Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    U.S government's plan is to make Palestinians in Egypt / Iraq / Syria because If Palestinians still exist in Israel , Palestinians will almost be in Israel's territory , Why you don't think that only countries who U.S want to destroy is : Iraq , occupied it for the excuse "Destruction weapons", Israel , Why U.S doesn't support Syria at all ? they don't even talk about it after they want to destroy Egypt .... for Egypt and Syria they both have terrorists , why U.S never talked about it and never supported these 2 countries to destroy 'em ? First they tried to destroy Syria and Egypt by the fourth generation warfare , they failed in Syria and in Egypt , now they destroy it by weapons and U.S support the terrorists ... think about it why all this ? Germany , France and U.S told us to avoid the violence , what the fuck you mean I fight terrorists or give them Ice cream and tell them please we don't need to fight you take this ice cream ......

Qatar .... one of the wanna be .. Al-Jazeera and Qatar's government support terrorists in Syria and Egypt , why ? Biggest 2 american bases in Qatar , the most of Qatar's business with U.S / Israel , Every day a visit from Qatar to Israel / U.S .....

Sir , U.S government is shit and most of U.S media is bull shit.

Why U.S never accepts a military industries in the middle east except for Israel ?

In the bands of the U.S aid to Egypt
    1-Save Israel from any dangerous .
    2-Never send any satellite for any cases .

Who want now to destroy Egypt and Syria ? maybe if you don't believe just google about the Fourth generation warfare and who created it , search about every word I said and you will see .

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Also , If U.S supports countries for nothing , why U.S never supported Somalia and never talked about it except Egypt , Syria and Iraq ?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Because your arguments are invalid ? If I'm talking with your same theories I could say that if U.S government is shit then U.S is shit , Islam and Muslims is the same like government and the country , government who manages the country and uses it , the Muslims who uses/follows the religion ...
    It's not just the U.S corrupt as fuck, it's the whole worlds media. Rupert Murdoch controls I think (correct me if I'm wrong) about 80% of the U.S's media alone. About 4 billion people see's his media (Fox news), most newspapers and such.
    But don't worry he's down here too. He influenced Australia's vote for prime minister with all his media bias.

All in all, most of U.S's media is controlled by him. So he makes U.S see things the way he sees them.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    they blame jews because they conquered palestine
    Prime example of ignorant and simply being a moronic sheep to a pedophile God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Prime example of ignorant and simply being a moronic sheep to a pedophile God.
    im not muslim so u fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    im not muslim so u fail
    Then you wouldn't know? so u fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Then you wouldn't know? so u fail.
    and how do u know muslims hate jews because of ignorance? and yes i do know, i have some muslim friends and i know about stuff going on in the middle east... muslims dont like jews because they attacked palestine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    and how do u know muslims hate jews because of ignorance? and yes i do know, i have some muslim friends and i know about stuff going on in the middle east... muslims dont like jews because they attacked palestine
    Really the ignorance of your "friends" is this: If they weren't around when palestine happened, why do they hate jews?

Should we hate everyone from Germany because of what the Nazi's did? Should we hate anyone from the middle east for what their dictators do? Should we hate the british for their empire? Should we hate the russians for their own genocide? Should we hate Canada/USA for what they did with the Native Americans? How about Egypt for the pyramids? What about anyone who was involved with the slave trade? How about anyone who used conquest to make a new nation as you blame Israel for doing?

It is simple ignorance and racism. You would be blaming two to three generations down for a crime that isn't even worth mentioning compared to what others have done. That is, if you even considered Israel a "crime".(I don't because the majority of the nations formed in the middle east came from much more bloody circumstances than Israel).

:/ Like I said, Muslims hate Jews because they are ignorant.(and also racist).
    Last edited by Empire; 11-04-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    someone removed my post...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Maybe becaus the shitload of wars that the US had down there in the last years? Where we now know in the end it was for oil? Might just be the rhason for them being a little pissed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
    Maybe becaus the shitload of wars that the US had down there in the last years? Where we now know in the end it was for oil? Might just be the rhason for them being a little pissed.
    :/ Unrelated countries or unrelated scenarios.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Really the ignorance of your "friends" is this: If they weren't around when palestine happened, why do they hate jews?

Should we hate everyone from Germany because of what the Nazi's did? Should we hate anyone from the middle east for what their dictators do? Should we hate the british for their empire? Should we hate the russians for their own genocide? Should we hate Canada/USA for what they did with the Native Americans? How about Egypt for the pyramids? What about anyone who was involved with the slave trade? How about anyone who used conquest to make a new nation as you blame Israel for doing?

It is simple ignorance and racism. You would be blaming two to three generations down for a crime that isn't even worth mentioning compared to what others have done. That is, if you even considered Israel a "crime".(I don't because the majority of the nations formed in the middle east came from much more bloody circumstances than Israel).

:/ Like I said, Muslims hate Jews because they are ignorant.(and also racist).
    well anyway i said that jews are racist against africans and DONT LIKE CHRISTIANS.... and what is not worth mentioning? the Palestinians let the jews into their country, they get weapons and take everything? that is not worth mention? and how did the nations in the middle east come from more "bloody circumstances"
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 11-09-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    well anyway i said that jews are racist against africans and christians.... and what is not worth mentioning? the Palestinians let the jews into their country, they get weapons and take everything? that is not worth mention? and how did the nations in the middle east come from more "bloody circumstances"
    Actually what you said was racist originally, so I requested it to be removed.(it was pretty bad).

I don't really feel like you warrant a response, you think christians are a race and continually try to play the "if someone else does it its fine".

How did the nations of the middle east come from more bloody circumstances? Well, look up the history of most nations you'll find conquest, civil war, uprisings and coup d'etats. Israel by the contrary was really just immigration with small skirmishes.

:/ The deaths from Israel were far less than most nations have experienced getting to be one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Actually what you said was racist originally, so I requested it to be removed.(it was pretty bad).

I don't really feel like you warrant a response, you think christians are a race and continually try to play the "if someone else does it its fine".

How did the nations of the middle east come from more bloody circumstances? Well, look up the history of most nations you'll find conquest, civil war, uprisings and coup d'etats. Israel by the contrary was really just immigration with small skirmishes.

:/ The deaths from Israel were far less than most nations have experienced getting to be one.
    it wasnt racist u prob are friends with a mod lol, u cant say muslims are racist to jews when the jews are even more racist!
    and these "bloody circumstances" were 2000-6000 years ago, and it wasnt a small skirmish, a huge palestinian terrtory raided by thousands of jews is not small skirmish, oh yeah and the wipe out of half of there population which is far less than most nations have experienced.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    it wasnt racist u prob are friends with a mod lol, u cant say muslims are racist to jews when the jews are even more racist!
    and these "bloody circumstances" were 2000-6000 years ago, and it wasnt a small skirmish, a huge palestinian terrtory raided by thousands of jews is not small skirmish, oh yeah and the wipe out of half of there population which is far less than most nations have experienced.
    No. I simply reported it. You pretty much went on a tirade cussing at jews and slandering them for no other reason than them being jews.
    -------------------
    It actually wasn't 2k+ years ago. Nice try, but no one is going to believe you'd know history from 6 thousand years ago.(of all people). Not to mention, the nations and boundaries are not the same as even the last 2 thousand years, much less 6 thousand. Many empires have come and gone since then.

:/ Pretty sure outside of the armenian genocide, no one has been systematically executed on that scale as of late, at least in the middle east.

But then again, your understanding of the holocaust is limited. Arguing with you is a waste of my time honestly, as you refuse to look the history of anything you are discussing.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-10-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's simple: Ignorance.

My one and ONLY Skype: live:wassabi_mpgh
    Current Middlemen|Who NOT to trade with
    IMPERSONATORS (Do NOT add)
    Need Virus Scans? Click here: Jotti|VirusTotal
    xx

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

No. I simply reported it. You pretty much went on a tirade cussing at jews and slandering them for no other reason than them being jews.
    -------------------
    It actually wasn't 2k+ years ago. Nice try, but no one is going to believe you'd know history from 6 thousand years ago.(of all people). Not to mention, the nations and boundaries are not the same as even the last 2 thousand years, much less 6 thousand. Many empires have come and gone since then.

:/ Pretty sure outside of the armenian genocide, no one has been systematically executed on that scale as of late, at least in the middle east.

But then again, your understanding of the holocaust is limited. Arguing with you is a waste of my time honestly, as you refuse to look the history of anything you are discussing.
    u know i am right

and i know about history and holocaust so dont worry

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast