents women from working.

    ---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Yeah right blame it on the west and israel because it's so easy to do?This is a typical answer when someone doesn't have solid points.
    Actually you're the one who don't have a point in your type of "debate" , you're talking about countries not Islam , change the title ...

    ---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Cool but why did those guys murdered that priest in the name 'islam'
    And i don't see any proof that the army is fighting them.
    No proof that the army is fighting them that is because you're an idiot not seeing the world news , ok?

    About the name of Islam ... I could be an Christian / Jew / Muslims and say anything of the name of my religion .... again mentioning the people not the religion.

    ---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Ofcourse what good points are there?
    Women haven't almost any rights
    Gays are not accepted
    Young girls can't go to school
    Minorities are not respected.

    The bad surely outweights the good in this case.
    Brother , learn what is the difference between the religion , the people the country.

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    yes islam = shit
    I respect your Idea , but why ? this is called debate.

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ I think Islam kind of ruined the middle east, but more so since it didn't adopt to modern society. Its like the dark ages over there.


  7. #22
    |ManDown|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ I think Islam kind of ruined the middle east, but more so since it didn't adopt to modern society. Its like the dark ages over there.
    Or so, modern society has adapted too much.

    ---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Why the hell would you pretend to be a part of a religion?
    Exactly, this is the mind of the people behind this modern world crisis. They give everything bad reputation and then strike to make governments cripple without lifting so much as a finger pressing the stop button on a recording which is going to be broadcasted worldwide.
    aeria is like were dead xd

  8. #23
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Because its forbidden in Islam and its a big sin.

    We think God created women for a reason. and anyone committed sodomy should be punished. (death).

    Its in sharia law, quran, hadeith, reliable Islamic sources.

    (I understand this seems somehow unfair).




    They have their own rights, they just want to have the same rights as men.




    didn't fully understand what you mean there,

    let me get home, I'll check the videos that you posted.
    Didn't god create gay people too? If he didn't want them to be running around fucking each other, why would he bother creating them?



  9. #24
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    Didn't god create gay people too? If he didn't want them to be running around fucking each other, why would he bother creating them?
    God created heterosexuality.

    Humans created Homosexuality.

  10. #25
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    God created heterosexuality.

    Humans created Homosexuality.
    Humans created the comfort to freely express your self. (Also,Humans created god.)



  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    God created heterosexuality.

    Humans created Homosexuality.
    Since god created humans in your belief he also therefore created homosexuality. Any idea of humans in your belief is an idea of god's.
    -Also homosexuality is in nature, so kind of refutes your point

    Quote Originally Posted by |ManDown| View Post
    Or so, modern society has adapted too much.
    .


    Modern society adapted to itself........right.


  12. #27
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Religion ruined humanity.


  13. #28
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Yes, Islam is the reason there are terrorists, they all believe in Jihad in shit so they blow up buildings and kill innocent people..

  14. #29
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    Didn't god create gay people too? If he didn't want them to be running around fucking each other, why would he bother creating them?
    He didn't "create" them , difference between "create" and "born" ... did you get it ? He created Adam and Eve but he didn't create other people , they were born by Adam and Eve.

    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Yes, Islam is the reason there are terrorists, they all believe in Jihad in shit so they blow up buildings and kill innocent people..
    How idiotic this arguments are ..... "Fake Muslims" is the reason ...... pffff I've been tired from these people.

  15. #30
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    He didn't "create" them , difference between "create" and "born" ... did you get it ? He created Adam and Eve but he didn't create other people , they were born by Adam and Eve.
    If Adam and Eve truly were the first people, humanity would've died off long ago from lack of a gene pool.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 09:52 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:28 AM
  3. The middle east.
    By Empire in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:06 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
  5. 79 Has returned from the death.
    By TechNixz in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 12:46 PM