Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74

    Is it called Israel or Palestine?

    Currently, there is a feud between Israel and Palestine on the holy land, what is it called, is it called Israel or Palestine? who will win the war and take the holy land?

  2. #2
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    well that land belong to the nature, so at the end the nature will win

  3. #3
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Originally Palestine , then it was occupied by Israel.

  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Originally Palestine , then it was occupied by Israel.
    ​You should brush up on your history.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-17-2013),Youtro (08-18-2013)

  6. #5
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​You should brush up on your history.
    I agree, he should open a history book or somethin.. You sir know everything about everything

  7. #6
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​You should brush up on your history.
    Shut up brain-washed , not only me who says that, wiki and the other people.

  8. #7
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Shut up brain-washed , not only me who says that, wiki and the other people.

    Oh, so based from what I've seen, you trust what you see/read on the internet.

  9. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Shut up brain-washed , not only me who says that, wiki and the other people.
    Go ahead and link it then.

    :/ Palestine was a territory that became the state/country of Israel in 1948, however it wasn't even labeled as palestine until the early 1900's.


    Jews lived there before Islam was created, then Islam took over the region, and as such they think that they "own" the place.


  10. #9
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Go ahead and link it then.

    :/ Palestine was a territory that became the state/country of Israel in 1948, however it wasn't even labeled as palestine until the early 1900's.


    Jews lived there before Islam was created, then Islam took over the region, and as such they think that they "own" the place.
    That's how you guys think and brain washed , Palestine was a territory that was "occupied" by Israel and the holy milk stupid ass U.S accepted it and supported it.

    Since you don't know the difference between the Islam and the Muslim , do you know what is the difference between the Religion and the country?

    For an example I'm Egyptian Atheist , I belong to "Egypt" as a country , now I'm Muslims , still belong to Egypt.

    Not because that Jew was in it first so this territory belongs to them , If we're going in this case then Palestine belongs to atheists.

    Stupid arguments .....

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

    Incr3dible-Thor (08-25-2013),mamo007 (08-18-2013),WarWood (08-26-2013)

  12. #10
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    That's how you guys think and brain washed , Palestine was a territory that was "occupied" by Israel and the holy milk stupid ass U.S accepted it and supported it.

    Since you don't know the difference between the Islam and the Muslim , do you know what is the difference between the Religion and the country?

    For an example I'm Egyptian Atheist , I belong to "Egypt" as a country , now I'm Muslims , still belong to Egypt.

    Not because that Jew was in it first so this territory belongs to them , If we're going in this case then Palestine belongs to atheists.

    Stupid arguments .....
    All muslims think that the land belong to Palestine just because they are fighting the Jews, and the muslims hate the jews because they are better, tougher and stronger than them, so they keep believing it's Palestine, and if you read the history books, God promised Israel the hold land

  13. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Since you don't know the difference between the Islam and the Muslim , do you know what is the difference between the Religion and the country?

    For an example I'm Egyptian Atheist , I belong to "Egypt" as a country , now I'm Muslims , still belong to Egypt.
    What the fuck are you talking about? The only reason Muslims believe it's their land is because of their stupid book. Where does nationality come into play?

  14. #12
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    All muslims think that the land belong to Palestine just because they are fighting the Jews, and the muslims hate the jews because they are better, tougher and stronger than them, so they keep believing it's Palestine, and if you read the history books, God promised Israel the hold land
    Hmmm ... @Doc @Ethereal @Lehsyrus @Empire , where are those guys ? at least say the truth even if he was not right...

    First of all , We Muslims believe that the "land" not the religion is Palestine's , A country doesn't mean a religion , Egypt != Islam , got it?

    And by the way are you kidding me ? We hate 'em because they're stronger ? Remember 1973 ? Israel was running from the tanks while in 1948 Egyptians didn't run.

    History book written by a Jew , right? Good job , I'm done.

    ---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    What the fuck are you talking about? The only reason Muslims believe it's their land is because of their stupid book. Where does nationality come into play?
    Don't fucking rage and don't fucking insult .

    You're not welcomed to quote my replies.
    Last edited by Coituz; 08-18-2013 at 02:05 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

    WarWood (08-26-2013)

  16. #13
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    You're not welcomed to quote my replies.
    Muslims are terrorists, everyone knows it, and btw, he can quote your replies if he wants to, you can't just tell him he can't

  17. #14
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Muslims are terrorists, everyone knows it, and btw, he can quote your replies if he wants to, you can't just tell him he can't
    If he is not going to respect then he is not welcomed , since I don't welcome who don't respect ...

    Muslims are terrorists ? Q.Q)

  18. #15
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    If he is not going to respect then he is not welcomed , since I don't welcome who don't respect ...

    Muslims are terrorists ? Q.Q)
    Osama Bin Ladin was a muslim
    Al-Qaeda is all muslims
    Jihad is all about Muslims
    Muslim Brotherhood is of course, Muslims

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call Of Duty Hack Question----
    By -[standoff]- in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 08:16 PM
  2. Call of combat I need cheats can any1 make it happen
    By CrUsHa in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 09:52 AM
  3. Call of Duty2
    By wyld707 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 04:32 PM
  4. They Call it "The Internet"
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 10:21 PM
  5. someone at warrock is calling everyone to this site
    By ak-47 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:35 PM